Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Rev. Obofour Hired Me To Smoke Weed In Church – Weed Smoker Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Obofour Hired Me To Smoke Weed In Church – Weed Smoker Reveals (348 Views)

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Obofour Hired Me To Smoke Weed In Church – Weed Smoker Reveals by Wesporting: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just last week a video emerged on social media that saw a young man smoking wee in the church of Abruku Abruka under the command of Rev. Obofour.

This happened during a 3 days restoration crusade organized by Abruku Abruka at the Sowutum branch of COGA.

During Rev. Obofour’s time of the programme, asked if anyone in the Church auditorium had marijuana and lo and behold one man came out with the hard drug.

Rev. Obofour asked that the man light the hard drug and smoke for him to verify if it was truly ‘wee’ or he was trying to play smart.
Well, the said man in question identified as Razak Lomotey has come out to reveal that he was hired and paid by Abruku Abruka and Rev. Obofour to put on the act in the church.

According to the young man speaking to Nana Agraada on Thunder TV, revealed that the hard drug was given to him by Abruku Abruka and told that Rev. Obofour on the said day would call him out and should obey and act upon whatever he says.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJUDNPy9zs

Source: https://mandynews.com/rev-obofour-hired-me-to-smoke-weed-in-church/
Re: Rev. Obofour Hired Me To Smoke Weed In Church – Weed Smoker Reveals by budaatum: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
That's what I thought at the time lol. Haven't watched the video though, my eyes are tired, so someone let me know how authentic this is please.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Obofour Hired Me To Smoke Weed In Church – Weed Smoker Reveals by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Who needs the weed, when you can get high on the Holy Ghost?

The only reason people still seek the counterfeit is because they never had some of the original.

For when you get a thirst of the original, you'd never want to go back to the counterfeit.

I'm so high on the Holy Ghost, but i still want some more, because i just can't get enough...
Re: Rev. Obofour Hired Me To Smoke Weed In Church – Weed Smoker Reveals by CaveAdullam: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients.

Majority of Ghana pastors and 419.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, November 2, 2019 / We Print On All Church Convention / Crusade Materials At A Low Cost / Governor Of Edo State Visit Omega Fire Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.