Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

LPO Financing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / LPO Financing (7135 Views)

Lpo Financing / Lpo Financing: Partner Urgently Needed To Do Oil And Gas Biznes / Ago, Pms, Dpk Supplies And Lpo Financing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LPO Financing by felixx: 12:37pm On May 22, 2007
Hi guys,
i am willing to finance any LPO from reputable companies in nigeria.
Cash can be made available in 24 hours.
For serious enquiries,please call:08037144422 or email me at felixx7002@yahoo.com.
Thanks and godbless.
Re: LPO Financing by amaratex: 4:42pm On May 22, 2007
Hi;
can you also finance ordinary individuals with great buisness ideas?.email me for more details :deluxe4life2003@yahoo.com
Re: LPO Financing by felixx: 9:28am On May 23, 2007
it depends on your idea,do you have a business plan?can you project your sales for 2years or more,have you done the market feasibility analysis.and most importantly what is your cost range of this project.
Re: LPO Financing by amaratex: 11:46am On May 24, 2007
yea,i have 5 great bizness ideas that can make atleast 50% return of the start-up capital monthly.
Re: LPO Financing by praise4evr: 12:52pm On May 24, 2007
HELLO, QUITE INTERESTING! AN investments that can bring 50% return monthly? well one would be tempted to ask why you are not milking your wealth from this business yourself, but in anycanse Nigerians are brillant poeple, would you please let me have an overview of this biz, ? I will be ready to pay if its really a good one . regards
Re: LPO Financing by amaratex: 3:03pm On May 24, 2007
yea,i guess you know why i'm still not a billionaire"lack of capital".If you really want to get a clue to my ideas,maybe you can email me deluxe4life2003@yahoo.com for more private details,thanks
Re: LPO Financing by maxudu(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2008
i think i am still interested in this same LPO financing too.
Re: LPO Financing by norstaroil: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2009
Good day Felix,
We had a n issue with LPO financing just last week with our bank to supply 495,000 litres of AGO to a manufacturing company in Ibadan. We were highly disappoinnted when they gave us the excuse of year end and no finance. Our only option was to go private. We are in terested in your offer and would like to discuss futher. We also have a financing department and would be interested in helping you market this services. Please mail us directly- info@norstaroilservices.com (Please note our website is under construction)
Thanks
Adesola Akindele
SALES AND FINANCE
NORSTAR TDC LTD: OIL SERVICES
Re: LPO Financing by norstaroil: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hello Felix
Your mailbox isnt valid. Pls update you address as mail was returned.
Akindele
Re: LPO Financing by zionbiz: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
So much was read as was said by Felix and others who signified their ability to finance LPO but none of their addresses seems to be okay. Can I therefoe find out if there is any reputable firms or individiduals that can finance LPO for me. I base in Abuja and the client that want the product is in Abuja but what we are to sell to them isnt in abuja. You may wish to email me today peterakinola@yahoo.com or give me an urgent call if you are one with track record Tel: 08033307645
Re: LPO Financing by kosiobabiolorun: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2013
My company sells AGO in bulk from 500, 000 litres upward, if you are interested please call 08137210694
Re: LPO Financing by everyday: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you need finance for your lpo i will suggest http://lpofinance.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Construction / Finally! A Nigerian Cake Decorating Blog / Catering Training At Competitive Prices:pastry,cake Baking& Decor,african Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.