Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,667 members, 7,840,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon (15962 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Akponmfet: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2019
tartar9:

You want it to be situated in the SE where the tracks will be stolen overnight
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Akponmfet: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Lol,it's a good joke but it's true.
Okoro people will steal everything.
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by StupidNLmods: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2019
tartar9:

You want it to be situated in the SE where the tracks will be stolen overnight
Make such comment against SW and those foolish mods will remove it asap
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by lastgenious(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2019
I think it is better we start watching the type of images we post online so that non Nigerians should not keep having a bad notion about our environment. Just look at how dirty that environment is.
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by SenatorBright(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2019
This is a good achievement. If these projects continues in Nigeria, Nigeria will be a great Nation

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thank you our able Minister of Railway.
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Okoroawusa: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jimi24:

Nigerian Railway Corporation had workshops that could manufacture rolling stock and train coaches in the 70s
Nigeria is not just getting there. It was past there and went back. Blame IBB, Abacha, OBJ and GEj
You didn't add shagari
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Amanda4life: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is how he will be making noise up and down.
No single train goes through your village, not even akpuruka

You go dey their dey make noise Sarikis sister will outsmart you.

Keep mouth like kpomo.

Mchew , let me soak my garri and drink while watching cartoon
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
There's no way a passenger train is running between Lagos and Ibadan this year.

Yes the rail lines are there but no station or platform to speak off and the construction trains are still loading granite from One Adio on wards to Ibadan.

This is a great project and is been done well to international standards. My issue is with my Brother Amechi and his ridiculous timelines. You don't set timelines for construction projects that is cast in stone. A lot can happen in the field.

+1000

We love unrealistic timelines in these parts.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Rosskiki: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
jaxxy:
We don’t have power, basic amenities and facilities and we talking on made in Nigeria trains.

U guys haven’t fixed the economy yet. Nothing innovative just building infrastructure here and there on borrowed funds that my be more difficult to maintain in a poor and unplanned economy.

You're clearly confused.

Is the latter not meant to address the former?
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Rosskiki: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Meanwhile we are still waiting for our made in Nigeria penCil

What stops you from producing pencils if you see a market for it?
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

You're clearly confused.

Is the latter not meant to address the former?

Which of the later will fix power and the economy? Im speaking on made in Nigeria trains which is totally out of place and a ridiculous idea at this time. I didn’t say building power infrastructure is bad.

Also not every infrastructure can improve the economy singularly, building infrastructure isn’t the only way to improve the economy especially short and mid term.
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by Rosskiki: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
jaxxy:

Which of the later will fix power and the economy? Im speaking on made in Nigeria trains which is totally out of place and a ridiculous idea at this time. I didn’t say building power infrastructure is bad.

Also not every infrastructure can improve the economy singularly, building infrastructure isn’t the only way to improve the economy especially short and mid term.

Have you any idea how many thousands of jobs are being created by these infrastructural developments? Many guys who had no work before are now working. You were moaning about lack of facilities, power etc, and then went on to condemn infrastructural developments designed to address them. As we speak, there is major work being done on our power distribution network to improve service delivery. That's infrastructural development, not just roads, rail etc.

https://esi-africa.com/industry-sectors/transmission-and-distribution/nigerian-disco-phed-reveals-five-year-performance-plan/
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

Have you any idea how many thousands of jobs are being created by these infrastructural developments? Many guys who had no work before are now working. You were moaning about lack of facilities, power etc, and then went on to condemn infrastructural developments designed to address them. As we speak, there is major work being done on our power distribution network to improve service delivery. That's infrastructural development, not just roads, rail etc.

https://esi-africa.com/industry-sectors/transmission-and-distribution/nigerian-disco-phed-reveals-five-year-performance-plan/

Good bt forget made in Nigeria trains. Also it not building infrastructure bt maintaining them. That costs money and if the economy is toxic there won’t be any cash to spend to generate money from and for ur infrastructure.
Re: Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon by landnewf: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2019
we've

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Guber Election / Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.