Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) (5550 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos"hiv+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Gistring: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
A lady has revealed she has HIV and she announced the sad news to his friends and family by inking "HIV+" on her private part.

The lady identified as Katie K on Twitter with her handle @KatieKleinxo took to her page to share photos of her new tattoo and wrote: 'F**k it might as well get a tattoo now since I have the shit... recently found out I’m HIV positive sorry to everyone affected by this.'

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-tattoos-hiv-on-her-private-part-to-announce-she-has-the-virus

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Gistring: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2019

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Rednaxelot: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
She no well.

Better she put the tattoo for her forehead where it will be conspicuous.

How many men go fit see that when prick don stand?
Even if many men saw it, they would still penetrate before thinking of the meaning and implications.

Prick wey don stand no dey get conscience again o.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
W
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by angelEmade: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
#anti-rape
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is bizarre!!! The former south african president actually proposed this to their ladies who were HIV positive at that time. He even promised them some incentives if they could do a tattoo on that body part to prevent their male counterparts from falling victim....tru tru, e no dey show for ace oo. See as the girl fresh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
angelEmade:
#anti-rape
Omo kwara wan make front page on this one again ni? Na laeeeeeere grin grin pesin far above me don first you comment for hia o wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bizarre news....

I wanted to scream "Ogun State" until I realised she's Onyinbo woman.

When you think you have heard it all.....
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by angelEmade: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
fairfora:
Omo kwara wan make front page on this one again ni? Na laeeeeeere grin grin pesin far above me don first you comment for hia o wink
lol... i am smiling at you

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
See fresh Punana!!!.....Hiv can't be in there!!
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
angelEmade:

lol... i am smiling at you
grin
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
She said "sorry to those affected" undecided

Hehehe...some people right now

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Devilfriend(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2019
should pls do the needful as well...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by ValCon888: 2:55am On Nov 01, 2019
The work is 50% done as this will only work for men who try to rape her in missionary position.

She should place the same tattoo on her butt for those rapists who prefer it from the back.
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28am On Nov 01, 2019
SEE NO EVIL!

Touch no EVIL!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Oreofepeters: 4:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Some men would still like to straff her despite this tattoo sh*t cos she's damn fresh.
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Zombiekiller010: 4:01am On Nov 01, 2019
post=83641962:
SEE NO EVIL!

Touch no EVIL!!
cheesy
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Gofwane(m): 4:15am On Nov 01, 2019
I will still dive in if she burst it open for me mehn. I better die in a pussy like that than allow one trigger happy sars, kidnappers, boko boys, rickety buses, bad roads, fulani herds men, etc...etc to end my life grin

So many ways to die in nigeria. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2019
It is finished!
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Na only God fit save man from this type of temptation tongue
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Gofwane:
I will still dive in if she burst it open for me mehn. I better die in a pussy like that than allow one trigger happy sars, kidnappers, boko boys, rickety buses, bad roads, fulani herds men, etc...etc to end my life grin

So many ways to die in nigeria. Smh
Safe trip!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Bola146(f): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2019
grin grin grin some men are in trouble after seeing her picture grin grin
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by EkwensuAmosu1: 5:49am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83641962:
SEE NO EVIL!

Touch no EVIL!!
[/s]
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by EkwensuAmosu1: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83642540:

Safe trip!
[/s]
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Rajman45(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2019
She did well... At least, any guy way de plan to knack go see am with his own eyes
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Rednaxelot:
She no well.

Better she put the tattoo for her forehead where it will be conspicuous.

How many men go fit see that when prick don stand?
Even if many men saw it, they would still penetrate before thinking of the meaning and implications.

Exactly!!!
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Them go use that same needle for another person
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Katier00(f): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Once she is taking her drugs religiously, she can't infect another
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Chubhie: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Warning signpost

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Oboy! She should also do on her back o. Some guys go first do doggy style before turning her front to see the sign and then go on to faint respectfully.

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2019
She's gorgeous. I might still take the risk cheesy
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) by Originalsly: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Funny...but sooo true. Getting to that stage when she already stripped down..... the man brain already stop all processing.... his eyes will see HIV but that signal can't register on the brain to say DANGER...lower head without processor be in control.
Tattoo people..... there is something to learn here.... do I have to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.