Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday (44035 Views)

Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates Gia, Daughter’s 1st Birthday / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats princess.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
You are blessed..Another nairalander product added... Pls don't copy some of the ladies here o!

Lala, one down 4 more still coming ....no time.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Atticusxsz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Happy birthday to the daughter of Snake master !
Happy birthday Princess !!
Its snake time !!!

Chai!!! My ribs done crack o! grin
Nonetheless... Happy birthday lil lala wink

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
aalangel:
Already one year? Congrats to her....
So we can see her face and we can't see yours?
Wetin you wan to with his face? You clone his pictures.?. Cavet emptor!
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by GoldHorse(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday pretty one....!

Evidence of the benefits of eating snake pepper soup daily! cool cool cool cool
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Glorymax: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday cute baby Favour. May you continue to grow in grace and strength to the glory of God

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Maestroedem001: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:

do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat
Better special kinda meat,if u know u know
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by kurlz(f): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:

do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat

May God forgive you
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by quizpaid(f): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by purples25(f): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday cutie

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Conceptman: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday beautiful princess, may God bless your new age, lalasticlala we are expecting our cakes here on nairaland
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Burgerlomo: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by semasir: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lalasticlala! grin happy 1st birthday to your princess

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats lalasticlala. Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by TundeBricklayer: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Anambralstson: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
praizblog:
Popular Nairaland super moderator Lalasticlala shares some cute adorable photos of his daughter, Favour, as she clocks a Year old, Praizenews report.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RbHU0Hnbb/?igshid=1jtqz94du3tp2

Nairalanders let's celebrate this cute daughter of our super mod. Happy birthday to Favour.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-celebrates-his-daughter-1st-year-birthday/

Happy birthday little angel!!

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by phineas: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday to the pretty lady.May she grow in grave and favour.

Congrats to her parents
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by ipreach: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
May God continue to bless and guide this little angel and lala
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by ikorodureporta: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
lala u no invite us, & u still no show face
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by skywalker240(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy Birthday baby girl,
come Lala, make you take time well well oo

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Christmasdon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Whats special about snake. want to see lalas face.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by SolarEdge: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow!

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nmezor(f): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy bufday baby Lala... smiley
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by aalangel(f): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gforce2015:

Wetin you wan to with his face? You clone his pictures.?. Cavet emptor!

The last time i checked, i was talking to Lalasticlala.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lalasticlala congratulations

Didn’t see the post on time

God bless your family

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by tyokunbo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Where lalasticlala face? Where him face? Why he no wan show us him face? Why he dey hidehim face from us?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Queenserah26(f): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Your daughter is so cute Lala.
I can't wait to have mine someday, my love for children is second to none
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by tck2000(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mescana22:
OMG she is growing so fast, Lala what have you been feeding this little gal? Tak true ohhh

am supporting the birthday with my lunch
If i may ask,what's that?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
aalangel:

The last time i checked, i was talking to Lalasticlala.

I hear.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday dear.

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by GREATCEVENTH: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lala Pls I Just Want 2 See Ur Pix Kawai? Ur Name Just D Trend Anywhere Snake Matter Dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: Opemititi Queen Stunner Posts Cryptic Message / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.