Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Shatta Wale Reveals Why He Doesn’t Give His Tithe Money To Pastors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Reveals Why He Doesn’t Give His Tithe Money To Pastors (347 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Reveals Why He Doesn’t Give His Tithe Money To Pastors by Elisean(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ghanaian dancehall singer, Shatta Wale has stated that no pastor will ever get his tithe money because he doesn’t pay it to them.

In an interview with Giovani Caleb on 3Fm, Shatta Wale stated that he gives his tithe money to random people he meets on the street.

“I pay tithe but not to any pastor, I now pay tithe in the form of giving to the random people I meet on the street, and I would continue to pay my tithe in this form but not to any pastor,” the singer said.

https://wotzup.ng/shatta-wale-reveals-why-he-doesnt-give-his-tithe-money-to-pastors/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Shatta Wale Reveals Why He Doesn’t Give His Tithe Money To Pastors by alBHAGDADI: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Do you guys know what's going to happen to Shatta Wale? He's going to be stealing the glory and praises meant for God. All the people when gives the tithe money to will praise and glorify him for the kind gesture while God is ignored. The sad part is that he stole God's glory with God's own money which is the tithe.

I wrote an article on the kind of mentality. See below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5469455/giving-tithe-church-needy-what
Re: Shatta Wale Reveals Why He Doesn’t Give His Tithe Money To Pastors by donbachi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Him pay him no pay....the kingdom of GOD is seriously advancing.

(1) (Reply)

My Posts On Social Media Is Purely For Entertainment Purposes - Jaruma / Is Rema Bigger Than Olamide? Nigerians Fight Over Both Artistes! [BEST VIDEOS!] / Teni Officially Becomes A Bus Conductor In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.