Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? (1026 Views)

Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers? / Beautiful Ladies, Apply For Missphotogenic Photo Contest, Application Is Free / Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Jozzy4: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Note: This post is not supporting cheating but looking at some trends in our society

Golden rule states that do to others what you want them to do for you.

I notice some trends among Single Ladies. Am using a fictional character named JANE to make the point clear .

They are many but I will mention three .

1) A typical single Lady ... Lets say Jane . will tell you, she own her body and can dress anyhow she likes, she doesnt care even if It will make other peoples husband stumble , All she cared about is the ATTENTION. Expecially at Beach, some use that opportunity to look even almost naked .

TABLE TURNS

When Jane got married, She wont allow her maids to dress the way she do dress when she was causing problem For other peoples husband, If She follow her husband to the Beach, She will monitor his eyes balls And make sure its not staring anyhow at those girls , How quickly she forgot .

2) Jane will tell you that dating married man is fun, in fact they are better than single guys, they will treat you right...

TABLE TURN

Jane is Now married BUT she doesnt want a second wife talkless of a Side chic, if her husband tries it , its Problem . she monitors his chats and rapport with other women closely, How quickly She forgot .

3) Jane will tell you that any man who cant Spoil his GF with money and endless outing is a Yeye boyfriend, " You must spend " she declare , Money is the Definition of love to her .

TABLE TURNS

Jane has a brother who spend heavily on his fiancee , she called him aside " Why are you spending on a woman like this ? Even me Thats your sister you didnt do half of What you did to this girl " . in short, she want his brother to play safe But with her own boyfriend, a different standard.

The question is : WHY ?

7 Likes

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by padi94(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jane is a hypocrite that's why

6 Likes

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Olorunnim: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
This thread Would be devoid of comments of the other gender.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Dollarheist: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
this table you dey shake so

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Easybela(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Same reason a guy changes women like clothes but won't want another guy near his sister.
Same reason married men flirts around with under-aged girls but won't want any guy close to his under-aged daughter.
Same reason Regina Daniels married some women's husband but didn't want the "same" husband to look at any of her friends.
Humans are naturally selfish, not just women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Martinez39(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Easybela:
Same reason a guy changes women like clothes but won't want another guy near his sister.
Same reason married men flirts around with under-aged girls but won't want any guy close to his under-aged daughter.
Same reason Regina Daniels married some women's husband but didn't want the "same" husband to look at any of her friends.
Humans are naturally selfish not just women.
Thanks for answering the question. Hypocrisy and selfishness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by skywalker240(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Hypocrite is a NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Really this is what is happening.
Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Ryan03(f): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Easybela:
Humans are naturally selfish, not just women.
love your reply. Making everything a woman thing whereas men do same is the height if hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Jozzy4: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Ryan03:
love your reply. Making everything a woman thing whereas men do same is the height if hypocrisy.

I don't think the OP said men don't do the same, we are only taking a look at that of ladies
Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2020
She say she wanna love me I told her to leave my heart alone I hate when I start to care about all these evil ass hoes
I knowthey don't love me they just want my fucking cash flow
These hoes manipulate to gather money and that wrong
But who I'm I to judge
Re: Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? by Mide3367: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Women are the down fall of fellow womens.

(1) (Reply)

Spending Your Xmas With Ashawo / [A Must See] 5 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (number 2 Is So Common) / Hi Guys. I'm New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.