Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday (43842 Views)

Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates Gia, Daughter’s 1st Birthday / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Beke2020: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congratulation cuttee, may this birthday usher you and your family into another level of joy, peace and prosperity in Jesus name.amen
praizblog:
Popular Nairaland super moderator Lalasticlala shares some cute adorable photos of his daughter, Favour, as she clocks a Year old, Praizenews report.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RbHU0Hnbb/?igshid=1jtqz94du3tp2

Nairalanders let's celebrate this cute daughter of our super mod. Happy birthday to Favour.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-celebrates-his-daughter-1st-year-birthday/

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Alex09(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday to dat cute baby
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by FindingNigeria: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congratulations bro lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by sircrabo: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
There must have been enough snake meat pepper soup
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by VulgarLee(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:

do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat
grin

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Yoighaman(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats Lalasticlala, you got a beautiful daughter there, may God bless and make her age with grace. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thanks to all that celebrated my daughter today

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Conceptman:
Happy birthday beautiful princess, may God bless your new age, lalasticlala we are expecting our cakes here on nairaland

Cake things on Sunday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Elaric(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Luvly birthday, Princess. Age with more Grace
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Conceptman: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
lalasticlala:

Cake things on Sunday
Ok Bros, my greetings to princess

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by sisisioge: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Haaa! She's one already.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by EnaibeSam: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday baby Lala, age with grace
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by drololaaof: 2:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy birthday baby girl .
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 4:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala I no wan talk because you are my friend even though you too dey do one kind here.

Will you be my in-law when dominique finally burns a mail children for me?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 4:20am On Nov 01, 2019
lalasticlala:
Thanks to all that celebrated my daughter today
will you be my inlaw?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by nairalandankrah: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Serpentine cuttie....very lovely birthday � to you..oya come and have your cake �
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by chizzypresh(f): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy Birthday to your sweet baby...wishing her llnp
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by waaclef(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy birthday to this cute baby. May God continue to keep you and bless our dear lala
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by iaamxavier(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2019
lalasticlala:

Cake things on Sunday

Boss today is Sunday hope you've not forgotten the cake. Lol
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2019
iaamxavier:

Boss today is Sunday hope you've not forgotten the cake. Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=lalasticlala post=83719733][/quote]...
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by James35w: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Tenzilla:
What a wonderful baby and what a beautiful huge cake. I didn't even have one for my wedding. I'm surprised! I join in the congratulations and wish a lot of happiness to this family. And speaking of me, I have two sons. And I wanted to share with you the wonderful birthday wishes for son that I recently found. Well, we are doing repairs in the children's room, so I want to decorate it with different pictures with inscriptions for the interior, to make it beautiful and cozy (such as "Love you to the moon and back" etc.). And so, I found great phrases for these pictures that I plan to print out and hang on the walls so that my boys know about my love for them and don't forget about it.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by kals4luv990(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
SmellingAnus:
Make Tiwa Savage release video when she dey masturbate wether that video no go hit Nairaland front-page grin
Ur prophesy came to pass just last month ontop tiwa head
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
kals4luv990:
Ur prophesy came to pass just last month ontop tiwa head
Hahahhahahhahaha I had forgotten I even said something like this... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azasoo-Nkornoo, Mc Flava Pounds Is Dead (Pictured) / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Wizkid Is Gay-confirmed 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.