Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court (17579 Views)

Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Zona123(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:
Timi the handpicked handicap
Surely you're one of them, I know you undecided
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Zona123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
netpro:
Timi Frank is a hungry and very desperate tout. This Atiku's lose will pain him the most.

No more feeding bottle for Timi Frank.

His most valuable asset in life is the title "the Former Deputy Publicity Secretary of the APC". He wears it like an Olympic Gold Medal.

Just sighted another one here
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Zona123(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

PDP is gone for good!!! Chaii Atiku will never forget Buhari even in his grave! My greatest joy is how Baba Buhari silent OBJ! Kudos to Jagaban and Osho Baba!

See this one, hailing corrupt men for their misuse of power, tomorrow he'll say na him village people make am no succeed for life while he's here laughing away his future
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Kossym(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
BeStroNG:
Reasonable Nigerians never had expected anything different from the entire case.

Personal appeal

Distinguished country man and woman, I greet you all and we thank for the gift of life to see this day. A small request please because I do believe I could meet my helper here.

I have never owned a suit dress in my life before not because I don't like it but because I couldn't afford it. However, that never really bothered me because I was still forging ahead with what I could afford but the hour for suit is here. After tilling the ground to ensure I see myself through University, at this point, to God be the glory. I'm currently working on my final year project which is near completion but I'm still financially incapacitated regarding. Secondly, project defense is just around the corner. Please bless me with a suit or financially so I can use it on my defense day and the money to help me complete my project. I can provide whatever evidence you may require from me. May God richly bless whoever deem it fit to sow these seeds, amen.
I don't know ur size.. I have a suite but the trouser got burnt,.. wudnt mind giving u the top... God bless ur educational struggle

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Yusman316(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
VirginSearcher:

If you like bring the clearest of all evidences with the handpicked sharia Justice by Buhari he can never rule against his master, that was the mission he was chosen to accomplish which he has done
Chief he was not handpicked, he is the most senior justice after onnoghen. So go look for another line to use
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by hush15: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pistotita:
Atiku was a mistake. As soon as PDP chose Atiku, I knew they were losing. That was the mistake PDP made. Fayose and Wike saw it clearly. Not everything can be bought with money.

Atiku was never a mistake. He is the right choice and still remains the right choice going forward.
The outcome was expected. Nobody is surprised it because we all know how the present government have been struggling not just the opposition but all those that have dissenting voice.

The presidency already interfere with Judiciary when they went for Onnoghen or is it not the same Onnoghen they gave voluntary retirement after so much defammation? Nobody wants the harassment of the current government, so everybody plays along but it's ok. Atiku is not the biggest loser, Nigerians are. Nothing is forever, they will pass and go but posterity will always judge accordingly.

Like I said, Las las we will be alright. Nigerians can keep swallowing in pain in silence and keep watching
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by hostlink: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Evil men

download free project topic and materials on www.researchs.com.ng for final year students
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Legendguru: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Rating(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wait, does this Timi Frank guy expect the Supreme Court to annul the Presidential Tribunal?

Okay, what will that achieve? Back to square one for all Nigerians? Nah! The Supreme Court judges knew better to spare the country and the international community the headache that will ensue after that.

After 4 years, APC would have served their term. Then, we can know where else we are headed as a country.
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Lydia696: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Timi Frank what is happening we are not hearing from you oooo ������
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by okefrancis: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Both Timi Frank and Atiku don enter relegation, kikikikikiki
Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by Joylove2324(f): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Kikikikikikikikiki

Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by surgical: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2019
bizhop01:
Dividend of buhari fight to replace Chief Justice Walter with robot,
mission accomplished buhari is a fraudster.
it is only fools apart from hired goons and people with vested interests are the ones claiming buhari won the election or was victorious at the courts it was all forced,infact robbery.buhari knew with his performance no sane Nigerian will vote for him,therefore can not win an election as the hypnosis of 2015 had worn of,he set to work,refuse to sign electoral act,deployed security to intimidate voters,compromised inec and remove the CJN
The result is the second term
The truth will come out one day for those who do not know.
This four years will soon pass in a jiffy
It will be time for stock taking

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Reacts As Atiku Loses At Supreme Court by newlandf: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2019
an

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Text Of The Supreme Court Judgement On Lawan Vs Machina / The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram / ICPC Returns N924m Stolen Funds To Ministry Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.