Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words (560 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words by Kingpunter: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is really proving to be the king she claim to be as she continues to inspire her fans across the globe.

The movie producer and scriptwriter advice her fans on the need to stop people from misnaming them as she advise them not to answer

She wrote:

THERE IS DANGER IN LETTING PEOPLE MISNAME YOU. IF YOU ARE A FIRE, DO NOT ANSWER WHEN THEY CALL YOU A SPARK..
�������
#KINGTONTO

https://www./2019/10/there-is-danger-in-letting-people-misname-you-tonto-dikeh-dishes-out-word-of-advise-to-fans.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words by popsy2(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Coming from Tonto Dike, really nice.
Re: There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words by FamousMonk: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2019
But you always answer when they call you a hoe.
I guess that really makes you a hoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words by superlanny(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Tonto, its not like people that are calling you Olosho, Ashewo and all sorts hate you, you are the one misnaming yourself with your attitude and character issues, people don't realise that when they start opening their nyansh and making a nuisance of themselves on social media, it will come back to haunt them.
But I see you are taking a new path and am happy that you are taking your drugs as prescribed, everybody deserves a second chance and am certain if you continue in this path, you will be respected and truly loved again.
Re: There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words by Evablizin(f): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Ok Jesus baby.
Re: There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words by internationalman(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Tonto Dikeh-like naughtiness is a turn on for me in a woman..
Re: There Is Danger In Letting People Misname You – Tonto Dikeh Dishes Out Words by newlandf: 2:10am On Nov 01, 2019
as

(1) (Reply)

See Why Genevieve's Lionheart Was Disqualified, And How Twitter Is Reacting! / We Are All Beggars On Earth – Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham / Bbnaija's Khafi And Gedoni Spotted All Over Each Other In Public Restaurant (Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.