Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc (15509 Views)

Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Wapic Insurance Aptitude Test / I need anyone who has worked with Wapic Insurrance before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by BoluEma: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

I mean for the next stage

Have you?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by ehiemereawesome: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
No
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2019
NL represent a very small sample size of those that did the coronation GT test. More of the reason why there's no specific thread for it.
I posit they haven't contacted anyone yet 'cos I don't see myself failing the test although it could go either ways. Also, I think the thread wouldn't be as silent as this.
I just think we need to remain calm and hope for the best.
Y'all have a great day

Exits

1 Like

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by oyetunjisamuel(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2019
House, Anything from coronation yet?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Daniel133: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Purposely missed my coronation gt invite last week. Am scheduled for another this week. 30th Nov.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by kontrolbuoy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Daniel133:
Purposely missed my coronation gt invite last week. Am scheduled for another this week. 30th Nov.
same here also, I missed that of last week and I just got a mail for this Saturday. I just hope it’s not a mistake
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Please did anyone ask the dragnet personnel for an estimated time for them to get back to the successful candidate?

Thanks
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2019
Ymcmbbb:
Please did anyone ask the dragnet personnel for an estimated time for them to get back to the successful candidate?

Thanks

for the AC?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Yeah
enawt:

for the AC?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Not for the AC. For the panel interview holding next week
Ymcmbbb:
Yeah
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ymcmbbb:
Not for the AC. For the panel interview holding next week

I know nothing about the panel interview. A group mate did mention what you just said with nothing relating to the AC performance feedback date.

The only great thing about that AC was the lunch and tea break. How was your assessment y_day?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
It is well. Let’s just keep praying for favor regardless of the performance. I know I did my best so it’s left to God to do the rest. I’m calm
enawt:

I know nothing about the panel interview. A group mate did mention what you just said with nothing relating to the AC performance feedback date.

The only great thing about that AC was the lunch and tea break. How was your assessment y_day?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Davisa6: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Any news or update from Wapic
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by BoluEma: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Any development on coronation?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tests are still being conducted this weekend
BoluEma:
Any development on coronation?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by ehiemereawesome: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
What's the latest from coronation
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2019
No update on coronation test yet; all hands on deck for a positive thing today or before the week runs out.

And on a lighter note, for the concerned, dragnet has started contacting successful participants from AC for next stage of the Wapic recruitment. Nervy week.

Out.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Woow have you been contacted?
enawt:
No update on coronation test yet; all hands on deck for a positive thing today or before the week runs out.

And on a lighter note, for the concerned, dragnet has started contacting successful participants from AC for next stage of the Wapic recruitment. Nervy week.

Out.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Please who has been contacted for the next stage of the Wapic?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2019
Please can someone reply so we that haven’t received anything can know where we stand. Thanks
Ymcmbbb:
Please who has been contacted for the next stage of the Wapic?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2019
Ymcmbbb:
Please can someone reply so we that haven’t received anything can know where we stand. Thanks

Mails will start rolling in before the end of the day
Though I can't assure if all participants will see it
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2019
How sure are you?
enawt:

Mails will start rolling in before the end of the day
Though I can't assure if all participants will see it
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2019
Ymcmbbb:
How sure are you?

1 percent bruh
I don't work with dragnet so I can't assure you but I did get a call from them with specific reference to what I shared.
I don't know if it'll span different dates like the AC but I already have a date.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Okay. Happy for you then.

Who else got called by Dragnet And was given a date?
enawt:

1 percent bruh
I don't work with dragnet so I can't assure you but I did get a call from them with specific reference to what I shared.
I don't know if it'll span different dates like the AC but I already have a date.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2019
So many people online and only me and @enawt have been conversing.
If anyone else got a call, please tell us. It will help

Thanks
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2019
Ymcmbbb:
So many people online and only me and @enawt have been conversing.
If anyone else got a call, please tell us. It will help

Thanks

You don't want to know. Many did not make it to the AC stage. Between, don't expect people to reply cos many ain't here, none in my AC group.

I will inform you when I get a mail.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2019
I did well in the proficiency in excel/ Word. My essay section was okay too. My interview panel said I did well in the presentation/interview so i’m a bit disappointed that I wasn’t contacted but God knows best.

And when success mails for AC dropped, a number of us chatted about it on this platform so i’m also wondering how come Just you for now has this bit of information. Not that i’m doubting you in any way.
enawt:

You don't want to know. Many did not make it to the AC stage. Between, don't expect people to reply cos many ain't here, none in my AC group.

I will inform you when I get a mail.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2019
Ymcmbbb:
I did well in the proficiency in excel/ Word. My essay section was okay too. My interview panel said I did well in the presentation/interview so i’m a bit disappointed that I wasn’t contacted but God knows best.

And when success mails for AC dropped, a number of us chatted about it on this platform so i’m also wondering how come Just you for now has this bit of information. Not that i’m doubting you in any way.
I don't know what to say again oo
You will still get the mail if you did well uncle

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
I PASSED THE ASSESSMENT CENTER!!!! Interview on Friday. Thank you God

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ymcmbbb:
I PASSED THE ASSESSMENT CENTER!!!! Interview on Friday. Thank you God

All the best with the final stage, mate.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Not really sure it’s the final stage. All it says is interview stage. Thank you so much. Good luck to you too!!
enawt:

All the best with the final stage, mate.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by SRashidat: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulations guys

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Procter And Gamble / Discover 5 Tips For Selling Yourself When Applying For Jobs / How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.