Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,667 members, 7,959,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New (37779 Views)

Waste Tires Are Growing Rapidly Every Year / How To Detect Unbalanced Tires In Your Car / How To Check Whether Your Car Tires Are Expired Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by soke02(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
No be today
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
GreenArrow1:
It's really bad. When standards organization begins their own clamp down a certain section of the populace will start to cry blue murder and marginalization. Just look at this evil. All to get money.

forget it SON also collect sorting.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Blinkers: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
toobusy:
what the Bleep is this man's business here,why spoil another man's source of livelihood,if u know how difficult and the level of hard work that is put in turning these tire to this,u wouldn't dare tag it what u just called it,these tires are never made new,rather by carving it in such manner,u extend the durability to at least one month to enable the the owner or prospective buyers to manage it till he/she is able or ready to replace them,they are never sold as new ones like it has been tagged

And kill other people within the one month, ba?

When they say some of you Nigerians have inbred stupidity, you'll start foaming in the mouth.

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if you have a functioning brain.

No wonder you are ruled by lunatics and everything about the country is weird, crazy and backwards.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Arysexy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Johans1991:
Some people from certain region are very wicket, they specialized in fake fake things.
I pray that any body who is practicing this wickedness should involved in a fatal accident.

I tell you, especially those people from the region known for driving trailers, tankers, trucks with cows.

See how they are killing ppl everywhere with fake tyres like this
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by hisgrace090: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Unrated900:
This isn’t Nigeria

Nigerians aren’t this heartless and wicked

We are good people with good mind and heart

If you doubt me go ask South Africans and Ghana women about us.

Onitsha handy work to be presize.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by folaosemen: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
I really don't see anything bad here, provided the tyre in question has a regroovable depth. The only problem I have with our people is we sometimes over do things.

The above procedures is very common in the transport and haulage businesses all over the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by pawesome(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
so is now that some people are knowing about dis?
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Unrated900(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
realestniggah:

You mean the same Nigerians who kill other people for ritual ain't heartless. Are you living under a rock..? Nigerians do more evil worse than this.

Wickedness is everywhere not here in Nigeria alone

I expect you guys to say Nigeria is just at the peak

Not reigning condemnation to everyone

He who hasn’t sin should cast the first stone
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by newlandf: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
we'd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by blackboy2star(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
My Brother, 60% small o... i will go for 89%....

JonOlive:
Over 60% of Nigerians who are financially 'comfortable' got the money by evil, corrupt or dubious means. Almost every product has a fake!
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by smart024(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
So you people want to say this person posted what they don't know and everyone is just cursing and swearing...
grin grin grin grin grin

That is not a video of old bad tires being made new but how heavy duty machine tires are being regrooved...
angry angry angry angry angry

This is done for heavy duty machines that their tires are completely rubber and don't use tubes nor have a hollow inside...
cool cool cool cool cool

Make una go confirm am for YouTube first abeg...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

frankleesehi:

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4QeMDgHtDX/?igshid=rcrd1s5fs2vp

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/10/man-shows-how-old-bad-tires-are-made-new.html

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by ibro360(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
It is called regrooving, it can be done on some classes of tyres called regroovable tyres
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Legendguru: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
What the fvck is that? What is wrong with people? Nigerians have the MOST corrupted minds and ways. The FOOL who is in that video needs to be found and just shot like a dog that he's. How can anyone in good conscience put the lives of fellow citizens in danger. Did he ever think that Karma could come back and bite him with either him or a family memeber being passenger in a car with those bald tires and blowing up while in motion?
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by kenterry: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2019
I heard that Japan often has earthquakes. I don't know how they drive at that time.
<a href="http://drednot-io.com/" title="Drednot.io">Drednot.io</a>
http://drawing-game.net/
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by kenterry: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks for the warning. However, buying bad tires is both costly and in vain.
http:///holeio
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by tck2000(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jeez

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gold Customized 1982 Mercedes Benz Spotted In Kaduna (photos) / Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? / World Car Award 2018: Range Rover Velar Wins World Car Design Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.