Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

"The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) (43383 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
showafrica:
Waiting pedro cuased... The fowl he committed was unnecessary. The guy should just go rest
The chicken was way better than the fowl

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this,man utd beating chelsea again. anyways we better leave now to save ourselves the embarrasment of meeting man city. man utd should go there and be embarrased. lets go and keep warming for other matches we have at hand. chelsea wake up . is like chelsea will be playing a draw against watford at the vicarage road.
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Swargu:

Sore looser, you have been beaten accept it.

No doubt, but that doesn't stop you from being four point away from relegation grin.
Highlight of your season: "we won Chelsea twice" grin

Who's the loser now!?

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2019
0KNM:
The chicken was way better than the fowl

Lol
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2019
kleverley:
Mitre balls are obviously light. Soccer players have an idea of how it is

alot of in league cup than premiership
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

No doubt, but that doesn't stop you from being four point away from relegation grin.

Who's the loser now!?

e never finish

we don meet una finish ?

more defeat to Chelsea are still coming

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Room401: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Awesome soccer!

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:
Yea that's what I thought too. This overrated kid had a fluke.
Lampard ought to have fielded our best squad the way united did. More so Callum Hudson is trying too hard to place himself at a level thats very far from him at the moment. I pray he gets loaned out soon enough.

The only positives from that game was Reece James, Jorginho's composure and Batman's solo goal. We go again boys wink

Lol see painmant.. Anything to console themselves. Sore losers grin

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

e never finish

we don meet una finish ?

more defeat to Chelsea are still coming

No problem but we go finish top4 and una.. Probably just manages to escape relegation zone
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by chukwunedum150(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin
Angelfrost:

Don't mind them... They always hype English players after tiny exploits. With all the hype I heard about Tammy Abraham earlier in the season, I was thinking they would gift him first 11 shirt for the national team.
grin
Angelfrost:

Don't mind them... They always hype English players after tiny exploits. With all the hype I heard about Tammy Abraham earlier in the season, I was thinking they would gift him first 11 shirt for the national team.
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2019
medolab90:
```Solskjaer managing record against Chelsea:

United 4-0 Chelsea
United 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 0-2 United
Chelsea 1-2 United

Whenever people are talking down on that man , Chelsea fans should STFU and that’s a fact !!! ��

#copied

Since sir Alex Ferguson left we have won 2 premier leagues

Last season we got another Europa Cup in the bag.

This season you are on the verge of relegation but your own celebration is beating Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
They have started hyping again! All these hyping, Rashford is still an average player... Just let the boy grow!
Who hyped him nw Even he said it woz because the mitre ball woz light dats y he woz able to score d goal.

Some Nigerians re fools with no knowledge and understanding.

And u are one of dem

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2019
He always perform at big game but disappear in small game s please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Itsmedozie: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2019
PureFace1:

Since sir Alex Ferguson left we have won 2 premier leagues

Last season we got another Europa Cup in the bag.

This season you are on the verge of relegation but your own celebration is beating Chelsea.
I wonder how been currently in 7th place means verge of relegation

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2019
felong:
When a girl uploads a new picture on Facebook or any other social media channel...

Main boyfriend: (No comment) likes picture and leaves.

Side kick: Cutie

Guy with no chance: You are the embodiment of the grace and goodness of God. To be honest, God indeed is the greatest artist for creating such a beauty like you. Keep shining in his marvelous light.
cheesy
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Kemkemgirl(f): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Sport news as e dey hot �
Don't forget to subscribe (pls)

Patchy discussion of Sports stories all around with bias Nigerian Content got U17 gist too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgUHwymrCo

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by kleverley(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

alot of in league cup than premiership
Honestly, Arsenal's game amassing 10goals in regulation time
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by NACE13: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
I gave Chelsea straight win but still happy my United won las las. Nothing lost, nothing gained sha.

NP: Burna Boy ft Zlatan Ibile- Killin' em
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

No problem but we go finish top4 and una.. Probably just manages to escape relegation zone

top 4 this season

man city

Liverpool

man utd

spurs

out of 20 team a team on 7 th position is not fighting relegation

unless u count from upside down

we are closer to the top than bottom

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2019
medolab90:
```Solskjaer managing record against Chelsea:

United 4-0 Chelsea
United 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 0-2 United
Chelsea 1-2 United

Whenever people are talking down on that man , Chelsea fans should STFU and that’s a fact !!! ��

#copied

The problem with manu and their fans is they make too much noise and fuss over small time accomplishments it’s almost nauseating. They then get so swollen headed for nothing they can’t live up to their next bidding.

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by RenHub: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

top 4 this season

man city

Liverpool

man utd

spurs

out of 20 team a team on 7 th position is not fighting relegation

unless u count from upside down

we are closer to the top than bottom

5 point away from relegation
7 point farther from top4
Please do the math and get back to me oga and stop disgracing your arithmetic teacher

2 Likes

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:
Lampard ought to have fielded our best squad the way united did. More so Callum Hudson is trying too hard to place himself at a level thats very far from him at the moment. I pray he gets loaned out soon enough.

The only positives from that game was Reece James, Jorginho's composure and Batman's solo goal. We go again boys wink

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 15 hours uptime daily minimum.
Check my siggy
eiyaa

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by demoBaba: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Let them do the same thing against Norwich

E no concern you again, bad belle

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

Since ferguson left man utd has won Fa Cup, Fa community shield and Europa Cup as well.. so u can go dig ur grave besides ur father's house nw

Lol look at this pain fool shamelessly celebrating FA Cup and Community shield grin

I don't expect you to be in so much pain because of my comment

At least my father have a house, you can only end your miserable life under a palm wine tree because your father is a useless and penniless palm wine tapper in the village.

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Unrated900:

Are you sure you are in Nigeria
na Saturn him dey, their planet never revolve yet. Them still dey last 2weeks(international friendlies)

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

5 point away from relegation
7 point farther from top4
Please do the math and get back to me oga and stop disgracing your arithmetic teacher

if u know football u will know it's much easier for top 10 to gain points more than bottom 10
making that your 5 relegation points very difficult to cover for the bottom teams. 7 position is safe , those below 10 position don't easily earn points than top 10 making that 5 points a mountain to climb

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 15 hours uptime daily minimum.
Check my siggy

Dude is celebrating his 22nd birthday today.. Still a kid and has a long way to improve.. And for being overrated, I don't think so.. Most times we forget the age and start comparing them with players in their prime
Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2019
RenHub:

Who's the loser now!?

Lol, update your tracker we are no longer in relegation zone, you are on 4th and i on 7th ...and we kicked you off Caraboa cup yesterday, we will still hit you return leg in premiership.

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2019
felong:
When a girl uploads a new picture on Facebook or any other social media channel...

Main boyfriend: (No comment) likes picture and leaves.

Side kick: Cutie

Guy with no chance: You are the embodiment of the grace and goodness of God. To be honest, God indeed is the greatest artist for creating such a beauty like you. Keep shining in his marvelous light.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) by donMIG(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Even defenders score free kicks
Notin new
Ask
TAA IN LFC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] / Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.