Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

"The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) (43393 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Swargu:

Tell yourself the points, please leave me alone we don win una we don win.

I don mark you. Just dey run from this forum. U don buy big problem grin
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by alexnuel39(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

Rashford said that. If they play that game again we'd still lose. We have accepted that lampard can never best Ole and that is going to be your only achievement this year grin

Well said by the god of football himself....
There are still more than atleast 40 matches to be played until the end of the season...
Well lets wait till the season ends, then we can come back to this thread and hope i will still find you here..
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin
patoski39:
d distance wey rashford take score dat freekick na #70 keke go collect for Enugu here
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
alexnuel39:

Well said by the god of football himself....
There are still more than atleast 40 matches to be played until the end of the season...
Well lets wait till the season ends, then we can come back to this thread and hope i will still find you here..

I'll gladly be the thread's goal keeper
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
PureFace1:

More severe pain and tears from a worthless goatf.ucker grin

I'm glad you agree your father is a useless and penniless palm wine tapper in the village.

Who said they are not worth celebrating? but you are really very stupid to have compared FA Cup and Community shield to Premier league.

But I really don't expect anything better from a numbskull Idiotic ape like you, no wonder you are spitting gibberish.

Most of your brain cell have been used by your useless father to tapped palm wine in the village.

I can ur see ur brain has really bin used for rituals long before ur father used u.

Did i ever compare premier league with dese trophies??

Bro cry go God and apply for a new brain. Am at work dnt disturb me emptyhead
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Xtraprecious(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's called a Knuckle shot
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Rajosh(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sonnobax15:
grin If to say na only this "goal" go save man. United from kissing relegation,e for better...we all know without penalty kicks,man. U won't be better than the likes of doncaster and plymouth.
penalty no be part of football?
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:
Yea that's what I thought too. This overrated kid had a fluke.
Lampard ought to have fielded our best squad the way united did. More so Callum Hudson is trying too hard to place himself at a level thats very far from him at the moment. I pray he gets loaned out soon enough.

The only positives from that game was Reece James, Jorginho's composure and Batman's solo goal. We go again boys wink

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 15 hours uptime daily minimum.
Check my siggy
I am interested boss
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

I don mark you. Just dey run from this forum. U don buy big problem grin

Lol, abeg no mark me ooo am not feeling fine. wink
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
3pleo:
grin
Thanks for being honest jare...
If na Naija guy, you go hear things like
1. Na God o
2. Na Grace of God upon my life
3. Na cos of my mama prayers
4. I washed my head for river 7 times b4 playing that day
And many more

But wetin I shabi. Make I continue with my fufu jare
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
felong:
When a girl uploads a new picture on Facebook or any other social media channel...

Main boyfriend: (No comment) likes picture and leaves.

Side kick: Cutie

Guy with no chance: You are the embodiment of the grace and goodness of God. To be honest, God indeed is the greatest artist for creating such a beauty like you. Keep shining in his marvelous light.
grin grin
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

What are you saying?? We are discussing simple arithmetic leave technicality out of it. Besides you have lost more to teams in the bottom half this season. So you should really be worried

See u in May , if man utd got relegated , I will give 500k , if we finish below top 10 u are getting 100k,
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

Who hyped him nw Even he said it woz because the mitre ball woz light dats y he woz able to score d goal.

Some Nigerians re fools with no knowledge and understanding.

And u are one of dem

You are one of them that’s why you are playing to the gallery. When an English player does something average.., the media just goes haywire. You are one of the many people they can deceive, hence you fall into the category of Nigerians that are fools with no knowledge nor understanding.
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

See u in May , if man utd got relegated , I will give 500k , if we finish below top 10 u are getting 100k,

Lmao!
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Swargu:

Lol, abeg no mark me ooo am not feeling fine. wink

Lmao!
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
I am interested boss

Call or WhatsApp 08069825433
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by alexnuel39(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

I'll gladly be the thread's goal keeper

Hahahahaha
Lets keep it a date then Sir grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by elobrave17: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
NFarms:
That free-kick caused a lot of damages, I hate that free-kick undecided undecided

I understand how you feel, it's about your ticket right? Next time over 2.5 sure pass.
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by PureFace1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

I can ur see ur brain has really bin used for rituals long before ur father used u.

Did i ever compare premier league with dese trophies??

Bro cry go God and apply for a new brain. Am at work dnt disturb me emptyhead

You are talking about you

Your father used you for ritual and he is still a useless and penniless palm wine tapper in the village.

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by chrispoto(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Spark3 for sale

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Okay, Burnley
Hahahahahaha....na Bournemouth no be Burnley grin

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You are one of them that’s why you are playing to the gallery. When an English player does something average.., the media just goes haywire. You are one of the many people they can deceive, hence you fall into the category of Nigerians that are fools with no knowledge nor understanding.
U av comprehension problems..

Lemme jst leave u
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

U av comprehension problems.
Abi re u a lunatic??

Lemme jst leave u..
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
PureFace1:

You are talking about you

Your father used you for ritual and he is still a useless and penniless palm wine tapper in the village.
Abi re u sure ur its nt ur great grand father that used ur generations and kindred??

because i can see ur problem is generational!

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by newlandf: 1:24am On Nov 01, 2019
he's
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by BlaqFaze: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Today where is Rashford, how many "the ball" e fit score....this is the result when English men overrate their average bunch..

Next is "100m" Declan Rice grin very funny one, this guy can't lace Camavinga's boot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.