Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc (15508 Views)

Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Wapic Insurance Aptitude Test / I need anyone who has worked with Wapic Insurrance before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Sumsumguy: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sleydking:
I heard that calls came in today for the next stage which Is a Panel interview....
Did anyone here get a call and mail....?
mail just dropped
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by kontrolbuoy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Has anyone gotten update after the panel interview?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by TGM2015: 5:09am On Jan 04, 2020
vikky47:
Please, how did the Assessment Centre go?
Hi
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Alvington95: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Any update on Wapic graduate trainee recruitment? ..
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Ymcmbbb: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2020
As at yesterday, we were contacted by WAPIC to get our offer letters and proceed for our Medicals.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by kontrolbuoy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ymcmbbb:
As at yesterday, we were contacted by WAPIC to get our offer letters and proceed for our Medicals.
congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by bugee: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by bugee: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
enawt:

I want to believe that's just an assumption.

Did you get in? I lost your number. Congratulations o. I'm happy for you and everyone that got in
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2020
bugee:

Did you get in? I lost your number. Congratulations o. I'm happy for you and everyone that got in

Yeah, thanks.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Krespore: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
enawt:

Yeah, thanks.
When did you do your last stage interview please?
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Krespore:
When did you do your last stage interview please?

Last interview stage was done around mid December, 18 or so. That was with top management/CEO.

The recruitment has been concluded already. Sorry to say but any applicant that wasn't contacted recently probably didn't make it.

Remove the probably. It's finalised..
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Krespore: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
enawt:

Last interview stage was done around mid December, 18 or so. That was with top management/CEO.

The recruitment has been concluded already. Sorry to say but any applicant that wasn't contacted recently probably didn't make it.

Remove the probably. It's finalised..

oh I didn’t apply for wapic. I applied for coronation I’m just trying to get the time difference between when the last interviews were and when we’d be called back for offer letters. Both recruitments seem
to be following the same pattern
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
There should be a thread for CMB.

I can tell you, however, that I met a guy that was referred from coronation to WAPIC 'cos he studied actuarial science so it's quite likely that they have concluded for their recruitment too.

This is just a random guess.

P. S. Do not probe me further please. I know nothing
Krespore:
oh I didn’t apply for wapic. I applied for coronation I’m just trying to get the time difference between when the last interviews were and when we’d be called back for offer letters. Both recruitments seem
to be following the same pattern
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Sumsumguy: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
enawt:
There should be a thread for CMB.

I can tell you, however, that I met a guy that was referred from coronation to WAPIC 'cos he studied actuarial science so it's quite likely that they have concluded for their recruitment too.

This is just a random guess.

P. S. Do not probe me further please. I know nothing
coronation recruitment is still on and as for the guy who was referred to WAPIC, I think the panel at coronation was just impressed
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Krespore: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Sumsumguy:
coronation recruitment is still on and as for the guy who was referred to WAPIC, I think the panel at coronation was just impressed
they did that for more than one person actually. Me included. But the last stage interview was just last week and they’ve not gotten back to anybody yet
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Sumsumguy: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Krespore:
they did that for more than one person actually. Me included. But the last stage interview was just last week and they’ve not gotten back to anybody yet
Alright, keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by xpliciphire: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Safe to say Coronation concluded their recruitment already.

Called Dragnet and I was informed the set of people that were successful at the management level interview had been invited to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment which I believe is the medicals. The contact was made by coronation HR this time, not dragnet!

I asked the panel during the last stage interview and I was told it was indeed the last stage.

Ps: Our account details were collected that day of the last interview and I thought we should get some ‘funds’ from coronation already probably to serve as a consolation after the grueling 4 stages.No reject mail, no funding(yet).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by enawt: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2020

Ps: Our account details were collected that day of the last interview and I thought we should get some ‘funds’ from coronation already probably to serve as a consolation after the grueling 4 stages.No reject mail, no funding(yet).

That's interesting.
Wapic did not do that @bolded

Thanks for this input and I hope they remunerate you for your efforts
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Sumsumguy: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
xpliciphire:
Safe to say Coronation concluded their recruitment already.

Called Dragnet and I was informed the set of people that were successful at the management level interview had been invited to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment which I believe is the medicals. The contact was made by coronation HR this time, not dragnet!

I asked the panel during the last stage interview and I was told it was indeed the last stage.

Actually, dragnet sent out a mail on Tuesday to successful candidates at the last panel interview for a talent Strength assessment test which was taken that same day and on Wednesday coronation sent out a medical mail to the successful ones. So, just like you said earlier, I believe the recruitment process has been concluded. As for the bank details they should likely send something to candidates at the end of the month.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Sumsumguy: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Anyone heard anything else about the coronation recruitment recently?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Uchepele(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
who has done coronation insurance interview
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by IamNiel: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Has anyone gotten feedback on the recently concluded Coronation graduate trainee test or Flour Mills of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by IamNiel: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Uchepele:
who has done coronation insurance interview
This weekend though.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by timoteus(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Do you know the expected pay?
IamNiel:

This weekend though.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Floritta: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please any idea of the salary for graduate trainee
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by IamNiel: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
timoteus:
Do you know the expected pay?
I heard 180 to 190k
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by kpemmzy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Please what are the questions in the dragnet test? Any idea, please?
IamNiel:

I heard 180 to 190k
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by Lateefah96(f): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Drop your mail so I can send the past questions to you
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by IamNiel: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2021
kpemmzy:
Please what are the questions in the dragnet test? Any idea, please?

Regular maths problems
Shape problems
Bars, pie charts, graphs.
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by kpemmzy(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2021
kpemmzy@gmail.com
Thanks dear
Lateefah96:
Drop your mail so I can send the past questions to you
Re: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc by kpemmzy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Okay thanks
IamNiel:

Regular maths problems
Shape problems
Bars, pie charts, graphs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBC World Service Nationwide Recruitment Still Ongoing (28 Positions) / Procter And Gamble / Discover 5 Tips For Selling Yourself When Applying For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.