Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (37256 Views)

Parody Mugshot Of Arrested EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Surfaces Online (P / ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
cool. Association of Yahoo Yahoo Village Mothers.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by demitola(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is from the belief that the end justifies the means. You even see bishops these days who would tell you God only said "bring resources to my store house", he didn't say from where you should bring it

4 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na foolish and mumu yahooboyz dem dey catch...

We dey here dey chop money, we no dey show ourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
It's just another branch of APC

undecided

Yes, the evil party..
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by taiyeayodeji: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
exactly, this guys don't really know how hard and for how many years it's to get 1 dollar and not to talk of wiping out somebody's account and credit card.Its worst than comiting suicide to see what you have laboured for being cleared by some young boys from nigeria.it causes this people to hate anybody from nigeria and even Africans as a whole.The kind of houses you see this yahoo boys build and even cars they drive, you don't see people drive it anyhow abroad.People labour seriously to get every cent abroad. it's wickedness to defraud somebody so that you can live a flamboyant life

angelEmade:
when these boys fraud you...collect your hard earned money...itx always like committing suicide!

4 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Bahamas95(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
The way they go after these boys is not fair at all. They should also go after those fvcking polithiefcians looting national treasury on daily basis.

Sh!thole

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by quizpaid(f): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Can't stop laughing embarassed
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Princedapace(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
You didn't miss road.You are a coward and others like you blaming nature. People in better countries fought for their freedom to enjoy better governance. Sowore is there in detention and youths aren't protesting. Lazy Nigerian youths.

Exactly, we are cowards. Those in developed countries fought for their country and forced their govt to be sane. France used to be a messed up country too. Lebanese citizens have thrown their leader out of office. Nigerian youths we are mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Magu the biggest yahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
They should be arrested too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by madridguy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

DonFreshmoney:
Na foolish and mumu yahooboyz dem dey catch...

We dey here dey chop money, we no dey show ourself
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:
Egbe IYA AWON OMO YAHOO REERE grin
grin
Sounds like a joke now. But wait until they get official recognition. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Chummynoni(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Angelfrost:
Those are not true mothers, just a bunch of enablers...

My mother will never accept a dime from anyone without a proven legit source of income even if you are her child, and she's no fool.

Well, there have always been Mothers, and "women that collected sperm and brought forth children"!!!

A true African mother will bitch-slap any thought or urge to indulge in any form of crime.
i thot it was only my mum.i remember some years ago wen i stylishly told her tat i wanted to start yahoo. she told me i can go ahead but she wudnt collect any dime from me and she said if am caught, i shud tel them i have no relatives.lol. i just jejely eraze thot

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin angry Interesting....
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by idonhammer: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
They are not scared of anyone,they are busy balling hard and spending their money in other civilized countries...So mind your business Mr innocent.

easynetsms:
All those yahoo boys on nairaland don't drop comment again. Dey re now scared of efcc. THIEVES
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Under sect " freedom of association "

AreaFada2:

grin
Sounds like a joke now. But wait until they get official recognition. grin
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by beloved24: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mother of Yahoo boys association (MYBA)
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by content208: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
SEEDORF441:
The reason why fraud keep increasing in Nigeria is that there is no severe punishments for whoever being caught.
Some will say unemployment is the reason why Nigerians engage in fraud....but
Did you know that majority of internet fraudsters in our country are students?

Maybe if there is no sacred cow in crime punishment, maybe fraudsters will be discouraged from perpetrating crime.

Unfortunately, politicians flaunt obviously stolen money and they go scot-free; all they need to do is to join the ruling political party and their obvious financial crimes will go unpunished.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Bobosneh: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na lie joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Yungbitz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is a new one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bad mothers encouraging fraud.

Spits

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Whem will you arrest Tinubu
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
That’s Nigeria for you. We don’t want to correct bad behavior and practices we rather look for ways to justify them out of sympathy which is normal bt May not be helpful in the long run.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Endevil: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Sirseedorf(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
WORK

SUCCESS

PEACE

HEALTHY LIFE

AGE WELL..

IF NOT ALL I WANT, I WANT THE VITAL ONE'S IN THE LIST.

I CAN'T DO ILLEGAL WORK, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THROUGH THE ABILITY AND STRENGTH I CAN ACHIEVE IT, NOT ONLY ACHIEVE, THAT I CAN HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE WITHOUT ANYONE HUNTING ME OR QUESTIONING MY SUCCESS.

LIFE IS UNFAIR BUT WE SHOULDN'T MAKE IT UGLIER ..

BE LEGAL..!

2 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Ategberoson(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
Jabioro:
Yahoo Boys Mother's Association of Nigeria..YBMAN..God i knew I miss road father forgive me... being a citizen of this multcrime Nation.. from government to her citizen..one will surely know that he missed road by nature
[/s]

continue making mockery of yourself. so American Dont involve in crimes?

fraud and crimes is a global crime, stop criminalizing Nigerians in your useless hasty generalization
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Advancedman(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

Why you dey shine eyes like puppy
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Staircases(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Magu!
Magu!!
Magu!!!

Nothing wen person nor go hear from EFCC.
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Lordjulius(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
You can't make millions doing legit work or business....even in an office or in govt...when u choose to b good you can't b a millionaire or billionaire....when u r too desperate about wealth just know u can't get it rightly.... Is always in d wrong means n ways... Some do evil den try to go legit.....but wen u look well is either dey stole defrauded or embezzled funds...I want an average life not poor n not too rich...can afford what I want...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by showafrica(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
Students whose parents are owed eight months salary.

No mind am... Fraud increases where intelligent people dont have enabling environment and are not suicidal by nature
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by futurerex: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
SEEDORF441:
The reason why fraud keep increasing in Nigeria is that there is no severe punishments for whoever being caught.
Some will say unemployment is the reason why Nigerians engage in fraud....but
Did you know that majority of internet fraudsters in our country are students?

Thesame reason why politicians are looting us dry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter / Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.