Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday (43824 Views)

Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates Gia, Daughter’s 1st Birthday / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Arijude(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday cutie
praizblog:
Popular Nairaland super moderator Lalasticlala shares some cute adorable photos of his daughter, Favour, as she clocks a Year old, Praizenews report.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RbHU0Hnbb/?igshid=1jtqz94du3tp2

Nairalanders let's celebrate this cute daughter of our super mod. Happy birthday to Favour.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-celebrates-his-daughter-1st-year-birthday/

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Kamcee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday dear.

Special cake for you

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by gregyboy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
seankafor:
Nawao

Every one Is now a celebrity undecided

What a useless comment from you do you know the people that troop in nairaland you having your comment here is special ...
Nigerians and foreigners get to read your foolish comment....

Maybe you over underrated everyone on nairaland before made this comment against a supermod
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by kushercain: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:
Happy birthday to you cutie kiss

When is your own birthday cutie. So I could wish you also wink
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by jhubril(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Baby lala. We go chop snake for your birthday cos ur papa Na snake Man .

Happy birthday . LLNP
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
I came to see lala d snakeman not dd daughter.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:

do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat

Huge python I guess
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Haryourmieykhun(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy bday, nagin
very soon now you too will start chasing snake up and down grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Toks2008(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
praizblog:
Popular Nairaland super moderator Lalasticlala shares some cute adorable photos of his daughter, Favour, as she clocks a Year old, Praizenews report.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RbHU0Hnbb/?igshid=1jtqz94du3tp2

Nairalanders let's celebrate this cute daughter of our super mod. Happy birthday to Favour.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-celebrates-his-daughter-1st-year-birthday/

She will live the fullness of her years in Jesus name.

Amen!

Btw lalasticlala is not a super mod but a Mega mod.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by CACjide: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:

do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat popularly known as snake
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by ABCthings: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
seankafor:
these people don't know how it pains the eyes to be reading silly topics here daily.

Very soon, dem go put topic where person dey mastubate or dey shiit.. embarassed
+2000 likes

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Monter1:
How many Likes for Lala for doing a grate work

talk true is the likes for you or for lala

abi you want use the likes cook ogbono soup?�
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by ATTemi: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Snake barbecue.
eTECTIV:
No b d baby of jus d other day?? shocked shocked
Lala coman explain what U fed dis baby ooo...
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by MrHighSea: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Happy birthday to the daughter of Snake master !
Happy birthday Princess !!
Its snake time !!!

which video is this. I wanna watch the full version.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by 24kmagic: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
maynation:

Seriously you are foolish.

What's wrong in celebrating a supermod's daughter?

Do you even know Nairaland is one big community? You will rather we celebrate Tonto Dike and Mercy in the stead of our very own lala?

Lalasticlala pleasw take this damsel to the front page.

On the contrary, I think you're the foolish one. Calling someone foolish because you don't buy into his opinion? Who does that, other than a bigger fool?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by thundafire: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lalastic go make dis gal enjoy snake meat oh
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by SKINDOGGY: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:

do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat
Chai grin grin cheesy bịa barman gv dis man chilled budweiser ND nkwọbi
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Isoduwa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
She look South Africa

HBD from the other side
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Starhearts: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Her head look like BOA snake
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday to the lil princess. God be with her and bless her parents. I can see already with my church mind that she's going to be a sight for sore eyes. kiss
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
But y lala pix no day com wit d baby?abi lala day fear to snap?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by dontbothermuch: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday Favour, many more happy years to come.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by DozieInc(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy Birthday Celebrations Princess.
Lala keep my rice and cake...
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by aalangel(f): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Already one year? Congrats to her....
So we can see her face and we can't see yours?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Amanda4life: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lalasticlacla na deeper life member?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by 9ja083: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
She's such a beauty! We wish u many more beautiful years ahead dear.
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
who is lalasticlala i hope its not the guy that never move my post to front page
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congratulations my brother Lalasticlala...

Mynd44 when are we celebrating yours?
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by mrchev(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday daughter, may you continue to grow in God's wisdom
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by femi4: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Only a coward hide his pix and displays that of his kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her / Stella Damasus Stuns In High-tops Sneakers Live At Ankara Festival Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.