Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos (885 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by GistmoreNG: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
A newly married Ghanaian 35-year-old single mother, Akasi Andoh took to a prayer group on Facebook to share her testimony after getting married.

Posting photos from her traditional wedding, Akasi Andoh, who described hersef as a "single mum, fat with stretch marks" said one does not need to be perfect to find love.

"My Amen was not in vain...
you see I was a little skeptical about this social media “Amen” but I did it anyway and now here I am
God has laid a very huge table in front me in the presence of my enemies
I’m 35yrs,a single mum,fat with stretch marks and God still found me worthy
To all my single sisters here,you don’t need to be perfect before somebody loves you,yours is on the way coming don’t give up.
love from Ghana" she wrote

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/newly-married-ghanaian-woman-shares-her-testimony-and-wedding-photos

Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by GistmoreNG: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2019

Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Waw! African beauty is second to none. I love the attire.
Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
I'm 35 and single, with No enemies and she ain't talking about me cry

My test - a-money is loading grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by danny56: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guest007:
I'm 35 and single, with No enemies and she ain't talking about me cry

My test - a-money is loading grin

Only that you stay in Mars. I could have come for you but I can't survive in Mars...

Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
danny56:

Only that you stay in Mars. I could have come for you but I can't survive in Mars...

I will wait for you cry
Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by danny56: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guest007:

I will wait for you cry

No sweet heart come to earth so u meet my family first.
Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by ValCon888: 2:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Sometimes, it so happens that a woman can be so beautiful and well endowed that any man will happily marry her despite being a single mum.

This lady happens to be such a woman.
Re: Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos by Bola146(f): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations! I pray for my own settlement too soonest

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are In A One Sided Relationship / South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online 18+ Video / Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.