Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda (395 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda by meethumb: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mr. Kayode Ogundamisi has been lambasted by popular singer, Davido for dragging him including his Uncle's name in a tweet.

Ogundamisi, had reacted to Davido's action over the arrest of the two girls who alleged he got them pregnant. ABACITYBLOG had reported that Davido finally arrested the girls and later ordered for their release.

The arrest which was condemned by the Nigeria Police Force drew a lot of attention on social media yesterday.

In his reaction, Ogundamisi, a social media commentator took to his twitter handle to liken Davido's action to tyranny. He wrote; "Imagine @iam_Davido as first Cousin in @StateofOsun with his Uncle  @IsiakaAdeleke1 as Governor. And @MBuhari is meant to be the tyrant o".

However, in a swift reaction, Davido alleged Ogundamisi whole life earnings can't reach 30% of the money he charge per show.

"It pains you that someone half ur age that you can give birth too is Greater than you will ever be ... U are a loser , a disappointment...... ur are useless ! Now keep my family name out ur mouth ! Ur whole life earnings no reach 30 percent of my show money and it hurts I know".

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/10/30/your-whole-life-earnings-cant-reach-30-of-my-show-money-davido-blasts-ogundamisi/

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1189589373752397825

Re: Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda by Chubhie: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kay looks like those wicked village uncles

Re: Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda by Kingdollar28(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy

R
K
O

PUNCH !

grin grin

Davido gat Zero joy!!

Re: Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda by nlPoster: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
I seriously doubt he typed that, he usually swears when communicating. . .
Re: Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda by emeijeh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido 3-0 Ogundunce
Re: Your Whole Life Earnings Can't Reach 30% Of My Show Money - Davido Blasts Ogunda by judgementyard(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Savage personified grin

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man’ Nollywood Actor, Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh / Bbnaija Winner!!! Mercy Twerks For Ike At A Party In Owerri [video] / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photos Of His Daughter Dressed In ‘fire Department’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.