Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu (2233 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by becomrich5: 1:40am On Nov 15, 2010
h
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by becomrich5: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2010
j
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by Omolulu(m): 2:20am On Nov 16, 2010
we might have to name Nairaland after becomerich5, or becomerich2, or all of them at once grin
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by becomrich5: 3:16am On Nov 16, 2010
h
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by mensdept: 3:21am On Nov 16, 2010
AT first I thought this was a stupid thread, but then again, must we rename everything in Naija after political leaders? Even offices have been bastardized. In Nigeria, the office of the president includes rogues, coup plotters, assassins, fornicators, etc., not to talk of so-called "governors". Yet we look for rocks and forest and hills to name after who?

Just a thought
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by becomrich5: 3:28am On Nov 16, 2010
shagari hardly have anything name after him. s is the only way, people would remember history. That is why they do it.  The stadium in abuja should be rename, shehu shagari stadium because nigeria won the first nation cup under shehu shagari, which was the first major sport event nigeria ever won.

It is not going to possible to name abuja stadium after obasanjo. I know nigeria politics. Even look at it this way. except if Obasanjo go and commit suicide , so that he dies first. which I cant see, I dey kampe, he just married new wife. It tell you, he is not going anywhere. . Shagari is 10 years old than obasanjo.

Another issue is, the stadium in lagos has already been name after a Yorubaman, abiola. So the north would never agree. And the nigeria constitution clearly state we most have federal character. And I know northerners, they would invoke that clause in the constitution when the time comes.

You would notice, there have been debate in the house to name that stadium after other nigerian, and the north have refuse. The reason, they have thier mind set on having the stadium named after a Northern president. Which to be honest with you. Would be the idea situation in this case based on the nigeria constitution.

The only option open for Jonathan is Olumo rock , I am telling you, is what they would name after Obasanjo. even the north would not allow them to name it after Jonathan. You have to know nigeria.
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by mensdept: 3:41am On Nov 16, 2010
^^^^ABOY I see you run mouth very well. All that gramma na stori stori

GEJ must build airport in Ogun this and that, and that northerners wont agree and Delta should join Yoruba. '

DAYUM Negro. Slow down sha'
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by becomrich5: 3:51am On Nov 16, 2010
it is not an issue of running your mouth. The problem nigeria have had with leadership. Is projection. You have to project into the future.  It is not an issue of running your mouth. But an issue to avoid trouble.

We have to project into the future. If you have been reading my thread, I said nigeria was going to have problem with yar adua.   And you would know by nigeria, we did have a problem with his dead. I can predict event in Nigeria, because I know how the system works.

The project now is, you try to get them into benin republic, you dont do that you would end up in a bloodly civil war. Nigeria is not the USA or the west.  they dont think like white people. the culture is different. You cant force them to have the same system like you have over here. it would not work. it would only result in a bloodly civil war.

The truth is if edo,delta and yorubas dont move to benin republic, nigeria would end up in a civil war.
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by becomrich5: 4:19am On Nov 16, 2010
In the USA mountains have been named after 14 USA president Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson, Taylor, Grant, Arthur, Washington, Lincoln, McKinley, Pierce, Roosevelt (FDR; in Canada), Eisenhower (also in Canada - although it reverted to its original name, Castle Mountain, shortly after his death)
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by mensdept: 4:24am On Nov 16, 2010
becomrich5:

it is not an issue of running your mouth. The problem nigeria have had with leadership. Is projection. You have to project into the future.  It is not an issue of running your mouth. But an issue to avoid trouble.

We have to project into the future. If you have been reading my thread, I said nigeria was going to have problem with yar adua.   And you would know by nigeria, we did have a problem with his dead. I can predict event in Nigeria, because I know how the system works.

The project now is, you try to get them into benin republic, you dont do that you would end up in a bloodly civil war. Nigeria is the USA or the west.  they dont think like white people. the culture is different. You cant force them to have the same system like you have over here. it would not work. it would only result in a bloodly civil war.

The truth is if edo,delta and yorubas dont move to benin republic, nigeria would end up in a civil war.

Apparently YOUR problem is running your mouth. Talk talk talk like a godam PARROT. It's a shame. Even if I tried, I can't avoid your many silly post because of Satellite copy copy, facebook pirating, Rep. of Benin republic (which already exist) borrowing, you name it.

Na Wah
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by becomrich5: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
On whose side do you think Oduduwa people congress is on. Do you need me to give you an asnwer??
How old are you, you say I am wodi or running my mouth. I am telling you the truth, Obasanjo son is in the USA, Iyabo obasanjo use to live in the USA. And she would tell you, they name mountain after president. And that is what her father is going to end up with if Edo,delta and Yorubas do not join Benin republic. The north would name that stadium after a northern president. If they dont, they are ready to burn it off. Or do you think, Northerners block the naming of the abuja stadium because of Obasanjo. NO, you would be silly to think so. It is because they want a northern president to be named after it. which is also constitutional.

It is so sad I have to be the one pointing this fact to them, while iyabo,bankole  and others sit in the senate and rep . Northerners have given them Tuwo and Kunu and they cant remember home, they are going to return to the pot hole and nonsense in Yorubaland.

They are not going to remain in abuja for the rest of thier life. The people of yorubaland, they refuse to fight for, is where they return. while Jonathan would return back to his creek in bayelsa which is polluted and he would be lucky not to die of cancer from pollution.

What you people dont know is democracy is about fighting for your right. Democracy is not for the weak heart.there is no friendship in democracy.  you do what is best for your and not someone else and And I am telling you what is best for the people of edo,delta and yorubas is to join the republic of benin. there is no gentleman in democracy , it is all out war.

Te ni teni
Re: Nigeria May Name OlumoRock(stone)After Obasanjo(Benin republic) Yoruba Ronu by ceah(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
Becomerich, The Author and Finisher of Benin Republic with the Inclusion of Yoruba,Edo and Delta, I hail thee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana builds 'africa's Tallest Building' Set For $10 Billion Tech City / APC, G-7 Govs Behind My Travail– Stella Oduah Alleges Over N255m Cars Scandal / Scoan Building Collapse Was An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.