Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State (22588 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:

Would have ignored but let me clear your minds.. We ( Yoruba in generally) have been condemning both FG and state governors ( Obasanjo most especially ) about the dilapidated state of Sango-Ifo road

Obasanjo hill top house is a thank you gift from Julius Berger for awarding same Sango- Ifo road

Sango- Ifo road is now a stale to many of us as the residence who are the most affected also seems not to care because they have both Reps and Senators for years, which they never questioned and keep on voting like zombies

As for Abia, your people will never agreed Abia that anything is wrong with Abia state.. We must let you guys know.

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Mutemenot(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:

Would have ignored but let me clear your minds.. We ( Yoruba in generally) have been condemning both FG and state governors ( Obasanjo most especially ) about the dilapidated state of Sango-Ifo road

Obasanjo hill top house is a thank you gift from Julius Berger for awarding same Sango- Ifo road

Sango- Ifo road is now a stale to many of us as the residence who are the most affected also seems not to care because they have both Reps and Senators for years, which they never questioned and keep on voting like zombies

As for Abia, your people will never agreed Abia that anything is wrong with Abia state.. We must let you guys know.

I disagree with you here .. Abians are complaining everyday.
To be frank, I never knew we have such bad roads in west. I thought it's only in South East we have dilapidated roads

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by mamanotinspoil3: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ogun state have the worst roads in our region. Even the poorest amidst us(Ekiti) is blessed with good roads.

Many years of PDP rule in Ogun state i guess.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by jeff1607(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:
Anything Sango Ota - Ifo road, please stop blaming government. It seems like the electorates over there like it like that

They have House of Reps and State reps in all this past years , which they have never questioned not summoned about the dilapidated roads in almost that axis.

I wonder where u get your information from

companies have tried fixing even oyedepo tried but they (higher ups) are always interfering

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
Ogun state have the worst roads in our region. Even the poorest amidst us(Ekiti) is blessed with good roads.

Many years of PDP rule in Ogun state i guess.

Come see blame ooooo

lol.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by stevo4them(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ogun state is generally poor when it comes to road rehabilitation...The present government should religiously embark on aggressive road constructions throughout the state... especially axis(es) connecting Lagos state
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by EasternActivist: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gbas gbos...

Erosion site with red potopoto...

Chumqrumqruchubqku wink

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Come see blame ooooo
lol.
how frustrated could you be in real life? Heard you are one igala boy forming ibo anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by bularuz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if there is any government in ogun state
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
stevo4them:
Ogun state is generally poor when it comes to road rehabilitation...The present government should religiously embark on aggressive road constructions throughout the state... especially axis(es) connecting Lagos state
even if he spend all his years on roads, he still wouldn't have done anything after his tenure expired. Ogun state is cursed with bad roads.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by oloriLFC(f): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:
Anything Sango Ota - Ifo road, please stop blaming government. It seems like the electorates over there like it like that

They have House of Reps and State reps in all this past years , which they have never questioned not summoned about the dilapidated roads in almost that axis.
that road na die! What commuters are experiencing on that road is terrible. Trailers falling here and there undecided I used 2 hours on journey of 5-7minutes.(Sango to Nigeria breweries), it was something else. Something needs to be done Asap

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by InvertedHammer: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
/
That's one of the benefits of "OUR SON IS THE VICE PRESIDENT".

Please...give them the PRESIDENCY too.

No be for this Nigeria? Let me see how the lives of ordinary people will change when their kinsman becomes the President.

Minna, Otta, Otuoke and Katsina are on the same level with Dubai. Their roads are paved with gold.
/

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by chukwuibuipob: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tanvir11:
Welcome to Nigeria
undecided Mukina2
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
make dem beg d gods to help them do rehabilitation.

the ditch above loud o. chai
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
how frustrated could you be in real life? Heard you are one igala boy forming ibo anyways.
Heard?
Wonderful
lol.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by nagoma(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
There is no hope for Nigeria. Arguably the most civilized state in the country and the state having 75% of all manufacturing factories at Agbara and Ota.
Are you sure these pictures are not from Aba in Abia State?

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Debye(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Underdevelopment does not belong to any tribe or religion. We must together learn to say No to backwardness.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Heard?
Wonderful
lol.
wonderful? Yeah. So no run along.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Papertrail11(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
And a president came from this state
A current vice president is from this state
Epic!!!
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
nagoma:

There is no hope for Nigeria. Arguably the most civilized state in the country and the state having 75% of all manufacturing factories at Agbara and Ota.
Are you sure these pictures are not from Aba in Abia State?
PDP effect. Buh all the same, Ogun state is learning where aba is.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Burruchaga71(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nnaa meen Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
A total disgrace to Ogun state govt. seems Dapo Abiodun want to be one political liability

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by olril17(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ogun state is the worst state in Nigeria..
a lot of big towns in the state do not have any motorable roads,while some like ifo,do not even has tarred roads..
but Ogun state Igr is high. thats what the delusional natives of ogun cares about.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Come to lagos, you go faint. This govt isn't serious at all. We were better off as a regional party as we now are and no thanks to the selfish Tinubu. I change my SUV shocks every frequently when I'm not running a transport service with it.

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by coolgerald: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
And you still call these ones roads. All I see are swamps everywhere
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by MrPsalmist(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
One of the reason the south lacks good road is because they always wait for the government unlike the north
Northerners always help themselves thereby calling the attention of the government to help them complete the work
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Where did we go wrong??
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by sammirano: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
And osinbajo is in this country from ogun state. People go just dey fall hand.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Conceptman: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ctorch:
Agbado Ijoko Road, Ifo LG Ogun state ( pics 1-4)

Itoki Road to Alagbole/Ojudu Ogun state: pics 5-8

first pic oyero road iyana Egan, followed by agbado crossing, those roads are death traps, if you live on that road and use that road everyday, be ready to visit hospital for checkups and treatments every month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Western Sanctions Taking Toll On Us, Nigerian Students In Russia / Living In Belgium As A Nigerian Student / Protesters Disrupt Flights At Port Harcourt International Airport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.