Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year (36102 Views)

Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Michael Jackson Tops 2018's Highest Earning Dead Celebrities List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by blaque7: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
He was the greatest BY A DISTANCE!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Edusouls(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
The day he left us I cried because of a reason, the world won’t see Micheal Jackson again in a thousand years to come, yet those very wicked whites made him miserable while alive, God have taken him to rest from this wicked world..

7 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by hidhrhis(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Flashyoil1:
thanks
your name must be beauty
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by davidkingsley59(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Inspiring as it is for us to make cash and leave investments for posterity, we should pray that our inheritors have the fear of God and wisdom likened to that of King Solomon.

8 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by sainttwist1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Annie001:
Somethings are just meant to be in this life
Imagine a dead man earning more than the leaving
Just the way you wont find any handsome guy on naira land but they are quite intelligent
Issokay
.......don't say that again
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
2pack nko?
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by rottennaija(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nizguy:

U need to see the speed I use rushed just view her pic... Guess wot? I wasn't disappointed grin

Yeah, she really is. Hope she has good attitude too because most pretty ladies seems to lack that.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by djoe21(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
kokomilala:
Wacko Jacko,the greatest artiste ever. He was also the greatest dancer ever.After the death of Elvis Presley, there was a kind of vacuum in the music industry. This genius seized hold of events and reinforced the notion that fortune is for grabs. Time Magazine would later describe him as one man team that saved music.
Sometime after his passing, Sony Music signed the biggest record deal with his estate-250 million USD.
He was a one-off.So was Pele, so was Muhammed Ali.And so is Usain Bolt. All blacks.Blessed black!

Who killed Pele?
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Tenses: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
payne4real:
Wow! Interesting

If you want to print Rice sack DM me. You trust we Deliver

Oga drop your number and safe me the stress of doing a direct message.

Call me on: 08081905662
Mikogo Rice
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Annie001: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Some things...
...won't...Nairaland...
Thank you so much
God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Nizguy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
rottennaija:

Yeah, she really is. Hope she has good attitude too because most pretty ladies seems to lack that.

Honestly, that's were the problem is
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Obakoolex(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Some people are so blessed that both living and the dead makes money for them....

All those money made by the dead icons it's some livings that will still spend it shocked

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by blueghost(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Courtesy of their loyal fanbase

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Kingrexyl(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Flashyoil1:
thanks
That's not ur real picture
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by bishop1988(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Edusouls:
The day he left us I cried because of a reason, the world won’t see Micheal Jackson again in a thousand years to come, yet those very wicked whites made him miserable while alive, God have taken him to rest from this wicked world..

Which rest�
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by andrewbaba44: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Elvis Presley that died 1977 is still making money ?

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by sivel(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
U r not alone. Beauty is good for the eyes. Her mother born am well
Nizguy:

U need to see the speed I use rushed just view her pic... Guess wot? I wasn't disappointed grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by kokomilala(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
@djoe1,lol. An oversight. But you could situate it,in a sense l,in the past.However, grammatically,...'so is Pele..'
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by charlesm91(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Legacy

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by einsteine(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is the power of being a creative.

Dr Seuss on the list is a writer.

Create and produce intellectual capital and you could create an everlasting legacy

5 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Menance:
So after all the list, wizkid is not even no 1 grin grin

Wizkid isn't dead so pls stop the joke.
He's someone's child like u abeg

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by xjiggy: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
No wonder every fool is still trying to have a piece of him by telling fake stories and cheap blackmail

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by chiboy1116: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Passionate888:
He even earn more than Ronaldo and Messi... King of pop
nah , I don't think so .
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by midnighter(f): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
They just killed this man.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by 8stargeneral: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
D real goat even in death
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by selfdefence: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Where is Abacha?
good question

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by midnighter(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:
sad

The one that still baffles me is Elvis Presley.

For over 40 years now, that man has been dead yet.....

Who the heck still buys Elviss stuff?

I really want to see how long he will continue to be there.

Every time the radio plays his song or a movie uses his song in a soundtrack, he gets more money
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by generationz(f): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
midnighter:

Every time the radio plays his song or a movie uses his song in a soundtrack, he gets more money

His daughter is really enjoying. I think those rights last for 70 years.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by midnighter(f): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:

His daughter is really enjoying. I think those rights last for 70 years.

She is. I remember a girl in my class had a brother named "Presley" after him lol

It's good to have a talent that makes you a lot of money, even long after your death

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by generationz(f): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
midnighter:

She is. I remember a girl in my class had a brother named "Presley" after him lol

It's good to have a talent that makes you a lot of money, even long after your death

Lol

Yes, your generation will thank you.
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by midnighter(f): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ikem11:
This the only reason mJ was murdered... For this particular reason.

Don't quote me if u don't know wat am talking about.

Exactly!

I think he was about to get his original catalogue from the record label or something like that. So they decided to waste him
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by midnighter(f): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:

Lol

Yes, your generation will thank you.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know / Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) / Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.