Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC (40762 Views)

Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
By the way, who is the original owner of the crossed legs (with fetish accessories on ground) on which the mysterious Lebanese upper body is resting (in the picture)?

Some people out of ignorance and unconsciousness; and in their effort to expose deception, unconsciously end up revealing their own deceptive potentials.

Why lying to say truth?
Because,........ maybe, ... truth cannot be said and people cannot shut up.

Check, there is mompha in you.

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Budline1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:

True talk here. All those you see here complaining are into fraud or are considering it. From intelligence gathered, it seemed there are two very high profile arrests made in connection with this Mompha case which the EFCC is not disclosing yet. I won't be surprised if Hushpuppy is one of them.

You never see hushpuppi recent updates? He's been balling bruh.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by DCmonster: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mompha is a money launderer for high profile fraudsters and big politicians in PDP and APC. They will release him on bail after Second sitting in court and that would be the end of the case. Who doesn't know mompha in Dubai. Abi no bi naija judiciary system again. Abeg who naked no they put hand for back pocket.

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by sabiboy65: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
GistMore1:
wink

WATCH VIDEO HOW EFCC ARRESTED Mompha ==>>>> HERE

you are stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi is still forming hard guy, posting videos and still keeps saying rubbish on his instastory. The day he would be caught there would be nation wide celebration. I trust Nigerians! grin grin grin grin
He will never be caught bro, it's like waiting for the second coming ofJesus Christ grin

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by sinceraconcept(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Achievement? Hah! Then those who captured Evans deserve a Noble price. Nonsense and Emery.
I swear I knew some people would condemn this. Nigeria is filled with criminals that feel very sad whenever crimes and criminals are busted.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by sinceraconcept(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
He will never be caught bro, it's like waiting for the second coming ofJesus Christ grin
It would seem like a joke bro, I used to think Mompha can never be caught Uneven thought the pictures were photoshopped until I saw the video cos the confidence is too much that these guys flaunt their wealth anyhow due to the fact that they're connected but see now
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by shogsman(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
A money launderer and internet fraudster that is displaying a lavish lifestyle on social media, this guy's stupidity is on another level
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by shogsman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
paradigmshift:

How will that make your life better?
Your government is raping you daily and you have not done anything, u praying for the downfall of another man. Ode

You're the real ODE here,if not you won't be defending a fraudster.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by kayjay69(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
No it is not. EFCC got the tip from Interpol, I am pretty sure they were under pressure to arrest him. Prior to this time, I can bet the guy had been in and out of the country with no hassle whatsoever from the EFCC.

What would count as a landmark achievement for the EFCC? Hmmnn, let's see. A Tafa Balogun high profile type arrest. Arrest a serving or erstwhile serving high profile corrupt politician then you have my thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by shogsman(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
nedekid:

In as much as I do not support crime.
From efcc chairman's statement, what crime has mopha committed? If he lives an extravagant lifestyle abroad, makes his money abroad, owns his property abroad, was not arrested by so called international security agencies in his residence abroad
Ie was not declared a criminal abroad only to visit his country of birth and on his way out of the country, arrested. What crime has he committed against Nigeria?
What the efcc now wants is for him to prove how he has so much riches abroad.
Imaging the magu fellow announcing that the guy has watches worth over 60m. And so?
Nobody has said morpha stole or duped him or her in Nigeria. The morpha guy is not resident in Nigeria. If he frauded anybody from his residency in Dubai, it is the duty of Dubai agencies based on a complaint against morpha arrest and procecute him in court in their country!

There is no sense in what you have said,which part of money laundering don't you understand.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by paradigmshift(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
shogsman:

You're the real ODE here,if not you won't be defending a fraudster.

I am better than you ode.
U are a born fraud cos u have nothing to say
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by nedekid: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
shogsman:

There is no sense in what you have said,which part of money laundering don't you understand.
You make sense of the money laundering then. I have 5 accounts and if small change has passed through them does that make me a money launderer?
If he earns his money abroad and decides to pass through or keep it within our banking system is it not to our benefit? How much is cot charges on 19 billion? How much for transfer charges, maintainance fees etc.
Africans and slave mentality. Dubai where he has property, makes money and also banks did not harass or detain him.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Budline1:

You never see hushpuppi recent updates? He's been balling bruh.

The guilty won't go free. That's what I know.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by sinceraconcept(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
heckymaicon:
Someone should remind Magu that EFCC was established to deal with corrupt politicians and civil servants not yahoo boys. Misplaced priorities.......

Leave yahoo boys to Karma and focus on the yahoo politicians that have already ruined the country.

P.S. I'm not a yahoo boy, God punish yahoo boys.
I swear I knew some people would condemn this. Nigeria is filled with criminals that feel very sad whenever crimes and criminals are busted. You are a pure yahoo boy but scared of arrest and so you are denying it. More like saying armed robbers should be left to rob and left to karma
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by shogsman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
nedekid:

You make sense of the money laundering then. I have 5 accounts and if small change has passed through them does that make me a money launderer?
If he earns his money abroad and decides to pass through or keep it within our banking system is it not to our benefit? How much is cot charges on 19 billion? How much for transfer charges, maintainance fees etc.
Africans and slave mentality. Dubai where he has property, makes money and also banks did not harass or detain him.
You are calling 15billion naira small change.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Neroiam(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
lonelydora:

The cars get custom duties?

Yes o.
All legit
Check us today at our showroom
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Neroiam(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
quirus:

I am neither a yahoo boy, a criminal or polithiefcian, so where will I get money these your shine shine cars bro?

Work hard bro. People wey dey buy dem no get two heads

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Renhuub:
Indeed! Next Emoney, investor BJ, prettymike, and hushpuppy. grin

Oluwa Kuwait, Boimor aka Mr Nor, thid one nor dey show of online but na ritualist. Mobiliss
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by shogsman(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
nedekid:

You are calling 15billion naira small change.he has been on their radar for quite sometime now,it was the flaunting and lavish lifestyle that gave him away,he has perpetrated crimes in both Nigeria,dubai, and USA.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by shogsman(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
paradigmshift:

I am better than you ode.
U are a born fraud cos u have nothing to say

Your parents did a poor job on you.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Budline1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:

The guilty won't go free. That's what I know.

Okay. Is Hushpuppi the guilty? Who are the innocents and who are the guilty pls?

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Holyhead(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Keep waiting bro don’t face your hustle. People downfall is what u look for and you want to achieve.
Renhuub:
Indeed! Next Emoney, investor BJ, prettymike, and hushpuppy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by tunary(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
helixmanager:
Is it foolishness or stupidity? Mompha is into crime, yet he flaunts the money publicly buying latest cars that even Dangote will not buy just impress people that don’t care.

Now I believe there’s a natural spirit pursuing everyone involved in crime of any type and it will catch up one day.

A great lesson for everyone!
There's no natural spirit there. Economics says humans are insatiable, weather you are into something legal or illegal, dangote, Pablo Escobar, they all want more money. humans are insatiable. they are never satisfied
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by perryy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
nedekid:

In as much as I do not support crime.
From efcc chairman's statement, what crime has mopha committed? If he lives an extravagant lifestyle abroad, makes his money abroad, owns his property abroad, was not arrested by so called international security agencies in his residence abroad
Ie was not declared a criminal abroad only to visit his country of birth and on his way out of the country, arrested. What crime has he committed against Nigeria?
What the efcc now wants is for him to prove how he has so much riches abroad.
Imaging the magu fellow announcing that the guy has watches worth over 60m. And so?
Nobody has said morpha stole or duped him or her in Nigeria. The morpha guy is not resident in Nigeria. If he frauded anybody from his residency in Dubai, it is the duty of Dubai agencies based on a complaint against morpha arrest and procecute him in court in their country!

Have u not heard of the$5m dollar fraud he was involved in that led to a petition written by the FBI to EFCC? Uneva hear am?
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
helixmanager:
Is it foolishness or stupidity? Mompha is into crime, yet he flaunts the money publicly buying latest cars that even Dangote will not buy just impress people that don’t care.

Now I believe there’s a natural spirit pursuing everyone involved in crime of any type and it will catch up one day.

A great lesson for everyone!

Taah 😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by paradigmshift(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
shogsman:

Your parents did a poor job on you.

What of u?.baby factory product
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Nah.....until you guys catch hushpuppi only then we would agree you have achieved a landmark grin grin grin grin

Until they solve the mystery of the Bullion Van, they'd achieve nothing
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by heartofcity12: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I swear I knew some people would condemn this. Nigeria is filled with criminals that feel very sad whenever crimes and criminals are busted. You are a pure yahoo boy but scared of arrest and so you are denying it. More like saying armed robbers should be left to rob and left to karma

Are u a saint? Look at who’s talking. Are u part of the criminals or not? Swear to God that you have never done crime before. I certainly hope you aren’t who I think u are because if u are, u will be d biggest hypocrite to ever live! Coz I used to know u some time ago, u didn’t really know me. I was just your acquaintance that knows your tape. U shouldn’t have a say in this topic at all, u ought to be just quiet. To bust your brain, your real name starts with ‘D’. Try to be quiet on sensitive topics like this.

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by banio: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mompha and his likes defrauded me of over #3million. Thanks EFCC for arresting Yahoo Yahoo guys
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by nedekid: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
perryy:

Have u not heard of the$5m dollar fraud he was involved in that led to a petition written by the FBI to EFCC? Uneva hear am?
I no hear am shocked
But why did the FBI not arrest him in Dubai? Afterall the have closer relationship with the UAE. Why wait for him to come to Nigeria and the on his exit flight he is detained by the efcc.
Its just like fbi leaving invectus Obi to fly to Nigeria from the US and then using efcc to arrest him. Does it sound sensible to you?
Bros I don't defend crime but in this case, na wash.
Re: The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC by Hapinex01: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na God go punish u oh, dem and our bad government what is the difference?
paradigmshift:

How will that make your life better?
Your government is raping you daily and you have not done anything, u praying for the downfall of another man. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) / Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.