Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part (86920 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus / How I Contacted The Deadly HIV On First Sexcapade - Please Becareful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by aAK1(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
The world is ignorant

Fuckkking the girl doesn't mean you Will get the virus

Hiv is not easily contacted and transmitted through sexual intercourse

If not the world would have been infected already

Your chances of getting hiv can only increase if you have other untreated sexually transmitted infections especially syphillis
Which means you can sleep with some one with hiv and you won't get it
But if you have syphillis don't sleep with someone with hiv
why take the risk?
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Chei God omo I go still enter oo...but I gats knack rain coat she look appetizing

Ur moniker
Born to suck pussy
Can u suck this one
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by foreshore(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2019
kemzy036:
Lady who's HIV positive apologize to those that are affected also tattooed HIV+ on her private part for men to see before coming in again.

See what she wrote below

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatieKleinxo/status/1189623784719958017

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/lady-whos-hiv-positive-tattooed-it-on.html

Indeed we are in the "End Time"
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Osobi32(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
The world is ignorant

Your chances of getting hiv can only increase if you have other untreated sexually transmitted infections especially syphillis
most people still haven't understood how this works...... Aside having an untreated infection you must also make sure u have no cut in ur private part.

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Marvieduke(f): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Shey all you guys can see now? But some guys are still blind and will still dive into it even without condom.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by ClitRaider: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Chei God omo I go still enter oo...but I gats knack rain coat she look appetizing
My niggah.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by johncallidon(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2019
stupidity:
Hmm
After taking weed and monkey tail, I pull pant to see warning sign?

I go wear two rubber band fire down. Something must kill a man.
Lahahahahahaha I'm dead.

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by sinceraconcept(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
The world is ignorant

Stop misleading people since you're not a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by damoceile: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2019
the ease with which she announced her status.... now imagine if she was a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2019
So, intending rapists have to get condoms first... Good move on her part. Self preservation is never extreme.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by mamanotinspoil3: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Make heaven for having a disease and letting people know she has it for those interested to come and Bleep her and those uninterested to go away? Pls what is her contribution for you to say she'll make heaven?

Mary Magdalene in the Bible was a prostitute and had demons, yet she she was saved. We don't know the back story of this Katie or how she came to get this HIV, but she has already demonstrated more sincerity and integrity than many so-called "Men of God" in Nigeria today who go on stage and lie to the congregation every Sunday. angry

Only God knows who will make heaven finally, but if you ask me Katie is one of the shortlisted candidates. Thanks wink

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by SmartMugu: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Thank God this one is not based here in Modakeke.

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2019
thelastorca:
my guy aro1 will still hit it
damn! I go even cum insyd the coochie and watch it flow out like a boss! Lol
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
Her business.

Woe betide the
Ekwensu that will quote me.
Keep wasting your life.
[/s]
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Giftexx: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Despite d warning on cigarette pack...
Men* are daring!

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Yoighaman(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
The world is ignorant

Are you sure? This mentality is what lead Akpos to his early grave o.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by jamace(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
darol4real:
Please before you enter the door, be warn grin grin grin
Enter at your own risk. grin
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by skido1968(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2019
AKOBA GAFARA!!!
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2019
One mad man will still want to do flesh to flesh!!
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
I would stil fu ck her, just use double condoms. Atleast she put a warning sign.

Some people might have fu cked an HIV possitive Vagina without even knowing.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
God forbid you, you know you can contact a virus yet you will go ahead and back with raincoat..how can your distin rise sef on the sight of that.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Vikynas: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Abeg mek all de positive babes dey tattoo am like for Men Wey dey enter anyhow,it should be included in our Constitution

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by DBossNG(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
The world is ignorant

Are you not normal?

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Awoo88: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2019
In the heat of the moment, most men will not notice the signboard.
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Giftexx:
Despite d warning on cigarette pack...
Men* are daring!
Absolutely, speeding kills but people still speeds.

1 Like

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2019
americaninja1:
Grass go sooncover d sign post

cheesy grin
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Ttipsy(f): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2019
oh so sorry she must be in pain now,, but can't help it
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2019
A305:
Not the end of her life if she religiously takes her antiviral. She beautiful though.

Beautiful and bold, and brave cool
I love her already! And wish her a happy, long life
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by MichaelUweh(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
I went to the hospital three days ago to donate a blood to a friend whose blood marror is ineffective, after my blood must have been collected for examinations, the lab scientist then came up with the result " not fit to donate " I quickly asked her why? She said undiscloseable , I said you must tell me now coz it's my life; And she said fainted line was discovered during your HIV test, I said do it again let me see and she did it and it showed "NEGATIVE" . My fellow nairalanders, HIV is real, go to the nearby hospital and confirm your status today and report back to me later. Happy new month and remain bless...

2 Likes

Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by AvalonSpace(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Smokers are liable to die young warning, has been irrelevant right from time immemorial. Guys will still chose to give head shocked
Re: Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part by sonofElElyon: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2019
Why doesn't she just tell "them"

kemzy036:
Lady who's HIV positive apologize to those that are affected also tattooed HIV+ on her private part for men to see before coming in again.

See what she wrote below

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatieKleinxo/status/1189623784719958017

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/lady-whos-hiv-positive-tattooed-it-on.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.