Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) (38061 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Mariam17193(f): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Op is nt banking and finance student but sociology
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I swear bro. I been think say na only me sef o. Just a few bites and you are down in a week. You go dey budget for antimalarials every month. grin

I think people who are rhesus positive are highly immune to it. One of my guys no sabi wetin be antimalarial drugs sef grin

Lol.
Another thing is stay away from sex.
Two much sex for a guy is invited more malaria.
Ur immune system go just dey collect.

1 Like

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Who is sure it was malaria

Check closely, if it's not postinor 2
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

We all believe in mysticism, spiritism and diabolism in this part of the world
Always go for check up regularly
Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed

grin grin grin grin
Against the odds of your spewing,
NIGERIANS ARE BLESSED!
Take it or leave it.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Stallion44: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2019
How can mosquito kill this pretty girl in this modern world of vast technology.
RIP to the dead
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Onlinealaba:
You can call me shallow but the world is spiritual, as a Nigerian/African you have to equip ursef spiritually we have so many adversaries fighting us . No sitting on the fence you use the God way or the devil way most importantly you are spiritually secured. R.I.P sis may you find rest
Check my signature and profile
Stop reasoning as if you're in the stone age.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by edoairways: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Edo ppl why.
If its not accident,strange illnesz. Edo ppl too wicked
Huh angry angry angry
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by sagtav(f): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
Please who is removing me from ftc? all the posts i commented on are making ftc but my ftc is gone?! wetin dey sup na?

This cracked me up. Lala you are needed here
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:

Okay good luck with your own life adventures... One day it will be clear who knows better. cool
Until then... we would understand better.... that is if you are open minded in the first place.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by manGODDED: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
odigbosky:

Like seriously especially if you're AA. The shit keeps coming like say na your babe. You go come dy wonder if na only u e dy do like dat.
I swear. I'm AA and malaria visits me almost every month embarassed
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Amanda4life: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
When students are almost graduating or serving, they should be very prayerful.
Whenever someone is about to complete a project be it wedding, youth service, time before burial , building etc
You need to meditate more, pray more because there are natural forces waiting at the edge of break through
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Housing(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
She appears sick in the two pictures. Looking at her chic she is using body builder pills.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
lebete3000:

An adult rarely has complicated Malaria, except it's a foreigner, a pregnant woman, a stickler or someone who's immunocompromised...

Children, especially under 5years of age are the ones that die of malaria
has this been medically proven?
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
odigbosky:

Like seriously especially if you're AA. The shit keeps coming like say na your babe. You go come dy wonder if na only u e dy do like dat.
guy I was just arguing this thing today with my colleague.
is it true that those with AA are so quick to fall sick?
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by NEODON(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

We all believe in mysticism, spiritism and diabolism in this part of the world
Always go for check up regularly
Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed
bro you would have made your points without cursing Nigerians sad
Rip to her
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Angelacruz: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yes
EmptyCoconutHead:
guy I was just arguing this thing today with my colleague.
is it true that those with AA are so quick to fall sick?
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Angelacruz:
Yes
are u AA
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Angelacruz: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
As n i hardly get ill
EmptyCoconutHead:
are u AA
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by sammyrutherford(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
She’s is sociology not banking and finance
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
RIP
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by lebete3000: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
has this been medically proven?

Your name sef dey make me laugh. I dey give you information as a doctor, you dey ask if he dey medically proven.

It's just like asking whether antimalarial has been medically proven to treat malaria. No na HIV e dey treat. EmptyCoconutHead.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
lebete3000:

Your name sef dey make me laugh. I dey give you information as a doctor, you dey ask if he dey medically proven.

It's just like asking whether antimalarial has been medically proven to treat malaria. No na HIV e dey treat. EmptyCoconutHead.
anybody can claim to be anything on a Faceless forum.
because u sell retail drugs in a road side chemist doesn't in anyway mean you're a doctor.
mumu
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by lebete3000: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
anybody can claim to be anything on a Faceless forum.
because u sell retail drugs in a road side chemist doesn't in anyway mean you're a doctor.
mumu

One thing you don't pretend to be is a coconut head...thumbs up to that ..
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by landnewf: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2019
they'd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour / Hoplite Foundation Holds Hangout For Persons Living With Sickle Cell In Abuja / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.