Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think (58438 Views)

Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy / Fans Think Don Jazzy Should Get Married To Tacha After Joint Tik Tok Challenge / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by samorobo: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
He is definitely wearing make up....where did all the wrinkles go to...

He look 25 in that photo

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by ophilly: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
...looks young and fresh but your old face is more dignifying. Wouldn't you rather stick to the old face?
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by OChimex: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Pete Edochie is 72 years old and Olu Jacobs is 75 years old .. shocked

RMD is 58 years old

How exactly are they Mates? shocked

Go see how those 75 78 men behaved in their 50's
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by nkemdi89(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
admiring a married man? Kontinue you hear
What is wrong in admiring a married man ? Especially a celebrity for that matter, if you read well I said " we" and not " i" .
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by DarkJeddi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
OChimex:

Go see how those 75 78 men behaved in their 50's
Different Generations..

Different times,

Surely you don't expect him to behave like his Ancestors in this day and age?

2 Likes

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Enemyofpeace: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
nkemdi89:

What is wrong in admiring a married man ? Especially a celebrity for that matter, if you read well I said " we" and not " i" .
Why you follow look and admire?why did you not look and admire me that is young, handsome, single and searching
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Joystark(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:
Na lipsticks remains

So as old you are, you need to seek the approval of your fans about your look.. Almost grandpa for that matter.

Sometimes it's better to just shut da bleep up if you've got nothing positive to say.
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Joystark(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
kayalla:
his face looks like soft yansh to press undecided

Lol... wtf?
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Joystark(f): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
It's for a movie role, he is meant to look 40 and he looks great for a 58year-old.

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by mamajj17(f): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Approaching 60yrs, still looks this cool.

Na Peace of mind my dear !!!
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by qualityovenbake(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
mamajj17:

Na Peace of mind my dear !!!
You can say that again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by ALEXIS0240: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Huncle RMD...your hair is upside down o...
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by sholay2011(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
That filter is strong. Embrace old age-lines man, you've proudly earned them. cool

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by sholay2011(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
ALEXIS0240:
Huncle RMD...your hair is upside down o...
Jesus shocked grin grin
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by bizzibodi(m): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2019
what is d meaning of senior man people always use?who qualify to be senior man?
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by seguno2: 2:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Angelfrost:
Well, Gideon has said it all... Pa. RMD, abeg take it easy on the vanity. grin

Na which Gideon be that one o

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Egwobobo: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Bro, you are cool and looking good.

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by ctleurocollege: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2019
OChimex:

Though personalities defer, but honestly this man can be petty. Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs, these men have this kind of aura, prestige and respect that hovers over them. They act so mature.

For this one, no no. But He looks better with flesh on his face than his bony face now.

Those guys can be his fathers, a guy of 20 can conveniently father an offspring, that's the age difference between him and them
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2019
seguno2:

Na which Gideon be that one o

Tinsel and BBNaija first edition (Ebuka's set).

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by chigoizie7(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
That grey is classy
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by kayalla(f): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Joystark:

Lol... wtf?

cheesy cheesy cheesy according to Tiwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele / Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.