Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC (40764 Views)

Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by ibechris(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
helixmanager:
Is it foolishness or stupidity? Mompha is into crime, yet he flaunts the money publicly buying latest cars that even Dangote will not buy just impress people that don’t care.

Now I believe there’s a natural spirit pursuing everyone involved in crime of any type and it will catch up one day.

A great lesson for everyone!

My brother not just spirit but u know anything that is cursed comes with an uncontrollable force.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Kobicove(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Nah.....until you guys catch hushpuppi we agree you have achieved a landmark grin grin grin grin

Hushpuppi is on Red Alert for now and will not dare set foot in Nigeria for the time being undecided

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by ibechris(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Renhuub:
Indeed! Next Emoney, investor BJ, prettymike, and hushpuppy. grin

U will never see them flaunt it again. These guys are suspects.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by LesbianBoy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
paradigmshift:

Mugu..
Face your life..
Poverty kill u

See this bastard! You think supporting a scammer like hushpuppi would make rich? Mumu use your brain. Ode! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
helixmanager:
Is it foolishness or stupidity? Mompha is into crime, yet he flaunts the money publicly buying latest cars that even Dangote will not buy just impress people that don’t care.

Now I believe there’s a natural spirit pursuing everyone involved in crime of any type and it will catch up one day.

Hushpuppi pushed Mompha to flaunt his assets..
Mompha came out because Hush was harassing people with his wealth on the Instagram ..

So, Mompha show everything to prove that he is richer..

But EFCC happens las las...

3 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by LesbianBoy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kobicove:

Hushpuppi is on Red Alert for now and will not dare set foot in Nigeria for the time being undecided

Mompha didn't want to set his foot in Nigeria too. He wanted to be arrested in Dubai and he ran to Nigeria to come and hide thinking he would be safe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Xisnin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
heckymaicon:
Someone should remind Magu that EFCC was established to deal with corrupt politicians and civil servants not yahoo boys. Misplaced priorities.......

Leave yahoo boys to Karma and focus on the yahoo politicians that have already ruined the country.

P.S. I'm not a yahoo boy, God punish yahoo boys.
You are obviously a Yahoo boy.
You know that Karma doesn't exist but you want EFCC to leave Yahoo boys to Karma.
Why shouldn't Kidnappers be left to karma?

The EFCC has a mandate over all economic and financial crimes not just
politicians or civil servants.

Change your ways before you are paraded online.

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by lonelydora: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Neroiam:
Port Harcourt people

For your luxury cars, call or WhatsApp 0706 232 9405

Showroom at #125 east west road, Rukpakulusi. Few minutes walk from Eliozu flyover due Rumuokoro.

The cars get custom duties?
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Urchman200: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Achievement? Hah! Then those who captured Evans deserve a Noble price. Nonsense and Emery.
they should channel equal effort to our political criminals.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
though I dont support crime and fraud.. but this allegations are mere conjectures because you have no concrete evidence.. having multiple accounts.wristwatches worth 60mil..that rubbish.. doesn't FBI did a thorough investigation on invictus obi before coming out? they shd ask interpol, FBI, M16 and Mossad how they carry out undercover investigation and nail criminals.. they can't rely on these to nail them.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Urchman200: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Nah.....until you guys catch hushpuppi only then we would agree you have achieved a landmark grin grin grin grin
u hate they guy more than the our political criminals, do u have any personal issues with him?

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Urchman200: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Until u arrest budillion, the bullion van crook we will never take u people serious.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by andrewbaba44: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi is still forming hard guy, posting videos and still keeps saying rubbish on his instastory. The day he would be caught there would be nation wide celebration. I trust Nigerians! grin grin grin grin

Dude won’t near naija ,efcc should travel to Dubai and catch him

Nigeria will celebrate when hushpuppi is being caught because he looted Nigeria money unlike Tinubu and co abi ?

If he manages to come to naija and they arrest him fine but it doesn’t worth to be celebrated

I am sure if they arrest those politicians who are thieves you and others youth won’t even bother to celebrate

We remain our own problem that’s why Nigeria will never be a better county

The next president will be worst than Buhari

This is just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by helixmanager: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
nedekid:

In as much as I do not support crime.
From efcc chairman's statement, what crime has mopha committed? If he lives an extravagant lifestyle abroad, makes his money abroad, owns his property abroad, was not arrested by so called international security agencies in his residence abroad
Ie was not declared a criminal abroad only to visit his country of birth and on his way out of the country, arrested. What crime has he committed against Nigeria?
What the efcc now wants is for him to prove how he has so much riches abroad.
Imaging the magu fellow announcing that the guy has watches worth over 60m. And so?
Nobody has said morpha stole or duped him or her in Nigeria. The morpha guy is not resident in Nigeria. If he frauded anybody from his residency in Dubai, it is the duty of Dubai agencies based on a complaint against morpha arrest and procecute him in court in their country!

My brother, please listen to yourself. Did you hear that Interpol already got intelligence of him?

Let’s assume your line of thought, how long will it take him to prove his source of wealth?

Most of yahoo guys in Nigeria pull foreign accounts and they are traced back to their country of origin.
If he didn’t commit the crime in Dubai, why will they arrest him?

I am not a court to declare him guilty but the EFCC states he’s into crime. If he’s innocent, I will come back here and declare him innocent too.

Thanks for your input.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by SarkinYarki: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Renhuub:
Indeed! Next Emoney, investor BJ, prettymike, and hushpuppy. grin

After that your family problems will end ko?
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
well done EFCC. Only criminally-minded folks will fault your efforts. Unfortunately, we have them here aplenty on Nairaland. Just go through their comments and trace their IP addresses and you'll realize they are into online fraud.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Dude won’t near naija ,efcc should travel to Dubai and catch him

Nigeria will celebrate when hushpuppi is being caught because he looted Nigeria money unlike Tinubu and co abi ?

If he manages to come to naija and they arrest him fine but it doesn’t worth to be celebrated

I am sure if they arrest those politicians who are thieves you and others youth won’t even bother to celebrate

We remain our own problem that’s why Nigeria will never be a better county

The next president will be worst than Buhari

This is just the beginning

True talk here. All those you see here complaining are into fraud or are considering it. From intelligence gathered, it seemed there are two very high profile arrests made in connection with this Mompha case which the EFCC is not disclosing yet. I won't be surprised if Hushpuppy is one of them.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by quizpaid(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by helixmanager: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
eni4real:
Hushpuppi pushed Mompha to flaunt his assets..
Mompha came out because Hush was harassing people with his wealth on the Instagram ..

So, Mompha show everything to prove that he is richer..

But EFCC happens las las...

Exactly my thoughts! And he became addictive enjoying the “audio” reign as the king of instagram.

Unfortunately, the more he strove to retain the position, the more he exposes himself to cyber crime monitors.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by paradigmshift(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:

See this bastard! You think supporting a scammer like hushpuppi would make rich? Mumu use your brain. Ode! grin grin

You are a fool. Did he scam your family ?
See this miserable gold digger.
Your government is scamming you and you no do anything, ogun kill u.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by West2019(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
what Tinubu and the rest motherfucker political thief are them above to arrest ?

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by andrewbaba44: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:

True talk here. All those you see here complaining are into fraud or are considering it. From intelligence gathered, it seemed there are two very high profile arrests made in connection with this Mompha case which the EFCC is not disclosing yet. I won't be surprised if Hushpuppy is one of them.

Lol

The hushpuppi posted on his Instagram timeline few hours ago

Na dem sabi jare
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
helixmanager:

Exactly my thoughts! And he became addictive enjoying the “audio” reign as the king of instagram.

Unfortunately, the more he strove to retain the position, the more he exposes himself to cyber crime monitors.
He shot himself in the leg sad

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Oreofepeters: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Who will have those properties recovered? I guess government or efcc staffs or the victims?

If their recovered properties won't be taken back to the victims then efcc and government are all thieves
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by LesbianBoy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
paradigmshift:

You are a fool. Did he scam your family ?
See this miserable gold digger.
Your government is scamming you and you no do anything, ogun kill u.

I repeat you fool, supporting hushpuppi won't make you rich. He said one time on his snap sef. grin grin

And just so you know you bastard, the activities of these yahoo boys is even worse than the politicians. Politicians own affect only those living in Nigeria while yahoo boys own affect those living in Nigeria and Abroad. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by nedekid: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
helixmanager:

My brother, please listen to yourself. Did you hear that Interpol already got intelligence of him?

Let’s assume your line of thought, how long will it take him to prove his source of wealth?

Most of yahoo guys in Nigeria pull foreign accounts and they are traced back to their country of origin.
If he didn’t commit the crime in Dubai, why will they arrest him?

I am not a court to declare him guilty but the EFCC states he’s into crime. If he’s innocent, I will come back here and declare him innocent too.

Thanks for your input.

"My brother, please listen to yourself. Did you hear that Interpol already got intelligence of him?"

Oga. I already reacted to that. If interpol had anything on the fellow he would have been arrested in Dubai or outside the country. He will not have been allowed to board a flight. Do you not know that it is more difficult for interpol to arrest and extradite a citizen from his country where he is a citizen? It has to go through extradition process in court!
Mentioning interpol is just to give credibility to the charade.

"Let’s assume your line of thought, how long will it take him to prove his source of wealth?"

How many Nigerians can prove their source of wealth, from magu, to buratai with houses in Dubai, USA. From tinubu to elrufai with his multitude of children and wife's schooling in the UK.
Even in british embassy years back Nigerians were told to declare their true wealth to show they can afford their UK trips based on the fact that they know we always have other sources of income either as civil servants or not.
Go to the efcc and see the kind of cars their workers drive. I hear the are all millionaires. Same applies to customs officers etc. The truth of the matter is that few people depend on their salaries. A friend that works at alawusa years back earning not up to 80k a month built a house in 3 month. He paid 20m for the land and dropped 45m for the building upfront.

"If he didn’t commit the crime in Dubai, why will they arrest him?"

It is possible that while at the airport on his way out to Dubai, officers tried to extort him and he did not play ball. The decided to deal with him. Just like you have Sars and the rest grabbing young men in nice cars or looking smart and extorting them. That is my thoughts.

I do not support crime but this guy's own is a charade.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Officialcartel(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Issorite

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by helixmanager: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
nedekid:

"My brother, please listen to yourself. Did you hear that Interpol already got intelligence of him?"

Oga. I already reacted to that. If interpol had anything on the fellow he would have been arrested in Dubai or outside the country. He will not have been allowed to board a flight. Do you not know that it is more difficult for interpol to arrest and extradite a citizen from his country where he is a citizen? It has to go through extradition process in court!
Mentioning interpol is just to give credibility to the charade.

"Let’s assume your line of thought, how long will it take him to prove his source of wealth?"

How many Nigerians can prove their source of wealth, from magu, to buratai with houses in Dubai, USA. From tinubu to elrufai with his multitude of children and wife's schooling in the UK.
Even in british embassy years back Nigerians were told to declare their true wealth to show they can afford their UK trips based on the fact that they know we always have other sources of income either as civil servants or not.
Go to the efcc and see the kind of cars their workers drive. I hear the are all millionaires. Same applies to customs officers etc. The truth of the matter is that few people depend on their salaries. A friend that works at alawusa years back earning not up to 80k a month built a house in 3 month. He paid 20m for the land and dropped 45m for the building upfront.

"If he didn’t commit the crime in Dubai, why will they arrest him?"

It is possible that while at the airport on his way out to Dubai, officers tried to extort him and he did not play ball. The decided to deal with him. Just like you have Sars and the rest grabbing young men in nice cars or looking smart and extorting them. That is my thoughts.

I do not support crime but this guy's own is a charade.

I see a lot of facts in your statement, however, your last statement is still an assumption.

Corruption is everywhere- FACT

Back to the topic: As soon as Mompha defends himself as innocent, then we will all rejoice with him.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by paradigmshift(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:

I repeat you fool, supporting hushpuppi won't make you rich. He said one time on his snap sef. grin grin

And just so you know you bastard, the activities of these yahoo boys is even worse than the politicians. Politicians own affect only those living in Nigeria while yahoo boys own affect those living in Nigeria and Abroad. angry angry

Mugu, How is hushpuppy affecting you ?
How many graduate get job.
U re sitting down typing from a hole n u think u re smart. Deal with your politicians who rape u daily. When are they going to parade the politicians? No go face your life, make hushpuppy n co turn you to zombie. U baby factory product. Gerarahere

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by EmzyT: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
helixmanager:

Bro, what you should know is that "Common sense" is a Flower that does not grow in Everyone's garden cheesy I wonder what will happen to these goats if they stay Low-key and Flaunt their fraudulent wealths.. "Common sense" is no longer common these days ooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Neroiam:
Port Harcourt people

For your luxury cars, call or WhatsApp 0706 232 9405

Showroom at #125 east west road, Rukpakulusi. Few minutes walk from Eliozu flyover due Rumuokoro.

I am neither a yahoo boy, a criminal or polithiefcian, so where will I get money these your shine shine cars bro?
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Budline1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Mompha didn't want to set his foot in Nigeria too. He wanted to be arrested in Dubai and he ran to Nigeria to come and hide thinking he would be safe grin grin

Cotonou dey there, he no go. Mtchw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) / Wizkid & Davido Congratulate Burna Boy as He Wins BET Best International Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.