Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool (64622 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nairafame1: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Yoruba girl that turns Susan grin
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Klassika: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2019
DonBenny77:
wetin consign me I be arsenal fan but i no fan like that when it comes to money at 94mins I was praying for liverpool to score cos I double chanced liverpool even penaldo gave me a 96th minute winner for juve, and my slip played.
Don't I love arsenal grin
I anticipated the equalizer and was waiting for it to happen I even got a screenshot.
My brother I go sleep wella this night

My brother you are not alone gringringrin those two nearly gave me heart attack

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Nonsense and Unai Emery.
I hope Arse-anal fans will sleep well tonight.
Wetin happened to dem? Hope no more than losing another game as usual?
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by ijabiken1(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Felixamos:
Hope they do something reasonable with their lives now...
davido will still Bleep both of them in real life
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by grandstar(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
informibadan:
Life seems to have turned around for the ladies who falsely accused Nigerian singer Davido of impregnating one of them.

From being arrested, handcuffed and humiliated to enjoying themselves in a swimming pool probably sponsored by Davido himself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4QOULLBdpl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://informibadan.com/ladies-who-accused-davido-of-impregnating-one-of-them-seen-having-fun-in-swimming-pool/

na so romance dey start. I no say anything
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2019
All planned for 'Risky'.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by hurlar2014(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2019
DonBenny77:
wetin consign me I be arsenal fan but i no fan like that when it comes to money at 94mins I was praying for liverpool to score cos I double chanced liverpool even penaldo gave me a 96th minute winner for juve, and my slip played.
Don't I love arsenal grin
I anticipated the equalizer and was waiting for it to happen I even got a screenshot.
My brother I go sleep wella this night

I'm a Gunner too but I carried Liverpool double chance. It's all about the bejee first before my arsenal

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by teejaymiquel(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2019
next thing u wud hear, Davido's false pregnancy accusers; Helen and Susan Rock see through gown. it will b a news in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Las las, these girls got wat they wanted.... popularity.
Popularity?? Can U even identify these faces two weeks from now...what’s the name attached to their face..other than “girls that accused Davido”

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by JonOlive: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2019
SavageResponse:

Why would Davido foot the bill for them to go have a nice time after they tried to put him in trouble?
u be pikin? Dis guy wife just born oo. Dont u understand? Cassava for 2 things
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
Before you know it nairaland go turn dem to celeb.
We go dey see news like

Helen and Susan sign endorsement deal for Baby OKU
Helen and Susan hang out with Sikiru Ayinde Barrister

Helen and Susan lovely pics.

More photos of Helen and Susan.

Nonsense

They are celebs already
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by RenHub: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
nairalandposter:
And that's how you get famous, especially on nairaland.

In the coming weeks we anticipate headlines like
Audio pregnancy ladies rock see through gown.
Audio pregnancy lady visits her mom...etc grin
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by taskcompleteng: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmmmm

You can always trust tprintng for all your branding jobs:

- shopping bags branding

- t-shirt branding

- transparent business card

- office branding

- roll up banners

- paper card

- logo

- letterheads

- lapel pin

- souvenir branding

- plaque

- flyers

- pen

- leather print

- brochures

- wall signs

- medals

- certificate

- name tags

- id cards

- large format lamination

- led signs

- social media marketing

- invoice and receipt

order for your gifts items today call 07061960316 or visit @Tprintng Instagram and Facebook
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by mjoezy(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2019
I hope he is not going to inpregnate them for real this time, what do i know .he has not done such before now
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Isoduwa(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Davido dey chop this girls random stuff
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by pacespot(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2019
Anybody who takes news concerning this boy davido serious is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by realestniggah: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2019
aro1:
Am sure this saga was scripted and directed by davido to make him trend,that guy love attention like kilode..

You gotta do stuff like this every once in a while or you will fade off ftom the limelight.. It showbiz
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by 49cents(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2019
informibadan:
Life seems to have turned around for the ladies who falsely accused Nigerian singer Davido of impregnating one of them.

From being arrested, handcuffed and humiliated to enjoying themselves in a swimming pool probably sponsored by Davido himself.

https://informibadan.com/ladies-who-accused-davido-of-impregnating-one-of-them-seen-having-fun-in-swimming-pool/

Damage control.

Those girls could have also sued his ass for hamdcuffnng them...though he had his own case of defamation on them...

Maybe not damage control at the end just forgivemess
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Cmeo(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2019
One thing I have known is that Davido is good at something better than Music. From his omo babaolowo track, to Porsche of Assurance, to his purchase of private jets and to this fake pregnancy allegations saga at a time he wanted to release a new song, and lots more.

I believe he deserves AMMA award of best acting director every given year.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2019
princeade86:
Davido used them to Market his Risk hit single. The guy is good in marketing.
Not that Davido is good in marketing, it is the people that are STUPID!

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Dannyozs(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2019
Nairafame1:

No I actually know those lady bro.... Davido is just a good heart man but nice strategy from those ladies
u know them doesn’t change anything or u expect them to carry a mic and announce to everyone that it was staged??

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by cococandy(f): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Guy’s a child. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by aalangel(f): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2019
nairalandposter:

Because they were helping him do something?

Like what? I need to know.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by blaque7: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
oh lo cho!!
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by chinos20(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2019
SavageResponse:

Why would Davido foot the bill for them to go have a nice time after they tried to put him in trouble?
That's forgiveness
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by chinos20(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2019
aalangel:

Like what? I need to know.
Fame
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by blueghost(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Nonsense and Unai Emery.
I hope Arse-anal fans will sleep well tonight.
What of Chelsea fans
I'm in sefia pains cry
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by kizyalex10(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
informibadan:

lol my head dey tell me say as d song is captioned RISKY..davido used dis girl to pull a stunt as regards to the name of the song to make it more popular as he normally do to other songs.lol.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
They have accomplished their mission. Time to get paid. All of these were just for stunts and publicity prior to the new single #Risky.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by TourismMan(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
Before you know it nairaland go turn dem to celeb.
We go dey see news like

Helen and Susan sign endorsement deal for Baby OKU
Helen and Susan hang out with Sikiru Ayinde Barrister

Helen and Susan lovely pics.

More photos of Helen and Susan.

Nonsense

Hahahahaha

You guys are quite hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Born2Breed(f): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
The stunt was perfect.

It was all RISKY when taking such risk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.