Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. (1343 Views)

Twitter, Elon Musk Reach Deal On Buyout For $44bn, Announcement Imminent / Tecno Pova 2 Announced: 1080p Display And A Huge 7,000 Mah Battery / Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Well I started writing on Nairaland as a hobby during the pandemic of 2020. It was borne out of a need to help others as well as destroying certain misconceptions.

When one of my threads crossed 30k views without hitting fp (due to its somewhat controversial nature), a good number of my family here on Nairaland asked me to open a blog so as not to let my posts go to waste on Nairaland. I did exactly that and three months ago, I got my Google Adsense approval.

Yesterday, after a lot of preparation and practice, I uploaded my first video to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNBeUWll4Xk

This is where it all started, so I am here to tell you all that the YouTube is up and running and I am working hard to create good and easily digestible content for it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
BIG UPS BRO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
1bunne4lif:
BIG UPS BRO

Thank you
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Faithful4real(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice one bro. Wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Faithful4real:
Nice one bro. Wish you good luck.

Thank you
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by PlayMaker14: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
atheistandproud:

Thank you
Proud of you my in-law. wink

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by FryMosquito: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice! Nice!! Niceee

Thumb up...

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by starbuck(f): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations and good luck wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
good luck nigga but beware of ladies with egg sized boobs, they are destiny killers. I warned you.

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Proud of you my in-law. wink

Nna, you don change moniker again abi? shocked
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
FryMosquito:
Nice! Nice!! Niceee

Thumb up...

Merci beaucoup Mon Ami grin
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Xiaomi1:
good luck nigga but beware of ladies with egg sized boobs, they are destiny killers. I warned you.

Hmmm...
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
starbuck:
Congratulations and good luck wink

Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by The5DME(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ma go subscribe.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by PlayMaker14: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
atheistandproud:

Nna, you don change moniker again abi? shocked
Me and my wife get minor issue, we go discuss later.
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by BrazilaAirporta: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good work bro

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Randerl: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
atheistandproud:
Well I started writing on Nairaland as a hobby during the pandemic of 2020. It was borne out of a need to help others as well as destroying certain misconceptions.

When one of my threads crossed 30k views without hitting fp (due to its somewhat controversial nature), a good number of my family here on Nairaland asked me to open a blog so as not to let my posts go to waste on Nairaland. I did exactly that and three months ago, I got my Google Adsense approval.

Yesterday, after a lot of preparation and practice, I uploaded my first video to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNBeUWll4Xk

This is where it all started, so I am here to tell you all that the YouTube is up and running and I am working hard to create good and easily digestible content for it.

Hitting the subscribe and notification buttons.

Weldone sir.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by atheistandproud(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Randerl:

Hitting the subscribe and notification buttons.

Weldone sir.

Thank you fam grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Kunja2: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice... Keep the fire burning.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by tayo60(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Well-done.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by KrazyDave16(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Done.

Now up to you to keep them good stuff coming.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats bro
Y'all should subscribe to his YT channel, thats how you show him love

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Xiaomi1:
cool E be like say you get first hand experience from them No be lie my guy.. cool
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Ajilenu: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations man

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Emjace(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Subscribed

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by reaky(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations ☀️

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by pat077: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Subscribed

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Mastakija(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Xiaomi1:
talking from experience

Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by phemmyfour: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Coming from an atheist....smh
Re: I Have A Huge Announcement To Make. by Styluss: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Good one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Pixel 7 And Pixel & Pro Has Been Released / Ranking Of Africa's Cheapest 1GB Mobile Data 2023 / Top 10 Phones Brands In Nigeria 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.