Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Women and free Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women and free Things (601 Views)

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / He's A Working Class Banker,he Takes Me To The Cinema Only On Free Things Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women and free Things by Quality20(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2019
We all have heard d saying that no free things even in Freetown. But question is does this apply to dating and wooing of ladies? My lady told me of a man who once dated her n paid her bills but all was of freewill. How possible could ds be, that he got nothing in return for his money, when he isn't harvesting money from any farm? Plz has any guy here done that to girls, paying bills and at d end of d day no marriage proposal accepted and not even a taste of d lady in question. Also, do and will ladies not keep in contact with these kind of men for future assistance and what could b d implications?
Re: Women and free Things by newlandf: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
out
Re: Women and free Things by Quality20(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
newlandf:
out
out bawo?
Re: Women and free Things by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
You that is using free air, water do you see God whining about anything?

5 Likes

Re: Women and free Things by Quality20(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You that is using free air, water do you see God whining about anything?
seems u only read d heading
Re: Women and free Things by Magnoliaa(f): 1:28am On Nov 03, 2019
The kind of relationship questions you pipu ask in this part of the world sef

2 Likes

Re: Women and free Things by Quality20(m): 4:45am On Nov 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:
The kind of relationship questions you pipu ask in this part of the world sef
how do u mean madam

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Boy / Never Try This On Your Wife / How To Be A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.