Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think (58411 Views)

Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy / Fans Think Don Jazzy Should Get Married To Tacha After Joint Tik Tok Challenge / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by omohlexy: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmmm! This gigolo finally dyed his beards. Congrats
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Sonfethopia: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
topcatking:
Out here, looking like Davido's big bros.

I think iyanya
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Meliian(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
I no know wetin people see for this RMD when Bob Manuel Udokwu is there. Tall. Straight. Dark. Handsome. With a full head of very black hair.

3 Likes

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Stallion44: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
He looks cute
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is he related to MC Oluomo?
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Damntruth(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
chieftroller002:
grin

Useless idiot
After knacking adesua nd aff aborted multiple pregnancy for her
The useless hoe womb have na bcom useless like her husband afonjaic musical career grin

Btw When will dis one be shot
see as you derailed this thread with your senseless comment ,wasted spermatozoa
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by nkemdi89(f): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
He was looking good on the new looks, saw him on Thursday when he was jetting out through Abuja airport, unfortunately he forgot to dey the white hairs on his body . We were all admiring him, his comment was that " I am an old man oh , I am 58.
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Goldenurch(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
jacy346:
dead and buried on nairaland, but his manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by chii8(f): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Toks2008:
Let me seek una opinion too..

Oya nairalanders how una see my new look grin

All of una nland babes wey dey call me granpa una see as I young pass una boyfriends...

Fine boy,no pimples...
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by jurgyvideos: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice pic
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by freemi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:
Na lipsticks remains

So as old you are, you need to seek the approval of your fans about your look.. Almost grandpa for that matter.

hes jst hvin fun jare. Tke life easy bro

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by victorian(f): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lol cheesy

He try.. He looks cool

He can't confuse me anyways. Let him confuse those who wants to be confused.

Team my age mates Biko. cool
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
He died his grey beards so as to look younger and cash small small girls

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Enemyofpeace: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
nkemdi89:
He was looking good on the new looks, saw him on Thursday when he was jetting out through Abuja airport, unfortunately he forgot to dey the white hairs on his body . We were all admiring him, his comment was that " I am an old man oh , I am 58.
admiring a married man? Kontinue you hear

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Proclivity33(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
densiks:
Is he using lipstick?
Was wondering too
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by victorian(f): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Toks2008:
Let me seek una opinion too..

Oya nairalanders how una see my new look grin

All of una nland babes wey dey call me granpa una see as I young pass una boyfriends...

cheesy The day I did video call with Toks, I almost propose to him grin

His frosh looks Na die!

Obodo Oyibo land good o!

That's when I know Nigeria itself is hell fireeeee!!!!!

Imagine if I'm based abroad? I would have turned into an angel within few weeks!

Sighs

Toks! U look frosh!!!! smiley
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by EkwensuAmosu1: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Na lipsticks remains

So as old you are, you need to seek the approval of your fans about your look.. Almost grandpa for that matter.

[/s]
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by DarkJeddi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
OChimex:

Though personalities defer, but honestly this man can be petty. Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs, these men have this kind of aura, prestige and respect that hovers over them. They act so mature.

For this one, no no. But He looks better with flesh on his face than his bony face now.
Pete Edochie is 72 years old and Olu Jacobs is 75 years old .. shocked

RMD is 58 years old

How exactly are they Mates? shocked

3 Likes

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Toks2008(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

His frosh looks Na die!

Obodo Oyibo land good o!

Imagine if I'm based abroad? I would have turned into an angel within few weeks!

Sighs

Barbie doll.
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

His frosh looks Na die!

Obodo Oyibo land good o!

Sighs

Barbie doll. You wey look like doll baby.
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by alobright17(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:

Dye.

Ok bro I never knew they have die for beards sha
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Toks2008(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

His frosh looks Na die! 9

Obodo Oyibo land good o!

Sighs

E be like dey the mods on nairaland get serious issues. Abeg what is the big deal in catching fun.

Can you believe that they deleted my post? Which rule I break? Smh!
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by victorian(f): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Toks2008:

Barbie doll. You wey look like doll baby.

Heheheheheheheheh

You were surprised I'm real cheesy

I thank God for my looks. God try for us! wink
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by victorian(f): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Toks2008:

E be like dey the mods on nairaland get serious issues. Abeg what is the big deal in catching fun.

Can you believe that they deleted my post? Which rule I break? Smh!

Wow! It seems they want it to be all about gushing on RMD.

All eyes and thoughts on RMD
, cheesy

No mind them.

Na Rmd page we dey, that's why grin
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
alobright17:

Ok bro I never knew they have die for beards sha

Lol. You can dye the hair on your head. Is there a special dye needed for beards?

1 Like

Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by Ruby97: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
You look so young �
Re: RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think by kayalla(f): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
his face looks like soft yansh to press undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.