Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos (3620 Views)

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners / Notification On My Intent To Run For Governor In Jigawa State. (ahmad Rufai Zaka / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Confirmedzombie: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fellow Nairalanders

I wish to inform all of you of my intention to join the Igbos. I have carefully analyzed all the happenings in Nigeria today and I think that Biafra is the only solution to salvage us.

The rate of insecurity, impunity, Lawlessness, corruption , just to name but a few is alarming.

I have come to understand that the Biafra agitation is real, genuine and authenticated and the only hope for the common man.

Based on the foregoing, I will soon declare my membership of Igbos and as well declare my support for Biafra.

For those who may want to criticize or abuse me, take note that I am not living my life for you. It's my choice and decision as I have seen light in Biafra.

May God bless all of us.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by GuestLog: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Who am I to judge?
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by LabDNA: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
First and most important question. What tribe do you belong? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Confirmedzombie: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
My father is ikwerre in Rivers state, my mother is Abia state, I grew up in Abia state and I know every in Ngwa land.

I speak igbo fluently.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Frankdaz9: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you my ikwerre friend. I like the fact that you have taken the most important decision to liberate your generation and I want to assure you that your not alone, even Yoruba Christians are joining the struggle, this in no distance time will weaken the Yoruba Muslims and pave way for the disintegration of the biggest zoological republic. God bless Nnamdi KANU, God bless Biafra.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Olominira(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't know if this advice would be useful for you. The idea of breaking Nigeria would not solve any problem we are facing as a nation. You pointed your reasons, are there not criminals in the SE who are locals? The problem facing the country is largely weak institutions which is common among all developing nations globally.

The people of SE should be the last set of Nigerians who should be calling for division for two main reasons. One, they tend to unit the Nigerian people more, by traveling and doing business with everyone easily. Also they settle in those communities without any issue.

Two, the SE region tend to be poorest region among the six geopolitical regions in Nigeria by 2040, either the region remains in Nigeria or not. It's not because of lack of access to the Atlantic. The main factor highlighting this is based on the land mass and the population.

It would require a lifetime fortunes to acquire land for commercial activities from 2030. The cheapest cost of land would be available between now and end of the decade. This would make the region to rely on her neighbours for food, basic manufacturing and products due to production costs.

Kanu and all calling for breaking down of Nigeria do not know much, rather very myopic and unintelligent. It's easier to be successful in bigger nations than smaller ones. I also find those calling on other tribes not to migrate to their regions as myopic. Naturally, people migrating to your region become part of you after three generations either by culture, marriage or number.

IPOB is a mere distraction which has caused young people who are supposed to focus on personal development and goals to be pursuing unproductive cause. It's a pity. Nigeria has large number of her leaders focusing on tribal politics and religion instead of collective national interests and goals. I've lived among people of different colours for many years same with several other Nigerians without issues. How much more people of my colour?

Olominira

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Simplyleo: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Is nairaland ipob secretariat?

Oh, I forgot, the struggle for the realisation of biafra is on nairaland.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
So its because of

The rate of insecurity, impunity, Lawlessness, corruption , just to name but a few is alarming

And you think those responsible for all listed above that u cannot contend with will let you go ?

1 Like

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Kingsam20: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
My father is ikwerre in Rivers state, my mother is Abia state, I grew up in Abia state and I know every in Ngwa land.

I speak igbo fluently.
go to your nearest unit and identify your self. You are highly welcome.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Thank you my ikwerre friend. I like the fact that you have taken the most important decision to liberate your generation and I want to assure you that your not alone, even Yoruba Christians are joining the struggle, this in no distance time will weaken the Yoruba Muslims and pave way for the disintegration of the biggest zoological republic. God bless Nnamdi KANU, God bless Biafra.

I am from the South South , I don't like the way Namadi Kanu is going about the struggle , and he is very weak, ur oppressor will never let u go with such weakler
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Yujin(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Fellow Nairalanders

I wish to inform all of you of my intention to join the Igbos. I have carefully analyzed all the happenings in Nigeria today and I think that Biafra is the only solution to salvage us.

The rate of insecurity, impunity, Lawlessness, corruption , just to name but a few is alarming.

I have come to understand that the Biafra agitation is real, genuine and authenticated and the only hope for the common man.

Based on the foregoing, I will soon declare my membership of Igbos and as well declare my support for Biafra.

For those who may want to criticize or abuse me, take note that I am not living my life for you. It's my choice and decision as I have seen light in Biafra.

May God bless all of us.
You're welcome to join us. Our code remains truth, sincerity, brotherhood and freedom. Ensure to be the ready to give your all for the freedom of Biafra. It is one for all and all for one. Our children must never be entangled it the rot that characterize Nigeria.
Once again welcome.
NB: The cost of sabotage or betrayal is DEATH.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by ZZ22: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
IPOB is not for ewedu eaters.. No sane person comes to nairaland to ask of IPOB and at that I can smell your gbegili odour from faraway
Confirmedzombie:
Fellow Nairalanders

May God bless all of us.
IPOB is not for ewedu eaters.. No sane person comes to nairaland to ask of IPOB and at that I can smell your gbegili odour from faraway. fukking Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Frankdaz9: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enwhen:

I am from the South South , I don't like the way Namadi Kanu is going about the struggle , and he is very weak, ur oppressor will never let u go with such weakler
very good, then start your own struggle if you don't like the way Nnamdi is going about it. There's no monopoly in biafran struggle. I'm here in bayelsa fighting for Biafra in my own way and you can be doing yours too. At the end, Biafra may come.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
very good, then start your own struggle if you don't like the way Nnamdi is going about it. There's no monopoly in biafran struggle. I'm here in bayelsa fighting for Biafra in my own way and you can be doing yours too. At the end, Biafra may come.

Without eastern or Eastern and southsoutherners leaders backings or elimination , Biafra will always be a child's play until Namadi Kanu purchase what the likes of Boko Haram and ISWAP are using...

1 Like

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Celenwa1: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
your chioce is your voice

1 Like

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Confirmedzombie: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZZ22:
IPOB is not for ewedu eaters.. No sane person comes to nairaland to ask of IPOB and at that I can smell your gbegili odour from faraway IPOB is not for ewedu eaters.. No sane person comes to nairaland to ask of IPOB and at that I can smell your gbegili odour from faraway. fukking Yoruba Muslim

Your opinion but I have taken my decision.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Frankdaz9: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enwhen:

Without eastern or Eastern and southsoutherners leaders backings or elimination , Biafra will always be a child's play until Namadi Kanu purchase what the likes of Boko Haram and ISWAP are using...
Biafra is making headway in America and Europe not because of southeastern or South southern leaders. In contemporary Nigeria, Biafra is resonating in every nook and cranny even the main stream media is not left out. All, courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu and the biafran people. We don't need the whole world to actualize Biafra, only few didicated men. Nnamdi Kanu once said in radiobiafra, " Biafra will come because of hundred dedicated men".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by adadike(f): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
I am in full support. I dey your back gidigba. It's better we join hands to fight for our freedom. Look around you, what do you see? Fulani herdsmen, death , looting, rape , death, death and more death all from one section. So why should we be one? that it's happening to Borno Christian's and southern kaduna christians does not mean it will not get to your doorstep. They said Nigeria belongs to them, we agree and that's why we will leave this country for them. Good choice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by OFFICIAL336: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is nairaland ipob secretariat?

Oh, I forgot, the struggle for the realisation of biafra is on nairaland.
Yoruba Moslem

7 Likes

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by OFFICIAL336: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Now that Buhari shown us that MNK is using IPOB funds judiciously, I will soon declare my intention to join IPOB .

The celebration will be low-key in Lagos with few friends.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Tranquillity360: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Join the nearest Ipob family around you.

Note:You must always stand on the truth,even till the point of death.

We must continue.

7 Likes

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Habiyo: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:
First and most important question. What tribe do you belong? grin
Am from Jos, Birom. We want to go with the BIAFRA. We have suffered so much pains in the hands of Fulanis who disguise as peaceful people to claim our land and kill us thereafter.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Frankdaz9: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
please my brothers, how do I start ipob family in Ibadan. a lot of my Yoruba Christians friend are willing to join the struggle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Biafra is making headway in America and Europe not because of southeastern or South southern leaders. In contemporary Nigeria, Biafra is resonating in every nook and cranny even the main stream media is not left out. All, courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu and the biafran people. We don't need the whole world to actualize Biafra, only few didicated men. Nnamdi Kanu once said in radiobiafra, " Biafra will come because of hundred dedicated men".

Only 100 men ??...when it is not a coup ?...go and study criterias for referendum
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Sammy07: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
please my brothers, how do I start ipob family in Ibadan. a lot of my Yoruba Christians friend are willing to join the struggle.

Can you come to Ondo to start it? grin

I'll personally pay for your tfare and accommodation.

Before you come, make a research about Ondo people cool

1 Like

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Frankdaz9: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Can you come to Ondo to start it? grin

I'll personally pay for your tfare and accommodation.

Before you come, make a research about Ondo people cool
I know very well about Ondo people, they're Ijaw not Yorunba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by IGBOSON1: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Habiyo:
Am from Jos, Birom. We want to go with the BIAFRA. We have suffered so much pains in the hands of Fulanis who disguise as peaceful people to claim our land and kill us thereafter.

Don’t worry bros! After the rain comes the sunshine!

10 Likes

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Sammy07: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
I know very well about Ondo people, they're Ijaw not Yorunba.

You're going crazy.
It's obvious you're a troll.

Byeee

1 Like

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Sammy07: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Don’t worry bros! After the rain comes the sunshine!

But rain never come nah

Even the rain is not prepared
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Tranquillity360: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
There Ipob family in Ibadan.

All you have to do is to tune in to radio Biafra,then call during interaction time,they will give you directions.

Or join the main radio biafra page.

6 Likes

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Frankdaz9: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tranquillity360:
There Ipob family in Ibadan.

All you have to do is to tune in to radio Biafra,then call during interaction time,they will give you directions.

Or join the main radio biafra page.
Wow, thank you. This is a big blow to all Yoruba Muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by BlowYourMind: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
where can we get the form

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Twitter Blasts Bashir Ahmad For Asking Nigerians To Vote Tinubu / PDP Crisis: 'Wike Has Lost Relevance' - Rufai Oseni Tackles Rivers Governor / Where Is Lucky Igbinedion????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.