Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush (1845 Views)

Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / Have You Been Embarrassed Because Your Dick Got Hard In Public? / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by tunjilee003: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
It takes alot of difficulties for boys to approach girls we like.. Some girls are mannerless, some has ego while some knows how to snub.....
Mine was last year, I have been crushing on this girl for over a month, so i decided to summon courage and I walked up to her..... When I greeted her and i started a conversation with her....
Midway into our conversation babe was already getting bored due to irrevant questions i was asking her...when she whispered into my ear she said "young man this is a public gathering and if you don't want me to embarrass you kindly leave this premises" i was shocked by hearing this, i stood where i was acting like i had been beaten by rain..... My guys we laughing at me... I left there completely embarrassed....when I got home I reminisced on the issue, it took days before I could let it go.
Fastforward to this year me and her have been good friends but I havent pour out my mind......
You are free to share yours.......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cuz he. Knew I liked him

He'd always ignore me

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by subtlemee(f): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
He waved with a smile and I waved back shining my 32...turned out he was waving to the girl behind me ,I wished for the ground to open and swallow me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Yubokumin(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:
Cuz he. Knew I liked him

He'd always ignore me

Ouch, I wouldn't ignore you.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by tunjilee003: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
subtlemee:
He waved with a smile and I waved back shining my 32...turned out he was waving to the girl behind me ,I wished for the ground to open and swallow me
do you know him before the encounter or you guys just bumped into each other

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yubokumin:

Ouch, I wouldn't ignore you.

Are u my crush??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
She fcked my best friend.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by tunjilee003: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
comshots:
She fcked my best friend.
after you found out .... Did she in any way embarrass you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by subtlemee(f): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
tunjilee003:
do you know him before the encounter or you guys just bumped into each other

He never knew of my existence but we happen to live on the same street...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Yubokumin(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:

Are u my crush??

I could be.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yubokumin:

I could be.

U wish
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Yubokumin(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:

U wish
Lol
Wishes come true. Look out, a falling star. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=Yubokumin post=83636520]
Lol
Wishes come true. Look out, a falling star. tongue[/quote

I don't play with people's husband biko
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tina, I was going to the place where she was coming from so we were going to meet, I was at the opposite side of the road where she was taking, I had been looking at her from afar but I don't think she saw me, till now I can't say if she did or didn't, so I decided to cross to the same side where she was, as I was done crossing, I couldn't find her again, then I looked at the other side of the road to figure she had crossed to the side where I was at arguably the same second I switched side, I felt so embarrassed that evening that I got home without talking to anyone, I'm not sure she saw me so I don't know if she meant to do it or not but what I know is that she knew I always stared at her anytime I saw her and I also that I wanted to talk to her. Me sef e don tey wey I like fine chick
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Yubokumin(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:

Husband where? Don't tie the knot yet. I'm still single and se.......
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
I'd rather continue to crush from afar cos I don't like embarrassment, cos it doesn't always end well for people who walk up to their crush.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by drezzyx(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
If u are a businessman don't crush on d opposite sex in d same area u sell ur goods.

I repeat don't try it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yubokumin:

Husband where? Don't tie the knot yet. I'm still single and se.......

Good luck with the se..........

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Yubokumin(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:

Good luck with the se..........

Who needs luck when you are here.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=Yubokumin post=83638125]

Who needs luck when you are here.[/quote
Then u will ignore again
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yubokumin:

smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by blesskewe(f): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yubokumin:

Gimme ur WhatsApp digits na
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by nuelsam: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
like seriously

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by kingxsamz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Yubokumin(m): 4:37am On Nov 01, 2019
blesskewe:

Sent
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Crush ke, I simply walk up to them and say hey babe, may I nyash you?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by tunjilee003: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
illitrate:
Crush ke, I simply walk up to them and say hey babe, may I nyash you?
your moniker says it all
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by flokii: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
There was this pretty damsel I had a crush on back in the days (na my friend o).. the liver no just dey to tell her my mind.

sha I wrote love letter I didn't follow up on. we are both grown now living our different lives
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Your Crush by landnewf: 2:20am On Nov 06, 2019
does

(1) (Reply)

Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off / ''I Am Starving,i Need A D*ck!!' S£x-starved Lady Cries Out / See What I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.