Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos (45547 Views)

MC Amana's Wife Organises Surprise Birthday Dinner For Him (Photos) / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by greenguy: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2019
A305:
That's because Nigeria is a apart of UN and UN is a upholder of human right hence, Prosecuting the LGBTs is a violation on their human right so just respect them just as they they respect your chioce then we would live peacefully.

Every member state has a law governing it and the UN has no right to interfere. You can say this only because Nigeria has a weakling for a leader.

But seriously, every homosexual needs to seek psychological help. This is what I will keep telling them.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Palehair:

Ummm.... There's something called Google, it's free. Just use it and also make use of YouTube
You don't have to search on a biased medium.. Even a mad man can prove that mental illness does not exist and upload it on Google or YouTube...

Since you are born, have you practically seen any animal making an attempt to insert his Peniss in to another male animal's anus?? Have you??

Another Brainwashed specimen...

We thought Internet is going to make us better humans but Internet and westernizatiin now make Africans to think like sissies and faggøts.!!!!
Shame shame shame!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Palehair: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2019
eni4real:
You don't have to search on a biased medium.. Even a mad man can prove that mental illness does not exist and upload it on Google or YouTube...

Since you are born, have you practically seen any animal making an attempt to insert his Peniss in to another male animal's anus?? Have you??

Another Brainwashed specimen...

We thought Internet is going to make us better humans but Internet and westernizatiin now make Africans to think like sissies and faggøts.!!!!
Shame shame shame!!!
If you look at my first comment that you quoted me on... You will realized I said "i've witnessed it". I was homeless for almost four years and took on lots of odd jobs to fend for myself... One of which is pig farming, that was the first time I saw something like that, two male pigs were humping each other, I couldn't help but laugh so yes. I have even seen two male lions at the zoo getting it on and if you don't want to take my word for it.... Ask a zoologist about how fluid the spectrum of animal sexuality is
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Palehair: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2019
donaldking10:

all my life i've never seen a male fowl chasing another male fowl up & down, or a male goat pursuing a male goat.
what rubbish Google are u talking about.
4 us 2 even search 4 it on YouTube even means it's a rare occurrence.
I have seen it and yes it's a normal occurrence in animal sexuality.... Look it up and no animal exhibit homophobia only humans, don't take my word for it, ask any zoologist you know
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Palehair:

If you look at my first comment that you quoted me on... You will realized I said "i've witnessed it". I was homeless for almost four years and took on lots of odd jobs to fend for myself... One of which is pig farming, that was the first time I saw something like that, two male pigs were humping each other, I couldn't help but laugh so yes. I have even seen two male lions at the zoo getting it on and if you don't want to take my word for it.... Ask a zoologist about how fluid the spectrum of animal sexuality is
Humping?? How old is that pig??
Does it involve inserting Penis to the anus.. That should be natural..
Afterall, nobody teach animals how to put Penis inside the vagina of the female animals..

Brainwashed!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Johnedoh: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Kenturkey048:
dressing like a woman is the height of all....stupidity.....

Abi na!

Nobody say make dem no be gay! It's their choice!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Johnedoh:

Abi na!
Nobody say make dem no be gay! It's their choice!
naso oooh...
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:

I disagree with you.

The end goal of sex is not orgasm.

That animal sexual intercourse most often ends in orgasm is Nature's way of propagating the species.

The main reason for sex is reproduction and anything that negates that is an anomaly. Like anal sex and oral-genital contacts.

Have you, your wife or girlfriend, or anyone else for that matter ever used a condom, contraceptives or even done abortion?

There goes your "sex is only for procreation" idea! :- undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Palehair: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
eni4real:
Humping?? How old is that pig??
Does it involve inserting Penis to the anus.. That should be natural..
Afterall, nobody teach animals how to put Penis inside the vagina of the female animals..

Brainwashed!!!

The pigs were off the same sex, both of them were males
It's the way they were wired, it's innate and inborn

Homosexuality is found in all specie whereas homophobia is found in one :HUMANS
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
BandAid:

Have you, your wife or girlfriend, or anyone else for that matter ever used a condom, contraceptives or even done abortion?

There goes your "sex is only for procreation" idea! :- undecided undecided undecided

Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Palehair:

The pigs were off the same sex, both of them were males
It's the way they were wired, it's innate and inborn

Homosexuality is found in all specie whereas homophobia is found in one :HUMANS
Lies..
Homosexuality is absent in all forms of animals..

In my 20 years+ alive, I have never seen any goat put Penis inside the anus of an he goat.. I have never seen a male fowl put Penis inside the anus of a male fowl, I have never seem Dog put Penis inside the anus of a male dog... All these fake claims are from a controlled environment whereby you subject animals to make them do what you want to see..

Naturally, you will never find anything like that...

It is just like subjecting animals to have sex with humans.. It is not natural.. No such thing as zoophilia.. All these nonsense are as a result of artificial experimentation... They are not natural..

You are a Brainwashed Specimen angry
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
A305:
Haha, You funny bro. You have almost summarized the whole bible but no one page in the Bible talked about homosexuality.
Dear sodomy was the sin in sodom and that was why they were destroyd by fire. Genesis 19 said it all.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Palehair: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
eni4real:
Lies..

In my 20 years+ alive, I have never seen any goat put Penis inside the anus of an he goat.. I have never seen a male fowl put Penis inside the anus of a male fowl, I have never seem Dog put Penis inside the anus of a male dog... All these fake claims are from a controlled environment whereby you subject animals to make them do what you want to see..

It is just like subjecting animals to have sex with humans.. It is not natural.. No such thing as zoophilia.. All these nonsense are as a result of artificial experimentation... They are not natural..

Let's just agree to disagree because you are basing your theory on your physical findings and not extensive research.... There's no need going back and forth with you
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Palehair:

Let's just agree to disagree because you are basing your theory on your physical findings and not extensive research.... There's no need going back and forth with you
Biased research..

You don't need research to know that there is a biological male animal

You don't need research to know of that there is a biological female animal

Why should you need research to know that there are biological homosexual animals..

Animals don't hide, if they exist naturally, you will see a male animal climb the anus of another male animal...

Brain+washed= Brainwashed!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
A305:
Haha, You funny bro. You have almost summarized the whole bible but no one page in the Bible talked about homosexuality.
SODOMY WAS THE SIN FOR WHICH GOD DESTROYED SODOM AND U CAN SEE THAT IN GENESIS 19.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Palehair: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
eni4real:
Biased research..

Why should you need research to know that there are biological homosexual animals..

Animals don't hide, if they exist naturally, you will see a male animal climb the anus of another male animal...

There are anomalies in nature just like there are animals with heterochromia or animals with albinism or the black chicken whose meat is also black. All these are rare but natural occurrences same with homosexuality.... It occurs but it's rare

Like I said agree to disagree
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by mamanotinspoil3: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Meenabee:
How did you know it drew only 9.... Hmmmm am wondering.

Because I read the OP's post and it was stated there? undecided You know, reading is fun, you should try doing it once in a while tongue
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Palehair:

There are anomalies in nature just like there are animals with heterochromia or animals with albinism or the black chicken whose meat is also black. All these are rare but natural occurrences same with homosexuality.... It occurs but it's rare

Stop likening Melanin gene coding with an abnormal sexual behavior as homosexuality which is found predominantly in human!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Fahrenheit10(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Truthwords:

I an warning people here but they are not listening . Atlanta is the highest state in America with HIV / AIDS due to the practice of homosexuality . also lots of male diapers are selling over there because of this rubbish . PEOPLE ARE ASLEEP AND IT WILL TAKE A RUDE SHOCK TO WAKE THEM UP TO THE CONSEQUENCES OF HOMOSEXUALITY
do you know the number of people with him in Nigeria, are they gay, you guys will just be talking rubbish, no one is forcing you to be gay, let gay be gay, and gay or not if you have unprotected sex with a girl with hiv you will have one, hiv is not for only gay people
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Palehair: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
eni4real:
Stop likening Melanin gene coding with an abnormal sexual behavior as homosexuality which is found predominantly in human!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
eni4real:
Lies..

pleasr go do more research...homosexuality is not absent in all animals.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
eni4real:
Biased research..

Go read about bats then come back to say if homosexuality exist within animals or not.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Oga do your research well..homosexuality is not absent in all animals.
Fake research
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Go read about bats then come back to say if homosexuality exist within animals or not.
Fake research
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
eni4real:
Fake research
okay
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2019
GOOD FOR THEM!
>
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Godhatesodomy: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Truthwords:
@KingSango and @Boulexposed Give these ignorant supporters more facts

If you are positive blood especially O positive you are more easily to contract Aids by anal sodomy or sex with a sodomite.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Meenabee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lol now I c u r blind n don't understand sarcasm....... grin
mamanotinspoil3:

Because I read the OP's post and it was stated there? undecided You know, reading is fun, you should try doing it once in a while tongue
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by SURElee(f): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
How come the same authorities who sealed off Bobrisky's party venue didn't go scatter this LGBT event by an openly confessed gay Nigerian in Lagos? Abi because this one never challenge and over talk like Bob risky dey talk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Chioma Akpotha Welcomes Another Grandchild [PICS] / Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.