Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos (45546 Views)

MC Amana's Wife Organises Surprise Birthday Dinner For Him (Photos) / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
FrLukas:

I disagree with you.

The end goal of sex is not orgasm.

That animal sexual intercourse most often ends in orgasm is Nature's way of propagating the species.

The main reason for sex is reproduction and anything that negates that is an anomaly. Like anal sex and oral-genital contacts.
more like you saying, the main use of water is drinking to stay alive and therefore if your use water for other things such as washing, cooking, bathing then that's anomally. I get it.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Sterope(f): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
You are definitely the surgeon.

Yeah, like your internet access could be restricted if I considered you an ape?

FrLukas:

You must mistake me for the surgeon. I'm not.

Yes, you are aggressive about it. There no need for aggression here. Just simple explanations.

What most people shouting "it's their right to sleep with whomever they want" don't realise is that homosexuals don't have any such rights in Nigeria.

In fact, no human being anywhere in the world has absolute rights because no human being is absolute.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by ABCthings: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sterope:
1. How is it a threat to the future of your children? Is it the reason you have bad roads? Poor education? Lack of jobs? Fraud? Money rituals?

2. It will be the same it has always been. We have bad ones and good ones. It is life.

3) Why will your brother harass you? Is your brother a mentally deranged gay man? I know gay people don't harass others. If your brother must be part of those 0.000000000000001% of the population that go about harassing other people be it man or woman.

4) If LGBT is legalised, nothing changes. You keep on liking girls and vice versa.

You sound like you're blindly defending gay and not as opened as I thought.
Lemme give you a take home,
Drop you phone. Spend the rest of the evening visualising a world full of gays, perhaps you will finally get what I'm saying.
Meanwhile, I have to go for fellowship

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sterope:
It is evil because God and your parents do not like it.

It is not evil like my life is going to be ruined because of homosexuality.

Just remain mad as you are but stay off nairaland...

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Sterope(f): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
It is impossible to have a world full of gays. The world is diverse and it will always remain so.

ABCthings:
You sound like you're blindly defending gay and not as opened as I thought.
Lemme give you a take home,
Drop you phone. Spend the rest of the evening visualising a world full of gays, perhaps you will finally get what I'm saying.
Meanwhile, I have to go for fellowship

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Truthwords:

I STUDY A LOT MORE THAN YOU DO THAT IS WHY YOU DONT SEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THESE ACTS OR THE SPIRITUAL IMPLICATIONS . MANY PEOPLE HAVE RENOUNCED IT , THEY NOW KNOW BETTER THAN YOU . BY THE WAY , YOUTUBE IS ONE OF THE WAYS YOU CAN STUDY . DO AS YOU PLEASE BUT EXPECT TO REAP WHAT YOU SOW . THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU ON THIS MATTER .
ok my learned scholar, Aside YouTube what's your personal findings about the historical/evolutionary consequences of homosexuality.

Reply to that question as a scholar and not with a supporting claim of a YouTube pastor plying his trade.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
FrLukas:

UN is an impotent organization that has no jurisdiction anywhere.
what is the name of the organization that maintain world order since the end of the second world war?
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sterope:
If mood for sex means mood for children, dont you think nature is pretty flawed?

I would expect lovers to have a hormonal reaction like crying in shame or feeling depressed if every sexual encounter doesn't lead to a fertilised egg.

Are you nature personified to know that the end goal of sex is not orgasm?

How many women actually have orgasm when they have sex with men? Yet, they get pregnant, don't they?

Even dogs have orgasm and love sex as much as their human counterparts. Same with other animals, monkeys, horses, etc.

The orgasm part is to make sex enjoyable and thereby ensure the propagation of the species.

Orgasm is an accidental in the procreation process. If sex were painful for the male and female of any species then procreation is in danger and that species will soon go into extinction.

Sex is only enjoyable because it is meant to further the race and orgasm is not an end in itself.

The main purpose of sex is to keep the species alive and nothing else.

Eventually, man, being a sentient being and family oriented derived and derives a bond with his partner after sex.

Otherwise, the humping of a bitch by a dog is not different from human sex. The outcome is the same. Reproduction.

You did biology, didn't you? Remember the 8 characteristics of a living thing? MR NIGER D? is orgasm part of it?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Truthwords:
Good , but have you checked out news from south Africa ? I lived there for 2 and a half years , a lot of their men are effeminates and closed door homosexuals . some are even married to women but they have secret husbands . everytime you ejaculate into an anus , you have opened yourself to all sorts of diseases and negative spiritual doors are opened . accept the truth brother . I know that you are scanning the internet for facts to throw at me . but FACTS CANT KILL THE TRUTH
please answer that of Akwa Ibom.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Felixamos:

You're either senseless, stupid, foolish, mad or all of them...
whoaaw, Am all these all because I over loaded your neurological nerves.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by 9gerian: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Same here! angry

Shelumiel:
I feel like vomiting .

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
A305:
what is the name of the organization that maintain world order since the end of the second world war?

Lol. There is no organisation in the world that maintains world peace or world order.

There is no peace or order in the world.

Every country maintains their own boundaries and no country is bound by the UN.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
RichDad1:

Homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria and attracts 14 years sentenced if found guilty.
what is the penal code for it in the Nigeria Constitution?
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
This guy looks ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sterope:
You are definitely the surgeon.

Yeah, like your internet access could be restricted if I considered you an ape?

I don't even know what you are talking about here.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
A305:
whoaaw, Am all these all because I over loaded your neurological nerves.

Thanks for the compliment.

Stupid fool....

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by amaridigital(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
realestniggah:
he must be very brave to organize an event like this in Nigeria..I wish him best of luck.

I think the event was held at the British deputy high commissioner 's residence in Lagos or something. The story stated something like that. Nigerian police have no right to enter such places for arrest due to international laws governing diplomatic immunity.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Salmoneus(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
RichDad1:
Anyone that attends such program should be treated as criminal with 14 years sentence.

Why though? wetin concern you what two grown adults decide to do with their bodies in private?
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Where is Otunba Segun Runsewe when you need him. How on earth was this allowed to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Salmoneus:

Why though? wetin concern you what two grown adults decide to do with their bodies in private?

What do you call private? If it were private would it have reached nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by simplesearch: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Devil has a way of indoctrinating people who turn deaf ears to God's word, they are made to bear more burden for him than they ordinarily would for God. God does not treat rebellion with kids glove!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Felixamos:

Stupid fool....
Very funny to me how you sit over there to just decide to compliment me due to shortcomings or inadequacy on your mental capacity.

Your parietal lobe is still in it's cradle stage, when it develops a little bit, your thinking would be enhanced.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
A305:
more like you saying, the main use of water is drinking to stay alive and therefore if your use water for other things such as washing, cooking, bathing then that's anomally. I get it.

That's not really smart now, is it? Water has different uses. You could also use different food products to create different meals.

The problem would be the misuse. Like, trying to ingest food through your anus or nostrils because it is your food and it is your anus or nostrils and you have the right to do so and nobody can arrest you for it because it's none of their damn business.

Nature has provided a mouth for you to speak and to ingest food.

Nature has also provided anus for you to expel waste and not to insert anything.

If you feel so inclined to stick your dick up somewhere, nature has provided a vagina for that purpose.

I shouldn't be explaining this simple biological processes to you, but it seems the world has gone nuts and we have to teach people the basics once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
A305:
Very funny to me how you sit over there to just decide to compliment me due to shortcomings or inadequacy on your mental capacity.

Your parietal lobe is still in it's cradle stage, when it develops a little bit, your thinking would be enhanced.

Useless demon...

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. There is no organisation in the world that maintains world peace or works order.

There is no peace or order in the world.

Every country maintains their own boundaries and no country is bound by the UN.
Read up.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-the-united-nations-definition-history-members-purpose.html
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Sterope(f): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
You haven't answered the question. If nature so desired, why is that humans dont go batshit crazy when coitus doesn't result to pregnancy?

A new question, why did nature provide us with preventive medicine against pregnancy?

Does orgasm also mean lack of sexual fulfilment?

FrLukas:

How many women actually have orgasm when they have sex with men? Yet, they get pregnant, don't they?

Even dogs have orgasm and love sex as much as their human counterparts. Same with other animals, monkeys, horses, etc.

The orgasm part is to make sex enjoyable and thereby ensure the propagation of the species.

Orgasm is an accidental in the procreation process. If sex were painful for the male and female of any species then procreation is in danger and that species will soon go into extinction.

Sex is only enjoyable because it is meant to further the race and orgasm is not an end in itself.

The main purpose of sex is to keep the species alive and nothing else.

Eventually, man, being a sentient being and family oriented derived and derives a bond with his partner after sex.

Otherwise, the humping of a bitch by a dog is not different from human sex. The outcome is the same. Reproduction.

You did biology, didn't you? Remember the 8 characteristics of a living thing? MR NIGER D? is orgasm part of it?
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by 9gerian: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
This should actually cause a diplomatic row if true.

FrLukas:
So the British High Commission is helping to break Nigerian laws now?

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dem don spoil this one anus sotey na shit dey come out from him brain!! !

14 years jail term looks good on you Alimi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by armyofone(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
A huge fan of Rupaul! So nice and awesome to see them having great time!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Kennydoc(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dis is fucking irritating... Where are d police dat went to bust Bobrisky's birthday.. Where Una dey where dis one happen

Didn't you read that the British Deputy High Commissioner provided venue for the event? Where police go come get liver from?
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Neddstark: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
AccessME:
Hypocrisy is not when u are gay and be proud of being one, Hypocrisy is when u are gay and still criticise people who are but yet u sleep with Boys. Married men sef dey sleep with men so to say some women's husband cheat on them by sleeping with a guy.

I would have attacked you but with recent revelations around me, this is very true. This gay thing happens quite more rampantly in Nigeria than we ever know. Disgusting though
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Felixamos:

Useless demon...
If demon was useless, there wouldn't be any point binding and casting in churches. You just figured out a point.

So either demon is potent or churches binding and casting them are wasting their time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room / Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Chioma Akpotha Welcomes Another Grandchild [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.