Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (37255 Views)

Parody Mugshot Of Arrested EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Surfaces Online (P / ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by drisalsha: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
More like 'ASSOCIATION OF YAHOO BOY'S MOTHERS' ( AYBM)…..
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by generationz(f): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
You didn't miss road.You are a coward and others like you blaming nature. People in better countries fought for their freedom to enjoy better governance. Sowore is there in detention and youths aren't protesting. Lazy Nigerian youths.

You can start the protest na.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
post=83634814:
Bad mothers encouraging fraud.

Spits
[/s]
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Rolex66: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
supremenews:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-mothers-of-yahoo-boys-now-forming-association-magu/amp/

The rehabilitation should cover the 200 million Nigerians because almost every household now has a yahoo criminal. I heard of a guy who resigned from a 9-5job so that he can devote more time and attention to his fledgling yahoo deals.

A neighbor just showed me a woman in her fifties who accompanies his son to the bank to receive yahoo funds whenever his trap catches a 'maga'.

Thing is, they don't even see it as a criminal endeavor, but as a form of 'hustling'

It's a very sad commentary. All Nigerians are now being perceived and treated as frauds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by brownbib(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigerians doesn't know what is right from wrong because of hardship.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Rating(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Sowore don't know what he has put his hand into

How does opposition lead a revolution?
Revolution and uprising are for people who are apolitical
If you are into politics or an opposition and you want to lead a revolution it is gonna be seen as MUTINY

Same Moda fiuckkers that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom

I liked this post and saw it was not enough and had to comment. Too much sense dey inside this comment. Hope we all continue to receive sense in this country.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by razzydoo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Disclaimer: I'm not supporting yahoo o... but omo buru a o le file fun ekun ko paaje. what do you expect??
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by madridguy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Your comment offcourse

DonFreshmoney:

Why you dey shine eyes like puppy
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by babestella: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
where is that Thunder that just completed a task in Ondo, they need to locate Magu.

Now I am not in support of fraud, but you need to do your investigation before arresting students, you can just break into their rooms a midnight and arrest student with claims that they are fraudsters, what evidence do you have on the students? Magu should learn from FBI in fighting financial crimes.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by ak22(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Efcc typing ...................
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by medolab90(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
SEEDORF441:
The reason why fraud keep increasing in Nigeria is that there is no severe punishments for whoever being caught.
Some will say unemployment is the reason why Nigerians engage in fraud....but
Did you know that majority of internet fraudsters in our country are students?

Story

Despite the death penalty sanction on drug trafficking in some country pple still dey carry drug...... The government should fix the loopholes in the country.

This country no easy na God dey help.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by BilltheDON(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Street.... They are just protecting their own.

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by HowDareU: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yahoo yahoo is a serious crime; an epidemic that must be eradicated. If you have any horrible experiences pertaining to 419ers, kindly send it to info@securitymattersafrica.com with their full names and phone numbers. I have started getting messages from those of you that have shared their experiences. I assured you that something is being done about it. Visit my blog to learn more on how to evade scammers at: www.securitymattersafrica.com and let's join hands to stop this menace for the good of our children yet unborn.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Amanda4life: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Staircases:
Magu!
Magu!!
Magu!!!

Nothing wen person nor go hear from EFCC.

Wuru
Wuru
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
LIE FROM D PIT OF HELL.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
Students whose parents are owed eight months salary.

Lame! How many of them did you know to have concluded like that? The truth is that there is no any excuse for involving in criminal activities by anyone. We all have reasons to embrace financial crimes my friend.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Samsonklin(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
SEEDORF441:
The reason why fraud keep increasing in Nigeria is that there is no severe punishments for whoever being caught.
Some will say unemployment is the reason why Nigerians engage in fraud....but
Did you know that majority of internet fraudsters in our country are students?
Yes na because they don't want to be graduates and jobless like you. So they need to start hustling now to secure a better tomorrow on time
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Samsonklin(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
Tell the fool Sir. Maybe he's ignorant of that fact or may be he knows and decided just to be stupid with that his comment. God bless you.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by poweredcom(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mompha mum maybe the chairlady of the association
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Sowore don't know what he has put his hand into

How does opposition lead a revolution?
Revolution and uprising are for people who are apolitical
If you are into politics or an opposition and you want to lead a revolution it is gonna be seen as MUTINY

Same Moda fiuckkers that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom

When will you guys bury your pain and move on with your life? Jonathan wasn't a messiah. He wasn't innocent too. He wasn't competent either. Nobody entered into any deal with him to win the second term in office. It wasn't his birthright too. He contested and lost, simple. Life goes on, he moved on. But not you, his supporters. You are stuck with loss, pain and agony. Shame and pity

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by SEEDORF441(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Samsonklin:

Yes na because they don't want to be graduates and jobless like you. So they need to start hustling now to secure a better tomorrow on time
ode ni e
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by RenHub: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:

There's no excuse bruv
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Antoeni(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Demonic Mothers , I am Sure that 92% of this Yahoo Boys Mum where Ex Prostitutes and Drug Addicts and Baron,
There End is Loading,,,,,,,
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Devilfriend(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
post=83634814:
Bad mothers encouraging fraud.

Spits

So na everybody you think say e go dey sell suya for under bridge like you?

Abeg leave my guys alone.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Maldini213: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
I pity you magu

When you retire

You run away

Cus boys must , surely come for you

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fish head man/woman go born fish head pikin.
An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by m140(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jabioro:
Can you hear self out..I am
a coward by not committing crime... Moreover to your changerin hearing..i am comfotable..not even your mate that speak anyhow..44years..ok
They just type anyhow
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Coldie(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jabioro:
Yahoo Boys Mother's Association of Nigeria..YBMAN..God i knew I miss road father forgive me... being a citizen of this multcrime Nation.. from government to her citizen..one will surely know that he missed road by nature
If Nigeria don tire u, Niger is always available
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter / Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.