Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) (43885 Views)

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Rema Jean too big na, shuo!
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Na winter time or what
Jazzy wear printed cotton tshirt
U put on winter jacket

The two of them no be the same na... Jazzy dey used to that climate more than Rema and the fat on jazzy is already a jacket. Rema jus dey leave Benin for Lagos and now USA. Even sunny weather for Akata na cool evening weather from here
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by NACE13: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2019
This kid with his gibberish lyrics. Listened to Corny, Iron Man and Dumebi after some Nairaland folks hyped the song, I downloaded them all at once. Dude was just saying confusing words one can never understand undecided. I give Don Jazzy thumbs up on how to run the music market that majority of Nigerians so love and appreciate(rubbish music I mean).
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
kolafolabi:

He should have at least one out of wedlock.

He is gay
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Threebear:
How Don jazzy dumped koredo Bello though grin

I remember when he used to take him everywhere , now Rema is the latest trophy .

In this life just hustle because no one really sends you when you're nobody .
I was just asking someone yesterday what ever happened to Korede Bello?
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2019
kolafolabi:
Don Baba Jay has paid his dues. Now it is time to settle down abi what could be holding him down.
To pay dues dey fear you?

Marry two women, that way Don Jazzy can bachelor de go.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

Korede Bello sang "Godwin" and relaxed. That was his problem

But he still released hits after Godwin na.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2019
These people are rocking places

Sprumbaba:

He is gay

You are one ...why would u say so ...when almost all naija gals are not it ...mind ur business ok even M.I self not.married and he is doing.well Ani u want these great men to.fall

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2019
UnknownQueen:

Whether u like it or yes, we are each others business, the moment u make a general post on social media, then it becomes everybody's business, if u really were an advocate of everybody minding their business, why then did u comment on his post as if it was ur business...

Or isn't his post his business, please kindly school me further if you object to thism
you failed to comprehend the meaning of that phrase "Mind their business" in that context! He never insinuated that nobody should quote him. What he meant was that, Don Jazzy's marital status is nobody's business! And, I second that!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
kolafolabi:
Don Baba Jay has paid his dues. Now it is time to settle down abi what could be holding him down.
marriage is not for everyone, it is better not to married than to opt out from marriage later
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by springtech(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Threebear:

I remember when he used to take him everywhere , now Rema is the latest trophy .

I don’t agree to the fact that he dumped Korede Bello.
Let me ask when was the last time Korede Bello release another hot song?

This is business.
You invest to harvest.
Once your investment is not yielding you begin to look at alternatives.

Nature detests voidness and emptiness.

Even Jesus said I have chosen you that ye might have fruit. And that your fruit may abide.

So the key words here are : productivity, multiplication, results.

Note for all:
The 2nd coming of Jesus is at hand , how prepared are you?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by greggng: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Korede hello is cooking a music that will win Grammy....
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Threebear:

No one dumped korede, that guy is a lazy artist. No single album or works.. he's foolish. If you are the one nko ? So gerarahere
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
kolafolabi:

He should have at least one out of wedlock.

Go n protest now
Re: Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) by newlandf: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
had

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.