Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? (3683 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
You don't tell a blind man that war has started. Tinubu doesn't mean well for any Nigerian. He has made it clear that he can kill Nigerians to achieve his graveyard ambition so he is fighting dirty.
Don't follow what will end your life, don't support and vote the evil blood sucker whose only mission is to kill and destroy Nigeria. Buhari rejected it when he suggested it.
Which person can think of Muslim-Muslim Ticket at this dangerous time in the history of Nigeria if not the devil himself? Let's join hands and save Nigeria from blood suckers who divide us and loot the treasury.
Besides, you know a foolish man by the color of his teeth. How can Tinubu a Southerner defeat Atiku in the north? Does he think northerners are foolish? We are just entertaining Nigerians because the end is clear. Zulum rejected the foolish plan but I love entertainment. Let me help Tinubu waste the money he steals from Lagos.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Dreal1247: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who can create cartoon images of this wonderful write-up?

3 Likes

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
We must crush people who want to crush us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 12, 2022
We have to retire the beast.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by afesco: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
You don't tell a blind man that war has started. Tinubu doesn't mean well for any Nigerian. He has made it clear that he can kill Nigerians to achieve his graveyard ambition so he is fighting dirty.
Don't follow what will end your life, don't support and vote the evil blood sucker whose only mission is to kill and destroy Nigeria. Buhari rejected it when he suggested it.
Which person can think of Muslim-Muslim Ticket at this dangerous time in the history of Nigeria if not the devil himself? Let's join hands and save Nigeria from blood suckers who divide us and loot the treasury.
Besides, you know a foolish man by the color of his teeth. How can Tinubu a Southerner defeat Atiku in the north? Does he think northerners are foolish? We are just entertaining Nigerians because the end is clear. Zulum rejected the foolish plan but I love entertainment. Let me help Tinubu waste the money he steals from Lagos.
But in 1993, Abiola defeated Bashir Tofa in the North and he even defeated him in his own State. As much as I don't like Tinubu and his evil party, he may defeat Atiku in d North though with a narrow margin because Atiku is not Popular in the North. In all of these, Peter Obi will win 2023 election because d vote from d North won't be able to determine who becomes d president base on d following reasons:
1. There will be some level of voter's apathy in d North because Buhari is not in d ballot
2. The votes from d North will be divided in the following factors
(a) APC is d most popular party in d North but d presidential candidate (Tinubu) is not from d North. APC governors will mobilize for him but dt won't be enough to get an unassailable lead even though he may win in d North.
At least, Kastina, Borno, Zamfara, Yobe, Kebi, Kogi, Kwara, Niger Kaduna etc may vote for APC but not with a wide margin.
Note: Buhari is not contesting

(b) The Kwankwanso's influence in Kanu State. Kanu State has d highest registered votes in d North n Kwankwanso is a cult figure in Kanu.

(c)Even though Atiku is from d North, he is not Popular in d North because he is seen as a thief but though some Northeners may want to vote for him because of tribalism. He has only managed to win his state, FCT , Benue and Taraba. He won state like Taraba because of d Christians Population and being a PDP State

(d)Peter Obi will make some inroads in d North like North Central because of d number of christians. State like Taraba n FCT may swing to his favour because of d number of christians.He will also get good votes from Kaduna State because of christians.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Pagan, Traditionalist, Northerner, Southerner etc because hunger, insecurity etc don't know all of these.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by salam8528: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2022
afesco:
But in 1993, Abiola defeated Bashir Tofa in the North and he even defeated him in his own State. As much as I don't like Tinubu and his evil party, he may defeat Atiku in d North though with a narrow margin because Atiku is not Popular in the North. In all of these, Peter Obi will win 2023 election because d vote from d North won't be able to determine who becomes d president base on d following reasons:
1. There will be some level of voter's apathy in d North because Buhari is not in d ballot
2. The votes from d North will be divided in the following factors
(a) APC is d most popular party in d North but d presidential candidate (Tinubu) is not from d North. APC governors will mobilize for him but dt won't be enough to get an unassailable lead even though he may win in d North.
At least, Kastina, Borno, Zamfara, Yobe, Kebi, Kogi, Kwara, Niger Kaduna etc may vote for APC but not with a wide margin.
Note: Buhari is not contesting

(b) The Kwankwanso's influence in Kanu State. Kanu State has d highest registered votes in d North n Kwankwanso is a cult figure in Kanu.

(c)Even though Atiku is from d North, he is not Popular in d North because he is seen as a thief but though some Northeners may want to vote for him because of tribalism. He has only managed to win his state, FCT , Benue and Taraba. He won state like Taraba because of d Christians Population and being a PDP State

(d)Peter Obi will make some inroads in d North like North Central because of d number of christians. State like Taraba n FCT may swing to his favour because of d number of christians.He will also get good votes from Kaduna State because of christians.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Pagan, Traditionalist, Northerner, Southerner etc because hunger, insecurity etc don't know all of these.

Was he able to secure his state whilehe was a governor? If someone can sack igbos of neigbouring state from his state i don't see him liking people from other regions. Peter obi is fit for a regional head not Nigeria President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by patroit001(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Beer parlour analysis.

Pele o comentator

He go shock you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Minime10(f): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2022
The Bobo chigaco must be rejected by all reasonable Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by helinues: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Op has missed his medicine again

4 Likes

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
This guy's family should take him to psychiatric hospital asap

5 Likes

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by MarketDispatch: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
afesco:
But in 1993, Abiola defeated Bashir Tofa in the North

1993 that you refer to, there was no mobile phone. Media was controlled by Government, Radio, TV and newspaper could hardly say or write against government. Nigerian state was not delicate the way it is now. Unity schools were functional. People lived in Lagos and sent children to unity schools all over Nigeria, whether Borno, Katsina, Taraba, etc etc

This is 2022... media is controlled by the people and truth can no longer be hidden by Government. Nigeria is more Polarized. Using 1993 template in 2022 cannot work.

So the two dates 1993 and 2022 are incomparable

6 Likes

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Ttalk: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Charity begings at home. Obi home region doesn't acknowledge minority, that's why you won't see any Muslim in key position from SE. How will he respect minority Christians from the North when his region didn't give any chance to minority Muslim from their region?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by afesco: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2022
MarketDispatch:

1993 that you refer to, there was no mobile phone. Media was controlled by Government, Radio, TV and newspaper could hardly say or write against government. Nigerian state was not delicate the way it is now. Unity schools were functional. People lived in Lagos and sent children to unity schools all over Nigeria, whether Borno, Katsina, Taraba, etc etc

This is 2022... media is controlled by the people and truth can no longer be hidden by Government. Nigeria is more Polarized. Using 1993 template in 2022 cannot work.

So the two dates 1993 and 2022 are incomparable
Going by ur analysis, Ibrahim Shekarau of ANPP and Nuhu Ribabu of ACN would have won some states in the North or defeated GEJ in the North in 2011. Apart from PMB of CPC who defeated GEJ in d North in 2011,GEJ defeated both Ribabu and Shekarau put together in the North with a wide margin.

One thing I want you to understand is dt if you are not Popular in the North, then you are not popular.
Why did u think APC got more states in d North as Governors if not for PMB influence.

Vote Peter Obi if u love Nigeria
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by olaboy33(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by a4cube: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Minime10:
The Bobo chigaco must be rejected by all reasonable Nigerians
Unfortunately reasonable Nigerians are in minority.
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Olatunji1929: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2022
afesco:

Going by ur analysis, Ibrahim Shekarau of ANPP and Nuhu Ribabu of ACN would have won some states in the North or defeated GEJ in the North in 2011. Apart from PMB of CPC who defeated GEJ in d North in 2011,GEJ defeated both Ribabu and Shekarau put together in the North with a wide margin.

One thing I want you to understand is dt if you are not Popular in the North, then you are not popular.
Why did u think APC got more states in d North as Governors if not for PMB influence.

Vote Peter Obi if u love Nigeria
lol vote obi and waste your vote to enthrone Tinubu by dividing South East and South south vote only a fool will believe obi in Labour Party will come anywhere close to kwankwazo not to talk of atiku or tinubu
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
One would have expected that analysis like this translates into real voting... From time immemorial, people has always vote their choices and INEC remains the referee, just save yourself of the stress because you can only vote for one person, but I put it straight to you that if you were in Tinubu's shoes, you'll be in a state of dilemma when picking your vice and you may eventually end up making such decision because election is all about numbers and majority carries the vote,so, Tinubu is a Muslim minority from the south and wouldn't make a costly mistake of picking a Christian minority from the north.
It's a contest that only one person would win and as real politicians they are aware it's either in their favour or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Just listen to Tinubu's supporters. Obi has southeast and south-south, southwest christians and wide spaces and opportunities and advantages in the north but they have the guts to say Obi. Tinubu is lost. He is the most disillusioned, disadvantaged candidate struggling to even convince southwest

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by adekolaelect(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu has become an assets to the media Houses ,,,,,,, all this wailing has shown that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. This was how they made Buhari the president of Nigeria in their names of Insult and Attacks but making him more popular unknown to them.you better face your Obituary or Atikulation than to waste your time on the project that has no good result .you did more than this for Bubu he later became president.
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Ikpaitid: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Ikpaitid: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2022
I wish I could see the pain inside your soul with a microscope,it would be very satisfyinggrin grin grin
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Our labour for a better NIGERIA shall never be in vain come 2023 go get your pvc ready NIGERIA will be great again vote PETER OBI labour party vote wisely.......
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Factcheck0001: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
We must crush people who want to crush us.

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Do you have shame

Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by samunaka: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:

You were there when Buhari was shouting on Tinubu that he does not sell presidency so he should go Nigerians, you were also there when Shettima was lambasting Tinubu that he cannot defeat Atiku but unfortunately you were not there when Peter Obi was praising IPOB and hailing the stupidity of ipob or when Obi's son was denigrating the Nigerian national flag, my guy you've try
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Those who don't want to accept the reality that North can't abandon Atiku and vote Tinubu or south christians abandon their own and vote Tinubu should know only Yoruba Muslims are deceiving Tinubu.
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by yyba: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nobody is forcing you to vote TINUBU , so stop fooling yourself and your family members in a public forum
Zikojukwu:
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
No Yoruba will cry here
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by Achilles881: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Olatunji1929:
lol vote obi and waste your vote to enthrone Tinubu by dividing South East and South south vote only a fool will believe obi in Labour Party will come anywhere close to kwankwazo not to talk of atiku or tinubu

Well, when I was a kid I used to be threatened by challenges, I can't pass through school Rd because of twin brothers that threatens me, but a day came, I picked up courage and faced them, surprisingly, I defeated them, since then, I learnt not to back down for anybody, Nigerian youths disregard olatunji, get your PVC and make sure you exercise your right, vote for a candidate that will secure your future and that of your children, do not back down, do not be discouraged, you can succeed or loose when you face your challenge, but if you don't face it, the only result will be failure.
Get your PVC.
Re: Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? by patroit001(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Ttalk post=114648081][/quote]
wao, you are an encyclopedia of wisdom.. pls permit me to share this word of wisdom(with proper acknowledgement) in my campaign material

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Candidates In Cross River Using Peter Obi Picture(photo) / Somebody's Son Is About To Go Down (pro Tinubu) / Obi , Labour Party Rally Today In Katsina State Was Total Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.