Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For (43345 Views)

Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video) / Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by Annie001: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
the only thing that a naija girl ever thinks of is just fashion and fake ass lifestyle just to attract men.
naija ladies are the dumbest creatures one can ever come across, their fellow ladies in America and Europe are making waves in the society and creating impacts in this generation, but the average priority of a naija girl is how to stay on Instagram and solicit for likes and followers.
Naija ladies don't even have any thing innovative, motivative or positive to contribute to a man's life.
very useless people
I rather befriend my dog than go close to any naija girl
May God punish you any day any time you think of moving close to any
Amen
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by webngnews: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
ohh
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by webngnews: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
ohhh
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by PisciMan: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Clout Clout Clout
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by sweetilicious(f): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
the only thing that a naija girl ever thinks of is just fashion and fake ass lifestyle just to attract men.
naija ladies are the dumbest creatures one can ever come across, their fellow ladies in America and Europe are making waves in the society and creating impacts in this generation, but the average priority of a naija girl is how to stay on Instagram and solicit for likes and followers.
Naija ladies don't even have any thing innovative, motivative or positive to contribute to a man's life.
very useless people
I rather befriend my dog than go close to any naija girl
You are harsh
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by SHOCK7(m): 5:06am On Nov 02, 2019
GideonIdaboh:
Shitty dress, worn by a shitty asshole, from a shitty show, sold by a shitty seller
Take it easy na,
how u doing?
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by SHOCK7(m): 5:10am On Nov 02, 2019
sweetilicious:
You are harsh
it might seem harsh but it's the bitter truth
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by crownman: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2019
So I will bring out my money, buy dress, take a picture with it, and still tag you grin you are going after Cyndy because she is a celebrity now, if she wasn't, you wouldn't border...she will have to pay for Cyndy to tag her.
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2019
sweetilicious:
You are harsh
sorry but u naija ladies are harsher when dealing with men
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by smart024(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2019
See your fake life...?

Not only one or two different places way you go scam o...

In fact, EFCC suppose dey look inside your case self...
Because if them check very well, them go discover say you even do more than this and na just a few way no fit keep quiet for you voice out so...
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by olamakinde(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2019
GideonIdaboh:
Shitty dress, worn by a shitty asshole, from a shitty show, sold by a shitty seller
na wah for you oo
Re: Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For by mikkywebs(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2019
God save us from internet gossipers.
Kudos. Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: / Regina Askia's Daughter Kissing Kogi Prince Musa Ado-Ibrahim (Photo) / Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.