Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part (86912 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus / How I Contacted The Deadly HIV On First Sexcapade - Please Becareful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by realestniggah: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2019
At least men would know what they are about to get into
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Enemyofpeace: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2019
See as Mannabbqgrils dey zoom the photo so desperate to see the girl's pussy. Sex starved suya ma tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by nairalanduseles: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Sanchez01:
Her name is Katie. Not surprised as she is white. The she lives in a society where HIV is seen as a virus, not different from other viral infections, in a society where they don't say 'God punished or rewarded' for premarital and most importantly in a sane society where living with the virus doesn't make you a lesser human. Strangely, Katie would marry, live her life more than most normal humans would, give birth and die at old age.

If only we had this mindset, people living with the virus among us won't either be on a 'revenge mission' or live like outcasts, all thanks to stigmatization.

Well said mate I owe u a drink

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by marvin905(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2019
what a fvcked up world..
buh love her personality at least she's not in her thinking of how to commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by johnkay1(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2019
The lighter beside her caught my attention

4 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Topmaike007(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2019
She be beta pikin, but that place fresh sha

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2019
stupidity:
Hmm

After taking weed and monkey tail, I pull pant to see warning sign?

I go wear two rubber band fire down. Something must kill a man.
That's why you are called according to your moniker, Stupidity
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Emceesaka: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2019
All dis rush rush guy should be careful because immediately ladies remove her pant na so una go dey rush to put dick inside without checking the caution sign. Henceforth from today, I go dey check well before putting my dick in any pussy

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by ecclize: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2019
americaninja1:
Grass go sooncover d sign post
grin grin grin
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Tapout(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

If she bites or scratch you, then you will know that rain coat is useless

ur sexual fantasies are wild grin

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Mutemenot(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
interesting

Even Gazzuz is astonished, I guess you used CD the last time you did it grin

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Andhominem: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Very sincere of her
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by sylve11: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Sanchez01:
Her name is Katie. Not surprised as she is white. The she lives in a society where HIV is seen as a virus, not different from other viral infections, in a society where they don't say 'God punished or rewarded' for premarital and most importantly in a sane society where living with the virus doesn't make you a lesser human. Strangely, Katie would marry, live her life more than most normal humans would, give birth and die at old age.

If only we had this mindset, people living with the virus among us won't either be on a 'revenge mission' or live like outcasts, all thanks to stigmatization.

True! cool
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by chukwuibuipob: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2019
sad cool very good.Highway to the GRAVE. Fuk her,get one FREE cool wink grin cool
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by gentlegenius(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Chei God omo I go still enter oo...but I gats knack rain coat she look appetizing
Take a second look at her and tell me one thing on her body that is attracting you.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by ZikZikZik: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Chei God omo I go still enter oo...but I gats knack rain coat she look appetizing

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by gentlegenius(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2019
americaninja1:
Grass go sooncover d sign post
Wonderful observation...
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2019
One of the world 's most dreaded disease.

The person who did the tatoo job on her body must have had a scary moment because of blood contact.

I just hope scientist find a solution of this disease that has defied cure for decades.

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by chukwuibuipob: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
cool wink grin behold the dancing skeleton.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by ikay00406(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2019
thelastorca:
my guy aro1 will still hit it
Lol.. Aro1 is one of the world's best sea/ocean divers I swear.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Wealthier: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Hi guys.

I got an interview invite fromnoptimumcrystalcareers .

Please Does any know how true they are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Person wey dey agro self no go read am until the 3rd leg enter that phucking center point before him brain come back to normal... Fine yellow girl.... Moreover grass go soon full am
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Spidermon: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2019
Unfortunately, black men don't read.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by ACHILLES45: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2019
and the tatooist will still be doing his tatoo business abi.

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Frankiss44(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Spidermon:
Unfortunately, black men don't read.

But at least we look at sign post grin

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by prodiG(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
No offence but screwing her will be like playing with a bomb.A lot could go wrong. shocked

See temptation abeg
she fresh die angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by buzorcharles(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Tattoo way hair go still cover tongue
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by DameB(f): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Nacker beware cheesy cheesy
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by oluwasegun007(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
She'll definitely make heaven...
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by prodiG(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2019
ACHILLES45:
and the tatooist will still be doing his tatoo business abi.
Na wa o.If they don't sterilize the equipment well,the next client is done for

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Kul3ger(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Weed.. See the lighter by her side?? grin
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by davillian(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Some men go still enter
Even with the warning
They will think its a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.