Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea (33562 Views)

Governor Ortom Asks FG Not To Reverse Ban On Rice Importation / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Endevil: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
justtoodark:

ethiopians....??...this people that think they are somehow related to whites....??

i was in their minds,believe me is full of white bullshitt....
i had to lock them out....

sorry,priest....

ethiopians are no option for the black race,sorry....

Hmmm....

I always wondered what was the riff and now I know.

Yet what about Ugadans they are very dark too dark as you would say. My father was very dark.
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by justtoodark: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Endevil:

Hmmm....

I always wondered what was the riff and now I know.

Yet what about Ugadans they are very dark too dark as you would say. My father was very dark.

ugandans dont have the numbers....numbers matter....
that son of a b managed to reduce our numbers so much over centuries.....this mini african states have no chance....what is egypt....??....is that still a black nation today....??

sorry priest,that i only have bad news..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Endevil: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
justtoodark:

ugandans dont have the numbers....numbers matter....
that son of a b managed to reduce our numbers so much over centuries.....this mini african states have no chance....what is egypt....??....is that still a black nation today....??

sorry priest,that i only have bad news..... undecided undecided

Size does matter. grin

Yet they are ganging up to form the East African Community which be a little bigger than Nigeria yet not by much.

I don't know how they are going to manage it with so many heads. Need one head. The Omukama a monarch state.

A Yoruba will be President in 2024
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by justtoodark: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Endevil:

Size does matter. grin

Yet they are ganging up to form the East African Community which be a little bigger than Nigeria yet not by much.

I don't know how they are going to manage it with so many heads. Need one head. The Omukama a monarch state.

A Yoruba will be President in 2024

you think or you already know,priest....??
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Endevil: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
justtoodark:

you think or you already know,priest....??

I already know. This is how I encourage Fulani Hausa to take care of their people while they are in that seat because come 2024 Yorubas will be in that seat. No beef its just how it is.
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by payne4real(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good one from the FG

I print rice sack oh.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by JADEK01(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
whatisthetruth:

When will you take a stand against oil importation? You have oil, yet you have to take it outside Nigeria to be refined and then buy back the refined products.

When will you take a stand against weapon importation? Begging USA and Russia up and down.

When will you take a stand against importation of phones and laptops?

Everyone just talking about rice.
dangote will start producing from next year
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Y must it be rice,that is a stable food,Nigeria is not suitable for rice production,I eat rice every day now its beyond my means,why not candle or thoot pic,we still import candles,y not band foreign candles since is not every one that uses candles ,we don't know our priority,this is a means to make d poor masses suffer and enrich few
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Area4Area: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx2:
That guy is an illiterate. it dosnt understand there is strength in unity
Strength in unity with tiny Ghana? Look for your mates please like Lagos, Kenya, ivory coast, Senegal etc
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Area4Area: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx2:
Your idea of buisness is unreasonable. starting a small scale poutry farming isn't the biggy here but the enviroment at which the buisness will thrive for profits. how many Nigerians can afford 1200 naira life chicken?
Just admit it, you are not happy about the loss of the huge 201 million Nigerian market.
Do your homework and business resumes
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Area4Area: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Omoslim26:

with or witout borders if the fg plays its roles well we will have good productivity not just in rice in other spheres too i bet you bfore april next year they will open the borders
We need to start somewhere and we need to tell those neighbouring leeches that we are the giant that we are, imagine Vietnam even begging to sell rice to Nigeria at discounted prices
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by goldmatrix(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:
Not all lands are suitable for rice cultivation. Whatever rocks your boat.

Must you talk? So Vietnam land supports rice but Nigerian lands do not?
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Olafisoyem: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
justtoodark:

why they hell would we want to kidnap vietnamese people....

our rogues are only interested in white people....
and vietnam people sabi to defend themselves well well....

All these martial arts stuff!! Na so
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by CoolAmbience(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

A fool can never be educated. I'm sure you're my conscience to know I'm lying full

He can't even spell....

Mtchewww.
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by adekolaelect(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
whatisthetruth:

When will you take a stand against oil importation? You have oil, yet you have to take it outside Nigeria to be refined and then buy back the refined products.

When will you take a stand against weapon importation? Begging USA and Russia up and down.

When will you take a stand against importation of phones and laptops?

Everyone just talking about rice.
can you tell us what previous administrations had done on all what you mentioned ?? Are you telling us all must be done at the same time Are you telling us it is better to import Rice than to plant ours?

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Omoslim26: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Area4Area:
We need to start somewhere and we need to tell those neighbouring leeches that we are the giant that we are, imagine Vietnam even begging to sell rice to Nigeria at discounted prices

your mindset is good your feeling is positive bt in all honesty i doubt if anything is workable wit dis kinda system and FG we have
all d same having a positive mind wont hurt you so enjoy yourself
as for me i have promised myself dat i will hustle hard to make sure dat i dont breed innocent children in dis failed country and by God's grace i am laying a solid foundation towards it
i dont eat the local rice because i see no reason to buy a product with low quality for such a high price
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
whatisthetruth:

Of course Nigeria is a dumping ground, what exactly do you produce?

Even the oil that comes from the ground in your country can’t be “produced” here in Nigeria, but has to be produced overseas and dumped back here.

The world is switching to electric cars, but when you ask Nigerians about EVs, they tell you it’s not feasible in naija. So expect also to be a dumping ground for old combustion engine car tech.

. THIS AFLAHU BLACK BURNT OFFERING AGAIN? BIA CHARLEY ISI ODI KWAGI NMA?
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by vaxx2: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Area4Area:
Strength in unity with tiny Ghana? Look for your mates please like Lagos, Kenya, ivory coast, Senegal etc
America dosnt consider Canada tiny....

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Area4Area: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2019
vaxx2:
We are talking about Nigeria and Ghana
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Mazigabriel(m): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Thank God ooo, our leaders are coming back to their senses.
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Mazigabriel(m): 12:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Choi! And most of us were here castigating Ghanaian ministers begging Nigeria while far away Vietnam in Asia has been doing same.
I hope with this move by Nigeria, countries all over the world will start knowing our worth and taking us important in their decision making.
Nigeria worth got exposed since the border closure in rice alone, thailand, benin, niger has begged, now it is vietnam.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by justtoodark: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2019
vaxx2:

wat....??

tell me,wetin be your problem sef,just tell me....

who made you to spokes-person of all ghanaians sef....??

abegi,park....!!
we nigerians may be crazy,but we dont hate ghanaians....
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by justtoodark: 4:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Mazigabriel:

Nigeria worth got exposed since the border closure in rice alone, thailand, benin, niger has begged, now it is vietnam.

let vietnam come nigeria and cultivate rice....

we like vietnamese people.....
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by kunleweb: 5:13am On Nov 01, 2019
goldmatrix:

Must you talk? So Vietnam land supports rice but Nigerian lands do not?

Show me where I supported importation or where I stated rice cants be grown locally. Go and read olodo find out about their land topography oode
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2019
LZAA:
Sai babarians all over the threadgrin
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed
Fraudulent border closure is corruption

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by MoIbrahim: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2019
immhotep:

Fraudulent border closure is corruption

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by MoIbrahim: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Omoslim26:

they are happier now so you think fg can keep up with the border closure nd if they are happier the poor man buying it at such high price is also happy too ba?
Nd for your info without bragging i am a young legit hustler dat wont need to look for employment
udo dirigi

Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Sirwallace(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Omoslim26:

your mindset is good your feeling is positive bt in all honesty i doubt if anything is workable wit dis kinda system and FG we have
all d same having a positive mind wont hurt you so enjoy yourself
as for me i have promised myself dat i will hustle hard to make sure dat i dont breed innocent children in dis failed country and by God's grace i am laying a solid foundation towards it
i dont eat the local rice because i see no reason to buy a product with low quality for such a high price

That makes you part of the problem.

Something that has to do with the mindset of Average Nigerians.

With time, the local rice will improve to foreign standard only when we keep patronizing our own. The market force can finally set in for price reduction.

If we all have this mindset of nothing is gonna work, nothing will ever work for us. Still boil down to most of you guys mindset.
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by MENSO123: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2019
it a good thing that Nigerian is now producing rice.
but abeg we need to improved.i cannot continue to eat sandy rice.
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by newlandf: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
as
Re: Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea by Jimi24: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is actually a very inexperienced ambassador. Understandable because for all its impressive economic performance, vietnam is still a third world country?
How do you beg another country to change a policy that is working for them against their own interest or did he mean "preferentially permit us to export to your country instead of Thailand and India?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Sells 50kg Bag Of Rice N8k Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit(photos) / Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.