Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By (651 Views)

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by Jenwitemi(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2010
Please help me out here, guys. Judging by the chaotic and destructive actions of the OT god, there is no doubt that he really does need some guidelines to live by in other to be civil in behaviour. So, i want ye humans to help me lay down these guidelines to be included in the list. We all want "our" God to behave in a righteous manner, don't we? Thank you. wink

I shall begin with the first couple of commandments;

-Bible God, Thou shall not play favoritism amongst your highest creations.

- Bible God, thou shall not have a son outside wedlock.

Please, help me take it from there, guys! grin
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by DeepSight(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
3. When he is Jealous, he should learn to calm down. I learnt this already known lesson painfully again recently, having thrown a tirade over my better half's innocent liason with a friend. Of course, rage, as always, is arsenic in such situations. Only calm, sweet calm.
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by Jenwitemi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
-Bible God, thou should lead thine creations by example in deeds and thoughts.
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by Jenwitemi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
-Bible God, thou shall not have an overblown ego that thou cannot bring under control. As a matter of fact, though shall not have ego at all.
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2010
Bible God
1: Though Shalt not cause to exists that which shall ultimately lead us to SIN and Punish us for making natural choices
2: Though Shalt not cause Confusion by creating Mystery (and endless arguments on Nairaland) and turn around to lay claim to all Knowledge
3: Though Shalt not make claims of Immortality while your creation exhibits High-Mortality rates
4: Though Shalt not remove Pain, Sorrow and Death from Heaven because they have always existed before Man (not fair)
5: Though Shalt not lay waste this world our of Anger and demand maturity from us
6: Though Shalt not be the Most Benevolent and the Most Ruthless at the same time unless you have a Split-Personality Syndrome
7: Though Shalt not defame other Gods who existed before yourself. (like Zeus, Orunmila, etc) It is not Cool
8: Though Shalt not permit False Prophets to continue to provide more souls for hell
9: Though Shalt not encourage Religions Violence to continue at the expense of Economic Prosperity
10: Though Shalt revise the Bible for Clarity and Authenticity as a lot of it has been mistranslated, maligned and mis-represented over the centuries
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by UyiIredia(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ posters >>> I guess you guys are no better than the OT God then undecided >>> notwithstanding how articulate you are >>>
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

@ posters >>> I guess you guys are no better than the OT God then undecided >>> notwithstanding how articulate you are >>>

It is a simple matter really the OT God pushed an Ideology (IAMTHATIAM) the real problem started when he tied it to an Agenda (Get back at Satan!)

Ideologies are cool when they have no hidden or open Agendas
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by Rhino4dm: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
Just passing.
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 31, 2012
Lol... bump...
Re: 10 Commandments For Bible God To Live By by advocate666: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2012
it is amazing how the religious run away from these threads.

(1) (Reply)

Word For The Day / Bible Verses: / Is There Heaven For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.