Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (41851 Views)

Fire At Idumota Market / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by itsjustaz14: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
pls where do they sell cross bags in idumota
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by blissboss32(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
itsjustaz14:
pls where do they sell cross bags in idumota
When you just get down from the bridge, you will see the sellers lining up there
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by blissboss32(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lumpyy:
Shout out to you poster kiss
pls, where can i get quality men's t-shirts at idumota market
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Lumpyy(f): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
blissboss32:

pls, where can i get quality men's t-shirts at idumota market
Mandillazz,its starts from the building close to tinubu square(the fountain)
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by blissboss32(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lumpyy:

Mandillazz,its starts from the building close to tinubu square(the fountain)
Ok thanks!
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Sadiama: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pls where can one get quality female foot wears in Lagos.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by omodada1111(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tripletmom:

Thanks so much,i was able to get there on Saturday.

Hi Tripletmom,
I trust you are good. I came across your post on henrico. Do they still allow Nigerians? Pls I need their contact (preferably, a Dr's contact).
I will really appreciate.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Marcsunny(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Good news Nigerians I supply pant trousers and shirt for male for 2k and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm by clicking on profile to checkout whatapps contact
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by mimiwems(f): 10:25am On May 19, 2020
Please I need help..I need an honest insider in idumota who can assist me in getting items.
You will paid..
Chat me on 08065752586
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by blesson04(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2020
what of woman fashion bags
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ralph14(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2020
placeofallure:

Go to Mandilas, they sell suits there. Be careful with those boys though. Jeans and T-shirts at Oluwole plaza.

Hi! Please I'm planning on going to Idumota to get shoes, clothes and accessories. I need to know approximate prices so I won't be cheated and so that I can prepare a budget.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ralph14(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Marcsunny:
Good news Nigerians I supply pant trousers and shirt for male for 2k and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm by clicking on profile to checkout whatapps contact
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

Hi, please can we chat?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by placeofallure(f): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
ralph14:

Hi! Please I'm planning on going to Idumota to get shoes, clothes and accessories. I need to know approximate prices so I won't be cheated and so that I can prepare a budget.

I don't sell any of those things you mentioned so I can't know their prices. Moreso, no one knows the type of shoes, clothes or accessories you have in mind. The thing with bargaining is whatever price they call, slash it into two first, then further cut it. You'll get a fair deal that way.
For shoes and bags, go to Balogun, for Lace materials go to Gutter or inside Moshalashi Jimoh, for Ankara, still go to Balogun side, after the shoe people. For jeans and T shirts and even packing shirts, go to Oluwole. For Senator Materials, go to Taiwo Street (Tinubu) or Ereko opposite Tom Jones. For accessories, say belt, can't remember the street name, around Marina. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by okikigsm: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
okewumi:

Jankara.

I think that is the same place to buy electric cables for installations and Armoured cables. My installer gave a ridiculous price and when l got Jankara (enter through Adeniji), the price was half of what the contractor gave with different product. Very cheap and secret of fake cables were explained to me

Pls can u help me with d contacts of those selling electrical cable etc?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by kentochi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
nice one
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by DorcasShalom: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
What of wedding accessories?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Spittruth(f): 2:15pm On May 26, 2021
Please where can I get children party stuffs and party packs in idumota
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Blksaliyu: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=placeofallure post=90696027]

I don't sell any of those things you mentioned so I can't know their prices. Moreso, no one knows the type of shoes, clothes packing shirts, go to Oluwole. For Senator Materials, go to Taiwo Street (Tinubu) or Ereko opposite Tom Jones. For accessories, say belt, can't remember the street name, around Marina.
Please I would like to start supermarket, that’s groceries business. Which market is better in terms of price and variety?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by adewumisola781: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
mimiwems:
Please I need help..I need an honest insider in idumota who can assist me in getting items.
You will paid..
Chat me on 08065752586
What item will you like to get?
Is it in Large quantity?

Whatsapp 08161706603
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by shallom88(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pls wats d cost range for affordable hotels around IDomota market? Also which part of the market can is for pharmaceutical products ?
Will appreciate a response
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please sir and ma, I really need everyone and anyone help. I intend going into charging business in Lagos which area close to yaba/Bariga have unstable electricity( light off for days or week or more) very urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich Featured In Forbes China May Issue 2020 / Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.