Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' (40746 Views)

Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Quorax: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2019
FarahAideed:
This man is mad Sha grin grin..things getting better indeed grin? Till now the NBS is being stopped from releasing the qtrly unemployment data and the number of Nigerians falling into poverty is on the increase , insecurity is at its peak with a whole Court of Appeal Judge kidnapped .. Ambassador stop fooling yaself

I stopped reading after I saw "things getting better"

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by DCmonster: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2019
post=83611149:
GBAM!!
You want to drag real hustlers down to your suya roasting level right? I don't blame you.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by loomer: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2019
What will be your usefulness in Ghana if they all come back home foolish old man

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Weirdgee: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2019
FarahAideed:
This man is mad Sha grin grin..things getting better indeed grin? Till now the NBS is being stopped from releasing the qtrly unemployment data and the number of Nigerians falling into poverty is on the increase , insecurity is at its peak with a whole Court of Appeal Judge kidnapped .. Ambassador stop fooling yaself
nor mind am he is high on TRANS.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by franchasng: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2019
Is Mr. Olufemi aware that if all Nigerians in Ghana goes back to Nigeria, he Olufemi will become jobless because he will be sacked from his job

These half baked people Buhari keep appointing amazes me....anyway, Buhari a dull man, cannot appoint people beyond his own dull capacity anyway undecided

6 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Smoke55: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Nigerian "HIGH" commissioner to ghana is obviously "HIGH"!!

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by ClitRaider: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2019
post=83613568:
Rule 2 to be successful in life : Ignore losers!

A suyaseller calling accomplished pple losers.
Your father is such a poor loser for birthing and raising a baby to finally become a suyaseller in life. that's a real loser.

So pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by bizhop01: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Lagos is overcrowded. Let them stay there
Oga today Lagos is not the best state to live

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by OGwales(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Which home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Abuventure: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2019
I imaging the kind of brain some have. OLUFEMI MICHAEL CHAI!!!
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by witworth(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2019
There's nothing to be proud of about the country, the only thing that i will be happy for will be when the country finally scatter and split into different nations in jesus name. (AMEN)
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by AreaFada2: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2019
imhotep:

The man is a high commissioner of incompetence.
I wonder if many of these people we choose to represent us abroad even know their job o.
They seem to serve the interests of host countries not of Nigeria or Nigerians.

West Africans are meant to be free to reside and do business in ECOWAS countries. The envoy shouid be telling host country to respect those rights. shocked
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Blinkers: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2019
peeps4u:
Our govt doesn't know it owes Nigerians the responsibility to protect them. Even if Nigeria is full of milk and honey, any Nigerian that chooses to work legitimately abroad should be allowed to do that.

How does a reasonable govt think the solution to his citizen beign harrased and their shops looted in foreign countries is by telling them to go home?

Why is he also in that same Ghana? Isn't it to protect interest of law abiding Nigerians?

Why doesn't the govt find it disturbing that his people are being maltreated in foreign land and find diplomatic solution which involves govts of both countries. Let Ghanian govt know it has responsibility to protect every law abiding Nigerian or foreigner.!
Are there no Ghanaians doing businesses here or abroad doing biz without harassment?

This is what happens when you have incompetent people represent Nigerians.

Why would an ambassador make a statement that disparages the people he is supposed to defend?
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2019
AreaFada2:

I wonder if many of these people we choose to represent us abroad even know their job o.
They seem to serve the interests of host countries not of Nigeria or Nigerians.

West Africans are meant to be free to reside and do business in ECOWAS countries. The envoy shouid be telling host country to respect those rights. shocked
The envoy is clearly following APC agenda of poverty and economic recession.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues omenka helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Lonelyloner: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2019
roymary:

I know you are nothing but an APC Bot -Let's hope the rotten meat you grill on a regular has not ruined your discernment completely. Do you know why Lagos is overcrowded? I guess not-

Lagos is packed because people are suffering back home. They all left their various states with the hope of achieving some miracles in Lagos.

I know the agenda is to ensure the west and south become financially handicapped so the North can easily transmit power to their next generation but somehow Nigeria will overpower her oppressors.

Wicked government.

undecided undecided undecided
You're woke jor
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Premiumwriter: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Please come back home. Let's build this country together.

Anywhere in the world when you hear any two Black Men making an achievement, it is either the two are Nigerians or at least one other is Nigeria", Excellency Ambassador Olufemi Michael Abikoye
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by contol: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2019
True talk
shocked
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Lefty500: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Which home, if home was good, would they have left? I was researching about mortgage loan in Nigeria, and the loan interest is from 22 t0 25% interest. Kilode gan.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Johans1991: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2019
roymary:

I know you are nothing but an APC Bot -Let's hope the rotten meat you grill on a regular has not ruined your discernment completely. Do you know why Lagos is overcrowded? I guess not-

Lagos is packed because people are suffering back home. They all left their various states with the hope of achieving some miracles in Lagos.

I know the agenda is to ensure the west and south become financially handicapped so the North can easily transmit power to their next generation but somehow Nigeria will overpower her oppressors.

Wicked government.

undecided undecided undecided
continue wailing it won't change anything
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by efighter: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2019
FarahAideed:

When are you relocating to South Africa?
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by dederocs(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2019
He has a point, but we need to spread out, foreign direct income is good for our economy.
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Austineva(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Did he keep anything for them to do at home? Nonsense high commissioner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Elsanchez: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Mad man

He should be in front to lead them back home.

If Nigerians return back home from Ghana , there should be no need for him to remain in Ghana

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Go where? We no dey go anywhere if we no buy benz.
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by etrange: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2019
The African version of trade war is very physical. Lol

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by etrange: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2019
How do I delete a post I made by mistake? undecided
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Edenx: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2019
By the time it becomes generally agreeable to the Buhari haters and Buhari lovers how much this country has been damaged by this government by then it will be too late all these happening are just signs to the impending catastrophy
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Abagworo(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Yes Nigeria is bigger, better and more developed than Ghana but traders are always exploring new fronts with less competition. That's why you will still see people trading in Sambisa despite the insecurity situation there.
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Princemolar101: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Mockery that only the wise will understand
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Princemolar101: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Mockery that only the wise will understand
grin grin
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Funkybabee(f): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2019
so he thought It's easy to leave your investment just like that...

sense is far from some people eh
Re: Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' by Princemolar101: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Only the wise will understand this mockery. If why telling them to go back home ?if thing where really better here you don't need to tell them they will run home and don't forget they get first class information from their love ones there in the zoo please allow them to stay forever Nigeria is doomed and coursed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Detain Muhammad Kime Over Facebook Post / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.