Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions (19113 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by daddytime(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Abeg wetin be the meaning of this man office and wet in dem dey do for there??

Asking for a friend...
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Cajal(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cantonese:
Foolish leeech. Go and bury your face in shame Sagay. Why not contest an election and find out how it feels? Is it your money that he spent? Why only wait for someone’s victory in an election to get an office?
..are u related to alahji adubaiya atiku?..enjoy arsenal humiliation joo
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Omar09(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Lol Simple. Atiku never had a case. I pity the Atiku is cumming crew. How can people be so stupid.

Gradually I'm beginning to see to PMB rule. Tho they seem harsh but in the long run, it will pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by discusant: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sagay:

And you have been eating Buhari's Dollars.
Who plotted the sack of CJN Ogheghen and sent Buhari to speak like Chief Prosecutor against Ogheghen before journalists?
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by tfelicityk(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
I will suggest to Atiku invest more on human capital... Yes, he had been doing it... He needs to do more with the new technology trend.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bakerdav:
That is how they will collect tinubu billions too 2023
you are better to enjoy your paid first before taking Tinubu mater join it .we all know you are in pain .

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by SolarEdge: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Frankest20(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing but the truth. Those lawyers misled Atiku for their gain. We saw this coming
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Lovingmylife(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omoodua007:
Anything Igbo supports must fall
GEJ Saraki atiku
Nairaland use to be much fun than all of these but the growing level of tribalism, hatred and ignorance on this platform is really disturbing to imagine and I wonder how this makes any sense to some people.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by nedekid: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
We deserve which ever leader we get. We are all in it together. I only take exception to those who stay abroad and make comments.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by OkunrinMeta: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
echibuogwu:
He had a case... Buhari only won cod he owns the judiciary. It’s very sad that people like u still exist. This 2019 election was rigged massively

Which election was not rigged massively since 1999?
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by OkunrinMeta: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lovingmylife:

Nairaland use to be much fun than all of these but the growing level of tribalism, hatred and ignorance on this platform is really disturbing to imagine and I wonder how this makes any sense to some people.
I better not catch you saying anything tribalistic. Because I usually find people shouting "tribalism" when their group is attacked while they say it's "fact" when they attack other people's group.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by ihitenansa: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ojiofor:

Awo was the greatest failure,a serial loser.
u didt have to do dis. Best leave a pig to wallow...for it is its nature to wallow in ...in dirt
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by temielects(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
oyin44:
Atiku is a money waster
that has been in his DNA since 1999

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06am On Oct 31, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Are you still trying to help Atiku to cum? What part are you holding? His ball sacks or the tip of his knob? You should strongly consider changing your name to Johnny NO SENSE.
stop your envy please. No attention
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Lovingmylife(m): 3:24am On Oct 31, 2019
OkunrinMeta:

I better not catch you saying anything tribalistic. Because I usually find people shouting "tribalism" when their group is attacked while they say it's "fact" when they attack other people's group.
I have both Yoruba and ibo in my family. I speak both languages fluently So anyone that is being attacked affects me either way . One of my great friend is from taraba state and he is one of the best Human being I have met in my life. So sir I don't support division and tribal sentiments because i have seen the damages.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by CaptainMeks: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:
stop your envy please. No attention

I do not think you know the meaning of the word ENVY.

How am i envying you? Are you high on Atikus cum?
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Elijahnonso1(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Unik3030:
igbos n failure na 5 n 6

them never know Wetin wan hit them come 2023
You are myopic, a senseless tribal bigot and a clueless being.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Ojiofor: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2019
ihitenansa:
u didt have to do dis. Best leave a pig to wallow...for it is its nature to wallow in ...in dirt

You are right bro though those guys from that part of the country can turn an angel into a beast.All they have is hate speeches against the Igbos.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2019
CaptainMeks:

I do not think you know the meaning of the word ENVY.

How am i envying you? Are you high on Atikus cum?
odabo bye.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by mercyson(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Buhari, Artiku, Nnandi kana and doom of Nigeria

Prior to the fusion of the Northern and Southern protectorate to form Nigeria, the colonial masters were faced with severe opposition from the southeastern, Midwestern, South-south and southwestern regions. The Rulers in these geopolitical zones rejected the idea to merge every zone under one political entity called Nigeria. Buhari, Atiku, Nnamdi Kanu And Nigeria’s doom.

After a prolong persuasion and the acceptance of gifts from the British masters, the Rulers gave in to their wish. But they didn’t know the terms and conditions involved in such a contract. They were all blind to that, except the northern elects.

Continue to read more

https://www.pentameloud.com/buhari-atiku-nnamdi-kanu-and-nigerias-doom/
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
I can feel your pain bro cry

Bakerdav:
That is how they will collect tinubu billions too 2023
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by echibuogwu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just hear urself out... u are sounding like rigging is legal.
OkunrinMeta:

Which election was not rigged massively since 1999?
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by OkunrinMeta: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
echibuogwu:
Just hear urself out... u are sounding like rigging is legal.

Then you should acknowledge that PDP is not a victim of rigging. Both parties are the biggest actors in the rigging business. It's hypocrisy to say PDP had or could have won any election fairly if not for rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Why Nigeria Is Interested In Niger Republic’s Domestic Affairs / Yemi Osinbajo Attends National Prayer Breakfast Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Innoson Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock, Set To Supply CNG Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.