Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video (33995 Views)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
1mrprolific7:

This one Nah #15 Naira angry grin
Just 5k bro
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Joystark(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
"Babe, keep your money, I only need your love". The last lady who said this died in 1572.

grin tongue

Lol...
dude wtf grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by 1mrprolific7(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

Lol.. that level good for naking?
I no dey smoke Sha

Story. Pretender's do the worst. Nothing bad to Chief once you're using your cerebrum well.

Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Fisher007: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmm
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Ekakamba: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Joystark:

Lol...
dude wtf grin
It's HissTree. grin tongue
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Sheuns(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
"Babe, keep your money, I only need your love". The last lady who said this died in 1572.

grin tongue

I think it’s never existed.
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Ekakamba: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sheuns:

I think it’s never existed.
Check HissTree.
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by mayorofyentown(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
1mrprolific7:

This one Nah #15 Naira angry grin
.lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Antoeni(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Two irresponsible Idiots,they are good to go
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Kingrexyl(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Guy just want to 4k ... nothing else
Shut up!
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by ikwedim(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
When you hear aha aha, you will know them. You Wan chop this girl
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by cindyspice: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
How is he gonna cope with her very strong body odour? Welll, he too is richly blessed with very stong mouth odour, so they will boat dilute them
grin grin grin
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by cindyspice: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Me I just think misery loves company. They are good to go bet what happened to twinny? grin
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by codedguy1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
As a fan, Make she tattoo Naira Marley for her yansh na grin grin
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by paradigmshift(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
1mrprolific7:

Story. Pretender's do the worst. Nothing bad to Chief once you're using your cerebrum well.

Wetin I dey pretend for?
I be small pikin ni.
I don't smoke n I don't pretend.
If weed is good for u, smoke o.
Greetings
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by 1mrprolific7(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

Wetin I dey pretend for?
I be small pikin ni.
I don't smoke n I don't pretend.
If weed is good for u, smoke o.
Greetings
grin angry grin
Yes I'll smoke 3 wrap for you.
grin grin
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
Okirika sneakers For sale
Price and place?
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by Legendguru: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lolz, no dulling time at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters / IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.