Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. (3011 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / SOLD!!! Six Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale In Ogun State / Profitability Of Plantain Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by uboma(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
All I can is just to laugh.

Hahahaha!
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by uboma(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

No life. Go find work. Let's prepare ourselves for war. Leave plenty war. Ive entered my war room.

I see that you are a trouble maker. Do as you wish, I am outta here.
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by healthserve(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
uboma:

I see that you are a trouble maker. Do as you wish, I am outta here.

Na wetin I do. Ive gone my own war to prepare myself against issues. Simple. And would even leave una forum for a more peaceful Quora. Ditto if you knew the part of the country I'm from you'll understand. Prepping myself. I moved to stage three this afternoon and will from noe gradually start permanently exiting the forum and Nigerian cyberspace. I'm way bigger than you think uboma. Way way bigger.
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

Na wetin I do. Ive gone my own war to prepare myself against issues. Simple. And would even leave una forum for a more peaceful Quora. Ditto if you knew the part of the country I'm from you'll understand. Prepping myself. I moved to stage three this afternoon and will from noe gradually start permanently exiting the forum and Nigerian cyberspace. I'm way bigger than you think uboma. Way way bigger.

That money you have through scams and fraud to buy another person's coffin, you will explain how you get it. Mark my words. Those screenshots will follow you down everywhere you go. Till I get you, parade you in handcuffs, and make your parents and inlaw kiss the soil of my house. Mark my words. I will continue posting those pictures everywhere you make useless comments so that potential investors may be aware that if business goes bad, their lives are not safe because you are a killer. I assure you that as far healthserve and James550 monikers are concerned , they cannot operate freely again in NL. I will follow you into the deepest hole. Until you explain that small change you have that was intoxicating to the extend of bragging to buy coffin. You think I am kidding? You will end up in kirikiri. Mark my words.

Momphas and invictus were big,and their stay in prison will be big as they are big. Are you another Okeke? Your cell in kirikiri will be big enough for you. Continue posting and be bragging. You that wanted to teach humility will learn how to be sober and humble. That money that you have (through fraud) that is making you think you can buy anything anyhow has put you in Kirikiri already.
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by healthserve(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pistotita:

That money you have through scams and fraud to buy another person's coffin, you will explain how you get it. Mark my words. Those screenshots will follow you down everywhere you go. Till I get you, parade you in handcuffs, and make your parents and inlaw kiss the soil of my house. Mark my words. I will continue posting those pictures everywhere you make useless comments so that potential investors may be aware that if business goes bad, their lives are not safe because you are a killer. I assure you that as far ha this healthserve and James550 monikers are concerned , they cannot operate freely again in NL. I will follow you into the deepest hole. Until you explain that small change you have that was intoxicating to the extend of bragging to buy coffin. You think I am kidding? You will end up in kirikiri. Mark my words.

Momphas and invictus were big,and their stay in prison will be big as they are big. Are you another Okeke? Your cell in kirikiri will be big enough for you. Continue posting and be bragging. You that wanted to teach humility will learn how to be sober and humble. That money that you have (through fraud) that is making you think you can buy anything anyhow has put you in Kirikiri already.

Yawns
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

Yawns

Continue celebrating many years of yawning in kirikiri. You will yawn there. Dont worry.
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by healthserve(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pistotita:

Continue celebrating many years of yawning in kirikiri. You will yawn there. Dont worry.

Ignored
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

Ignored

You cannot run many words like before....right? You have trapped yourself. Mark my words, your wife will ignore you because of many years you will eat watery strong stony beans in Kirikiri. Eventually, she will marry someone else. Mark my words. You are a professional killer....right?

You think I dont know you are James550?
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by healthserve(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pistotita:

You cannot run many words like before....right? You have trapped yourself. Mark my words, your wife will ignore you because of many years you will eat watery strong stony beans in Kirikiri. Eventually, she will marry someone else. Mark my words. You are a professional killer....right?

You think I dont know you are James550?

Yawns. Ignored
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Get in touch with me today
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Still available
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Take advantage
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Still available
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Good morning
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Contact us today
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Still available
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fruiting seriously now
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Good morning all.
We have started harvesting and the plantain is still for sale.
7 acres plantain, 3 acres empty land remaining.
Making it 10 acres of land currently available.
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
Still available
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 9:41am On May 28, 2020
Good morning
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Available
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2020
What are you waiting for?
It's time to invest in plantain farming
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by LanreFasasi: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
LanreFasasi:
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

1. I am not a fraudster.
2. Who are you please?
3.Which service? Explain With proof here. Do it now let the whole nairalanders and the whole whole justify us here.
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by LanreFasasi: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
kpas4kpas:

1. I am not a fraudster.
2. Who are you please?
3.Which service? Explain With proof here. Do it now let the whole nairalanders and the whole whole justify us here.

OF COURSE MORE. LIES. CONTINUE HIDING IN THAT YOUR SAKI. KARMA WILL LEAD YOU TO WHAT YOU TRULY DESERVE . SORRY FOR THE ONES YOU'RE DECEIVING. YOUR NEIGHBOURS WERE THE ONES WHO GAVE ME YOUR REAL. NAME. I'VE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH TIME

EXPECT THE SCREENSHOTS THIEF
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by kpas4kpas: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by LanreFasasi: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2020

Re: 10 Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale. by FarmandTractors: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2020
At FarmandTractors.
Call us for you farm land clearing. We offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. Call us...> 09056508129, 08062288737

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live And Farm On One Plot Of Land Commercially / See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! / Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.