Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For (43344 Views)

Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video) / Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Tembebe: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Cindy, do the needful.
Though,methinks that picture did more damage to the dress.people might not be too keen to buy it.should have filtered the legs,like Lambo in most of her pictures.
But what do I know
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
GideonIdaboh:
Shitty dress, worn by a shitty asshole, from a shitty show, sold by a shitty seller
Easy Bro.. have you eaten today? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by MOVIC6: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
rubbish people full this country well well, you took cloth on credit, she call u pick cut am...

2 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by inspitation: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
if the accusation was wrong she would have declined pls go and pay your debt before breaking eggs

4 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by tooth4tooth: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Centcanada:
Never you mind the owner of that shop that made that statements. She wants to use that privilege to be popular like those lady's that accuse Devido of getting them pregnant. This country is in mess. Anything is possible.
I don't understand your point .So the owner of the cloth should have kept quiet because Cindy is a celeb? She only called her out for not meeting her own part of their agreement. Just place yourself in the woman's shoes. Would you have let go?

Imagine the response she put up there. How does it add up

Remember ,Cindy became more popular in the house when she was the victim of the Ludo saga. Nigerians became sympathetic and even evicted someone in her favour.

Here we are,she is the one making someone a victim of circumstance.

Well ,no matter how you clean a pig ,it will always locate the mud undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Raxxye:
Instead of talking about the debt you're owing or going to settle, you are talking about ungratefulness and egg-breaking!
Chronic debtors everywhere!

Owing which debt?!... So, you can't tell a publicity stunt when you see one??!... Lol... Leave matter. grin

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Olodo24: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fake people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Stupid girl
grin Nairaland has bought her matter.
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by GindoX(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
GideonIdaboh:
Shitty dress, worn by a shitty asshole, from a shitty show, sold by a shitty seller

You draft that your self?
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by AsoC: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
back2sender:

VERY STUPID GIRL, CAN YOU IMAGINE HER RESPONSE.
SHE IS AN INGRATE
The publicity from this calling out is like endorsement publicity.
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by josephubah111(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
MMA nnegi
EmptyCoconutHead:
the only thing that a naija girl ever thinks of is just fashion and fake ass lifestyle just to attract men.
naija ladies are the dumbest creatures one can ever come across, their fellow ladies in America and Europe are making waves in the society and creating impacts in this generation, but the average priority of a naija girl is how to stay on Instagram and solicit for likes and followers.
Naija ladies don't even have any thing innovative, motivative or positive to contribute to a man's life.
very useless people
I rather befriend my dog than go close to any naija girl
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by seniormallam(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
agreement is agreement, its either you pay for the cloth or you tag my handle as the maker, in doing so you are marketing my work, win win for both of US.
since i'm too small or local to be tagged, then pay my money na, or make you refuse the cloth na.

5 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Drhighchief11:
Let's assume she has not paid for the clothes, must u come out publicly and embarrass her? Well, wetin concern me.

Let me break it down so you can access the situation

1. She was contacted by the clothing store to help promoting their outfits by wearing them, posting online and tagging them.

2. She agreed and was sent free clothes, all she had to do was tag the store, she posted photos on Instagram wearing the clothes but refused to tag the store

3. She got contacted by the store on why she breached their agreement after she has been pictured wearing the cloth. That was when she told the seller that they must pay her 50k in addition to the free cloth in order to get tagged on Instagram. She eventually blocked the seller.

IF YOU WERE THE SELLER, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Why didn't she inform the store of the 50k fee before agreeing to collect free clothes from them? She thinks she's smart, her shady ways will soon be her own undoing. Meanwhile other cloth and shoe sellers have started calling her out over this rotten attitude. With the way she's going, no brand will want to have anything to do with her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
I noticed Cindy can be very stubborn unnecessarily. She doesn’t really understand and relate well with other people especially when she’s having disputes.

4 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Drhighchief11:
Let's assume she has not paid for the clothes, must u come out publicly and embarrass her? Well, wetin concern me.

Check the woman's comment up there.
Celebrities including Ebuka and co are given costumes and jewelry in exchange for tag instead of payment. It is done overseas too.
It is a form of advertisement if you have a huge followers and bloggers will upload your pictures to announce you.
For females, they tag hairstylist, dress owner, make-up artists jewelry and sometimes shoes and gele.
So, people who like the works will follow and patronize them.
Take note of this, if anyone wears anything and tag the designer, he or she didn't pay for it.
She was given the dress in exchange for the designer's tag, she took the dress but refused to tag the owner when she posted the picture of the dress. It is the same thing as stealing from a store and breach of agreement. She can be arrested and taken to court.
The woman called her phone, she hissed and cut the woman off, hence the calling out. Even with this her post, she is not remorse of what she did and neither did she make the corrections.
That's an insult!

5 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by yunafa(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
I dislike her for causing Mercy and Tacha fight...she is a local manipulative lady and always acts naive....she can never show face where Mercy and Tacha are... Enkay, where are you? We apologize to you for being deceived by this very local, village champion. Pardon me, I still dey vex for that fight because Mercy and Tacha had mutual respect for each other before the instigating act of borrow borrow Cyndi.

8 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Goalnaldo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
How many times will this make front page na
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by deltateam: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
GistNet:
Former BBNaija reality TV star, Cindy has reacted after she was called out by a clothing store on social media.

Cindy had shared a picture showing her in a lovely dress and posing in front of a car which attracted the attention of the clothing store.

The dress the reality TV star wore is allegedly owned by the clothing store which says she’s yet to pay for it.

The clothing store wrote:

Reacting to the call out by the store, Cindy shared:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4SofLfgxB8

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-cindy-reacts-as-clothing-store-drags-her-for-a-dress-shes-yet-to-pay-for

Ungrateful kè? They should be happy that she's sampling their clothes freely without recognition?

Cindy will you gerrout from that car before you tear that dress.

2 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Penisman: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Stupid girl
Very stupid indeed.
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shapeless bitch ! Go and pay your debt jare!
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by mamaafrik(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
"You see the theif,he dey sleep wuth the theif why,aboki for coner ,you dey sleep with the theif"Brymo song,okafor law will bring you down likr tacha.
Cindy........,you are going down
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Billyanger(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Are you the clothing store?

back2sender:

VERY STUPID GIRL, CAN YOU IMAGINE HER RESPONSE.
SHE IS AN INGRATE
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
the only thing that a naija girl ever thinks of is just fashion and fake ass lifestyle just to attract men.
naija ladies are the dumbest creatures one can ever come across, their fellow ladies in America and Europe are making waves in the society and creating impacts in this generation, but the average priority of a naija girl is how to stay on Instagram and solicit for likes and followers.
Naija ladies don't even have any thing innovative, motivative or positive to contribute to a man's life.
very useless people
I rather befriend my dog than go close to any naija girl

You generalizing just points to the fact that you're even more useless than the girl who broke your little heart undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by MzTunechi(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shameless ingrate
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Zizza:

You generalizing just points to the fact that you're even more useless than the girl who broke your little heart undecided
shut up
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by osejie17(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mecheteeeeww her dress looking like dibia maid
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shut up
EmptyCoconutHead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: / Regina Askia's Daughter Kissing Kogi Prince Musa Ado-Ibrahim (Photo) / Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.