Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) (3621 Views)

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by dometome: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2019
frosbel2:

Your bible does not encourage the building of walls between communities, it encourages providing support and assistance to the weak, needy, foreigners and oppressed.

Obviously you are one of the clueless white Jesus followers.
How about staying in your fucking country and fixing it. You criticize the white man but run to his country after messing your own up. How on Earth can Africa's problems be solved if we all run away, how about the needy, poor Americans?
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2019
meavox:

Things change over time.

Before the Black man in America would be a slave. But not today.
Before people traveled the world without visa. But not today.

All Africans want to be where White man is in charge, but USA cannot take in all Africans. So in order to get respect it's better Africans fix Africa instead of running away to go enjoy what you did not work for.

Better to fix Nigeria by Restructuring it into Confederation of 4 regions, or split into 4 countries as in the map below.

this your map is not gonna work....i dont know about the rest,but you can forget it that deltans want to be with biafrans toghether....
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2019
dometome:
How about staying in your fucking country and fixing it. You criticize the white man but run to his country after messing your own up. How on Earth can Africa's problems be solved if we all run away, how about the needy, poor Americans?

and who the fvck are you....??
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by dometome: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2019
justtoodark:

and who the fvck are you....??
your tormentor
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2019
BlackfireX:
Is okereke not an Igbo name.....

Are igbos now in Cameroon

you igbos are related to tribes in cameroon....am not surprised....
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2019
dometome:
your tormentor

sorry....am pissed....my girlfriend is behavin strange.... undecided undecided
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2019
chigonye:

Lol! Foolish talk that's very bereft of ideas relevant to the subject matter!

But then.. why weren't your forefathers wise enough to bar the British from invading and looting their treasuries as well as taking them hostage as slaves? Did you read about Ethiopia and how they stood their ground against colonialism? No wonder they have one of the best economy in Africa, and yes..their border/immigration system is way better than Nigeria's.

You want to go Aszin...it is your house that you can just enter the way you like and want... smh!

I'll reiterate that sane and progressive nations are accountable both in governance and management of their resources and one of the ways they do that is by creating a strong border/immigration control system!

Lol. I don’t get it if you are so smart do you have to insult anybody?

Most people on this forum don’t know how to go back on arguments I understand, you are beginning to argue with emotion it’s not worth it.
But you must know that I am not a fan of migration, also I understand the importance of a border wall but brotherman we live in a world of capitalists, you can’t just pick an argument ignoring how it affect or it’s been effected by other spheres of life, the world has we know it today may not be how it’s going to be in the future, we are currently shaping history no matter how in effective you think you are. So in the world of capitalism, people are stupendously rich while some people can hardly eat, I personally know someone who has gone has far as Turkey by road, through deserts and all of that, he told me how he couldn’t pull his trainers for a whole month until he got back to Lagos, I can’t write everything he told me about this trip. He pass through countries to get to turkey, he got to Turkey and be realized he couldn’t survive there as an illegal migrants, there was no job for him and no food then he came back to the country the same way he went. like someone stated above the Bible did say to welcome foreigners with open harm and take care of them, to love your neighbor as yourself. You see this is a layman argument for when a man is not better than a man as in biology. The issue of states and government, policies, ranking, superiority, laws, race are men inventions, it’s okay if some people never get rich the Aryan knew that when they invented Capitalism but there should be a back door for such people. That’s why there is Asylum in U.S long before they are talking about wall and mind you the US is only talking about Mexican border wall, people can go into the US through Canada by road what’s the difference between Canada and Mexico? We both know right? I bet you that any U.S government administration at any and every point in time will treat a Caucasian better than he would an Hispanic or Negro, oh race is now part of the discussion, race a man’s invention. But th black man would treat an Aryan like he would a Lebanese because to him they are foreigners.
Now the Aryans are going to keep the Mexican’s out when the Native Amerikans couldn’t keep them out.
I’m going to tell you one thing that will sound abnormal to you, in the mind of this people the human race has species, meaning you are just another sapiens, you are going to argue that they made their countries better and we should make ours, do you know how these countries were built? It was just the same people spreading to places, owning lands and importing the lesser human i.e the black man as slaves to work the place, that’s how many of those European and American countries are built.
You are already arguing that your ancestors were lesser human, they don’t have sense like the white or they would have resisted the invasion comparing Ethiopia, Ethiopia existed a long time ago as a country, it’s the white that formed many present African states, Africa had small communities that was easy to pitch against one another, the white man saw this and preyed on it that’s how you got slavery. The argument is long. But I dare Donald trump to build a Canadian border wall.

The white man has achieved his aim, he has conquered the world the rest of the world has to fight for what’s left.
Man the white man bleeped your present world up out of greed, if you like argue it from now until the dawn of time because they are now checking social media and you still want to travel out.
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
dometome:

Christian swearing ?? Surprised , lol.

America is a land of immigrants built on the dead bodies of the native Indians and black slaves. Besides, the founding fathers ( who were not Christian ) drafted the constitution on the principle that the weak, weary, oppressed and persecuted can find in her - refuge, peace and succour.

Go worship you white Jesus and keep spouting trash as expected....
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
chigonye:

My Bible teaches proper management of resources. It's teaches prudence and applying wisdom to maximize what you have even if it means cutting out excesses and even unproductive relationships.

All around the world, very successful countries have a working border and immigration control system some are even stricter, yet less prominent than the USA.

Instead of you task your elected officials for accountability, your talking about leeching on countries that worked so hard to get their system working!

President Donald Trump and the entire US is very right to beef up their immigration and border control. It's what any sane and functioning nation will do.

Hyypocrite read ;

Matthew 25:38 - "And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You?".

Job 31:32 - "The alien has not lodged outside, For I have opened my doors to the traveler".

Leviticus 19:34 - "The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God".

Deuteronomy 10:19 - "So show your love for the alien, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt".
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
frosbel2:

Hyypocrite read ;

Matthew 25:38 - "And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You?".

Job 31:32 - "The alien has not lodged outside, For I have opened my doors to the traveler".

Leviticus 19:34 - "The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God".

Deuteronomy 10:19 - "So show your love for the alien, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt".

Once these people start an argument it’s always hard for them to stop whether or not their arguments make sense.

Black man think they are better than one another while to a white man you are just a negro. I read a book about how the then oyo kingdom and other African state monarchs begged this white people to teach us technology but they refused, though were learning things from us, they also refused any other form of trade except slaves, I wish some of these people read about their histories maybe they will understand the Africa at a point i time was ahead in many ways. If not for our too many klan and languages the white wouldn’t have been able to turn the continent to a chessboard which has set us back in every aspect, it’s only fair that they suffer for what they have done. If you want to be the only one that’s successful among your friends be ready to overwhelm yourself with responsibilities.
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
frosbel2:

Hyypocrite read ;

Once these people start an argument it’s always hard for them to stop whether or not their arguments make sense.

Black man think they are better than one another while to a white man you are just a negro. I read a book about how the then oyo kingdom and other African state monarchs begged this white people to teach us technology but they refused, though were learning things from us, they also refused any other form of trade except slaves, I wish some of these people read about their histories maybe they will understand the Africa at a point i time was ahead in many ways. If not for our too many klan and languages the white wouldn’t have been able to turn the continent to a chessboard which has set us back in every aspect, it’s only fair that they suffer for what they have done. If you want to be the only one that’s successful among your friends be ready to overwhelm yourself with responsibilities.
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by landnewf: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
i'm
Re: See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) by nku5: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don't blame the man. After taking pains and plenty of cash to emigrate to yankee. Some people will just jump fence and enter the same Yankee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Summon Theophilus Danjuma: "You Must Tell Us Why We Won't Sleep" / Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos / NBC Should Investigate AIT Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.