Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

"Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says (30526 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Endevil: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by slowice(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
So na so all our yeyebrities dey tek wear free clothes ehn

1 Like

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Divay22(f): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
doctorkush:
so Cindy too don dey do 100k giveaway

girl wey i use all my last 10k inside akant vote for

abi what is DAT break an egg challenge ayam seeing
Lol
Your 10k don enter voice mail grin grin
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by oloriLFC(f): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
samcus:
wicked people everywhere.
I pity the 'unfortunate' girl

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by oloriLFC(f): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Your 10k don enter voice mail grin grin
or make he sef register for the challenge grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Some people have serious attitude problem poverty only suppresses it temporarily. U will think they are humble bt they are far from it.

3 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Thunderblasts(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sue her ass...
She no even fine

1 Like

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by MzTunechi(f): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
PureGoldh:
What sort of public assault is that... The lady acted too fast niii

She have to tender an apology to Cindy for commenting such stuff on her timeline.

Meanwhile.. My wonderful people.. If yOu need Pure Original HOney..
Kindly call or whatsapp 0-810-166-67-71
serves Cindy right. A friend's friend also gave her a pair of shoes, all Cindy needed to do was to tag her up until now Cindy hasn't. Meanwhile she's wore the shoes several times. The lady chose not to call her out to avoid backlash.

4 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Respect55(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
openmine:
Why are some individuals this daft on social media?
When she allegedly bought the dress from you,did you tell us on social media?
If she did not participate on BBnaija,would you have called her out on social media?
People should learn to settle trivial matters like these offline...!
Shut that thing u call mouth

6 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by DameB(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
PureGoldh:

She have to tender an apology to Cindy for commenting such stuff on her timeline.

How can you say such? A deal is a deal

And if person dash you something even without any agreement isn't it proper to appreciate the giver?

2 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by DameB(f): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Marketing products through social media influencers sef isn't always easy as a vendor

2 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by DameB(f): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
MzTunechi:
serves Cindy right. A friend's friend also gave her a pair of shoes, all Cindy needed to do was to tag her up until now Cindy hasn't. Meanwhile she's wore the shoes several times. The lady chose not to call her out to avoid backlash.

Make she continue, at the end of the day she would stop getting such freebies and marketing offers.

6 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Funkybabee(f): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
And she was busy doing yeye giveaway, no shame at all..

fake people

2 Likes

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dem don talk am finish Cindy Okafor is an Unam Ikot.
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Giftyperry(f): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fake life everywhere �

1 Like

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Divay22:
Lol Your 10k don enter voice mail grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Poshai: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
no mind Cindy na only cooking spoon she sabi lick...

1 Like

Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Goalnaldo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Half baked celebrity behaving like this? She could lose many ambassadorial deals because of this.
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by openmine(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Respect55:

Shut that thing u call mouth
Now this sounds half-witted cheesy
Nairaland has no video or voice response! grin grin
Please come back and quote me when you are able to differentiate between a statement and an utterance!
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
MzTunechi:

I just checked her page out, she never tags anybody in her captions even though it's obvious the clothes hair and makeup doesn't belong to her. Even Mercy the show winner tags all the people that style her and photographer so I don't know what she's feeling like. Her team better call her to order before no brand decides not to have anything to do with her
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Americanboy35: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2019
So so celebrities just full everywhere for naija, na wa oo
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Nwaohafia1: 4:10am On Nov 01, 2019
PureGoldh:

Meanwhile.. My wonderful people.. If yOu need Pure Original HOney..
Kindly call or whatsapp 0-810-166-67-71

I don't think you understand business agreement
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by iluvdonjazzy: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Then she should be charged to court once there's paper agreement.
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by kokoA(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2019
She still looks mgbekeish in the outfit self.. If she tag the owner ma I no go buy.
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by ChiefRocker(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Fakers
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
which one be this nah. na all of them person go eat together because of sex?
Re: "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says by landnewf: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2019
into

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Naomi Peller 13th Birthday: Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.